• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

Trasher

7795_ea0d.gif

Ram is so original!

Mrbob

LOL,I just wanted to check out the game after all the hype. Already deleted after 15 minutes of game time. Hot garbage.

Trasher

Trasher on my nuts as usual, it's like the only time he removes his balls from his gf's vice grip is to post about me.

My girlfriend is on the other side of the country you dick. :(

I just gotta give you shit because you still play that game called Reach.

Ramirez

My girlfriend is on the other side of the country you dick. :(

I just gotta give you shit because you still play that game called Reach.

I have nothing to occupy me, it's quite depressing. Thankfully Darksiders 2 comes out next week, then Madden shortly after.

McNei1y

I have nothing to occupy me, it's quite depressing. Thankfully Darksiders 2 comes out next week, then Madden shortly after.

How dirty are you at Reach? I see you playing it too. I mean your rank is way higher than mine. I just have nothing to occupy my time with when I'm not by my computer so I'm either on Reach, Smackdown vs Raw '11, replaying GTA4, or watching HBOGO.

Ramirez

How dirty are you at Reach? I see you playing it too. I mean your rank is way higher than mine. I just have nothing to occupy my time with when I'm not by my computer so I'm either on Reach, Smackdown vs Raw '11, replaying GTA4, or watching HBOGO.

I'm pretty good, the game really irritates me most of the time though, lol.

Mrbob

Sleeping Dogs looks awesome. My trigger finger is inching closer to hitting the pre order button on Steam. Worse case scenario I make my money back selling the TF2 pre order items.

DMczaf

Sleeping Dogs looks awesome. My trigger finger is inching closer to hitting the pre order button on Steam. Worse case scenario I make my money back selling the TF2 pre order items.

When are we cooping Fear 3? I downloaded it!

Mrbob

F33333333333333333333AR.

I'm not home till tonight. You better not abandon me like you did with Tomb Raider!

Somnia

Uh you know you can get it for 40 on GMG right now right?

This code gets 20% off anything on GMG right now

PCGMR-GREEN-SUMMR and it stacks on already discounted games

where is fear 3 for $3?

and greenmangaming is legit, no catch! i've ordered many games from them. i did have to call my CC company to stop getting my orders blocked because they are in the UK and it makes it seem like someone is using my cc without my authorization because im an AMERICAN! US AND A!

Mrbob

Do you get the TF2 items pre ordering from GMG? I think the value of the TF2 items will be higher than saving five extra bucks. I've already had gaffers add me to steam for the sole purpose of buying my TF2 items. :/

Also, Fear 3 was 3 bucks yesterday with a coupon at GMG. Too slow if you missed it!

Somnia

where is fear 3 for $3?

and greenmangaming is legit, no catch! i've ordered many games from them. i did have to call my CC company to stop getting my orders blocked because they are in the UK and it makes it seem like someone is using my cc without my authorization because im an AMERICAN! US AND A!

That randomly happened to me. I ordered a few games no problems weeks ago. Ordered Hitman a bit back when it was on sale and the next day I tried to buy a turn signal bulb for my car and was declined. Called and they put a fraud protection on my account for them being in the UK.

McNei1y

where is fear 3 for $3?

Well, this headline could be wrong but it says fear 3 for 3$ from greengaming

http://slickdeals.net/

but it was yesterday

DMczaf

where is fear 3 for $3?

If only you would use AIM, you could have joined us.

But no.

Ramirez

WTF happened to Chad? How do you go from one of the best WRs to just completely irrelevant & have a self implosion?

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Judging from hard knocks, dude was looking great in camp. So i can accept him having one down year for not knowing the playbook or whatever. But this is just dumb

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Police said a "heated argument" started when Johnson found a receipt for condoms in the car.

Johnson told police that he and his wife accidentally knocked heads.

Johnson remains in custody and won't be eligible for release until a bail hearing is set, which could be as late as Monday, Engle said.

m-night-shyamalan_1334621413.jpg

Top Bottom