• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

Rorschach

WTF happened to Chad? How do you go from one of the best WRs to just completely irrelevant & have a self implosion?

Step 1: run one route really well that requires speed
Step 2: get old

bonus: get put on a team that requires you to learn a complicated playbook.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/chad-johnson-arrested-alleged-domestic-violence-dispute-021203242--nfl.html said:
As he walked out of the Dolphins' training facility on the first episode of "Hard Knocks," Johnson jokingly told team officials, "I'm going to get arrested this weekend."

: |

Ramirez

negrodamus.jpg

Mrbob

Donny Moore needs to boost Russell Wilson's ratings.

If Wilson was just 3 inches taller he would have been a top 5 pick in the NFL. Heck I still think he has a shot to have a really good NFL career even with his height deficiency. He has everything except prototypical NFL QB height.

eznark

Banned
If JPout had even a sliver of the heart that Wilson has he wouldn't have twatted out in the biggest game of his career with an ouchie on the knee.

eznark

Banned
Afraud got outplayed by Caleb Hanie in the second half of that game! Defense carried him to a title.

Uh oh, if defense winning championships deligitimizes titles, I guess the Bears are in the same SB boat as the Vikings. Enjoy the dildo's (and zero rings)

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
If Wilson was just 3 inches taller he would have been a top 5 pick in the NFL. Heck I still think he has a shot to have a really good NFL career even with his height deficiency. He has everything except prototypical NFL QB height.

I wanted him in the draft :( Although Foles looks good after one game too

McNei1y

i wonder if he will get suspended or if the dolphins would cut him. i'm not sure if he would be suspended because i can't remember any previous legal issues

I don't think they'd cut him. I'm sure some fine will come and maybe even a game or two suspension. I think Tannehill will need all the targets he can get.

McNei1y

Hard Knocks ratings would tank

Pretty much what happened to The Franchise. Luckily they still have Ozzie but with their shitty year and not living up to the hype, as well as losing Hanley, I know their ratings have tanked. It's hard to live up to the hype of what that team could've been. People were expecting segments of rage between Zambrano, Hanley, and Ozzie but it never happened.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Signed up for an amazon credit card. Madden is going to cost me $15 + shipping.

Forgot to respond to this earlier, but the Citi Forward Visa is a much better get than the Amazon Visa. With the Citi Forward you get 5 points per dollar at all restaurants, movie theaters, music stores, and bookstores (Including Amazon) and a 10,000 point sign up bonus after hitting a particular dollar amount. You can get Amazon GCs for rewards, or a bunch of other shit through their network.

On the downside, you wouldn't have saved that $30 on Madden right away.

LiveWire

Sounds like you are projecting your anger with another wasted draft pick (RGIII) unto me. Remember: the 49ers didn't cause your dumbass owner to trade 7 first round picks for a shitty QB!

I hope you enjoyed that NFCCG appearance because it will be the last one you see for another 20 years.

Forgot to respond to this earlier, but the Citi Forward Visa is a much better get than the Amazon Visa. With the Citi Forward you get 5 points per dollar at all restaurants, movie theaters, music stores, and bookstores (Including Amazon) and a 10,000 point sign up bonus after hitting a particular dollar amount. You can get Amazon GCs for rewards, or a bunch of other shit through their network.

i always use my amazon visa for everything! maybe i should check it out!

p.s. although i just read reviews and if you buy certain things from "discount" stores like walmart, you only get 1 bonus point not 5

This guy's my favorite

CB3

Pheeknicks tried to get NBA Jam going. Which failed. But i like where he is getting at. Anyone wanna do some 4 player co-op or vs. shit? Fits the lazy sunday happening today.

Looking through XBLA i have:
Bomberman Live
Castle Crashers
Death Tank
MvC2
Monday Night Combat
NBA Jam
Perfect Dark
SF 3rd Strike
SSF2 Turbo HD
TMNT 1989
Trials Evo
Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3
Uno
Worms 2

Full games off the top of my head
Ultimate MvC3
RDR
Battlefield
The Halo's (except anniversary)

if we can get a few for any of those id be down. there is nothing to do today!

DCX

DCX
Pheeknicks tried to get NBA Jam going. Which failed. But i like where he is getting at. Anyone wanna do some 4 player co-op or vs. shit? Fits the lazy sunday happening today.

Looking through XBLA i have:
Bomberman Live
Castle Crashers

Death Tank
MvC2
Monday Night Combat
NBA Jam
Perfect Dark
SF 3rd Strike
SSF2 Turbo HD
TMNT 1989

Trials Evo
Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3
Uno

Worms 2

Full games off the top of my head
Ultimate MvC3
RDR
Battlefield
The Halo's (except anniversary)

if we can get a few for any of those id be down. there is nothing to do today!
I'd be down.

DCX

McNei1y

I have Bomberman, Perfect Dark, and TMNT the first arcade one they released as well as Worms Armageddon and Battlefield 1943.

You can play Bomberman with 8 people.

CB3

Bomberman it is. I have none of the expansions but my favorite course was always just the main one. Bomberman is good enough as a game for that stuff not to matter

can't play till later tonight. but i will probably be drunk and ready to go

i also have tmnt but if i remember right its boring as fuck

Top Bottom