• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

Nightz

What a crap weekend. Just got home from the hospital where I watched my grandfather pass away. It's an unreal feeling. Numbing even. I just want to play some games to get my mind off things.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
What a crap weekend. Just got home from the hospital where I watched my grandfather pass away. It's an unreal feeling. Numbing even. I just want to play some games to get my mind off things.

Sorry to hear that :(

DCX

DCX

thoughts and prayers to you and yours man. Its always tough to lose someone special.

DCX

McNei1y

Damn I don't have that game.

I'm down to play some TMNT or some Perfect Dark later.

Well, TMNT especially since I still haven't beaten it... lost to Shredder twice.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Fuck, when I get internet at my new place we can run through it with 2 others. I need you to experience it Mcneily! Dibs on Raph, though.

And you need to accept that poop is not a proper lubricant.

i would have played with you guys but then you took Ralph. no go!

Donatello is the Packers of TMNT. Everyone rushes for him. Dat range.

Add me some time, I have TMNT and CC and most of the stuff you guys are playing. GT = NiPengNeeeWom

God Donatello was such a fucking nerd too

tumblr_lnsubvgfr51qaqyn6.gif

Raph>>>>>Mikey>Leo>Donatello

ZnqQ5.gif

but seriously, though, his name is Raph, not Ralph

McNei1y

Dudes, Donatello was voiced by Corey fucking Feldman! He also knows pretty much everything. He's no suck up. Plus, he's a lunchbox just like Mikey.

Top Bottom