• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

McNei1y

We also had a 23 game overall losing streak! Thanks Redskins!!

ilEzZCazmkdaB.gif

me:
you just achieved the triple crown of nerd life
dwight is a laker
you lost in ncaa
and you got banned

dboythagr8:
open your bedroom door
stick your head in it
and repeatedly shut it until you pass out

I lost in NCAA too :(

McNei1y

:lol :lol holy shit that's amazing!

CB bout to cheese 2k all over with that team.

me:
you just achieved the triple crown of nerd life
dwight is a laker
you lost in ncaa
and you got banned

dboythagr8:
open your bedroom door
stick your head in it
and repeatedly shut it until you pass out

damn wish I had origin to talk to him/play BF3. He'd probably be taking out all his anger in that game.

McNei1y

I am, and it is.

Are the Lakers really getting Howard? And for what?

4 team deal. Nuggets get Igudala (sp), 76ers get Bynum and Jason Richardson, Magic get Al Harrington, Afflalo, Vucivec or whatever and the other 3 teams future protected first round picks.

bluemax

Banned
I don't think this trade makes the Lakers significantly better but I think that's just because I'm scared of their age and injury history.

I don't think this trade makes the Lakers significantly better but I think that's just because I'm scared of their age and injury history.

It does in my opinion, it's huge. Dwight naturally does 'effort' things you need from a center (defense, rebounds) that Bynum had to "feel like" doing.

BigAT

Is there a "fuck" limit now on GAF? What was bannable about that post?

I guess the "fuck yous" were construed as being like 15 different personal attacks, all of which are bannable.

It probably wasn't the best idea to do it in a thread that had just recently been locked down and more likely to be under the microscope of moderation.

LukeSmith

All of those look awesome. And finally Ole Miss will get to tell its side of the story.

lol

The JimmyV footage looks amazing, I hadn't seen that particular snippet (swill-merchants at ESPN just show the same one over and over - and that isn't it)

eznark

Banned
The JimmyV footage looks amazing, I hadn't seen that particular snippet (swill-merchants at ESPN just show the same one over and over - and that isn't it)

Yep. That and I saw a brief clip of Gretzky. I hope there is one about the Trade that just skull fucks Pocklington

eznark

Banned
I need too try to play this again, found the early parts of the campaign boring. I'm also pretty bored by gravity rush and sound shapes, might just be in a gaming rut.

Gravity Rush is pretty boring. Sound Shapes is cool, the levels are super short. It suffers from getting over-hyped in my opinion. There is nothing super special about it, but its a nice little platformer on a dead platform.

If you haven't yet, play the Beck album. The first track on there is far and away the most interesting level.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
I actually skipped to the beck album this morning while playing on my commute, I finished the first two albums. I just find the platforming pretty mediocre for this type of platformer after playing stuff like meat boy and the blob game.

eznark

Banned
Definitely mediocre. And for $10 I'm ok with that. I've managed to ignore the usual idiotic GAF hype surrounding an "arty" game so I wasn't expecting it to blow me away.

Sokantish

Wow hey Darren McFadden has a 75 injury rating. Only person lower than that is Ryan Mathews who is actually already injured for 4-6 weeks because of the first pre-season game.

Oh wait Javid Best is the worst

Top Bottom