• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

bluemax

Banned
It's pretty shitty that you can't change a players position, I want to use David Nelson as a TE/Flex receiver but it will always show up as WR. Figure people may think it's cheap put a WR even though he's not a burner.

Actually have a formation where I can use a WR as an on the line wing. Also have a WR in the backfield. As is I'm not utilizing Nelson enough.

Feels like the games go by really fast.

I wish there were more formation subs. In the game against Dallas, Seattle huddled up with 3 TEs. Much like in Madden, the Cowboys assumed it was that Ace 3 TE formation. Instead the Seahawks came out and spread the field like they had 5 WR. The Cowboys were caught off guard and it worked for a big play.

Could you imagine the rage this formation would cause:

1.png

Rice in the slot against a LBer! That's bull shit!

Then they had the gall to do it again! Cheating Pete!

1.png

Rorschach

rors puts a fullback in the slot. who gives a shit, play him at TE! and make me your first victim of this next week!

Not anymore. They re-rate them for CCM. You can't put him out there because it lowers his ratings substantially. And it's not just his OVR or AWR. It's the important attributes like catch, route running, etc. In real life, the Raiders put him out wide, as TE, and HB. Not in CCM!

I'm ok with people switching their players around within reason.

LJ11

rors puts a fullback in the slot. who gives a shit, play him at TE! and make me your first victim of this next week!

I probably will, going to need a load of help next week.

blue, there are formations just like you described. came out last week in 11 personnel, but it was 5 wide with the te flexed, spiller in the slot. think it went for a touchdown to Spiller.

You can do a lot of subbing in game, not sure if the rating hit actually matters. Don't think it does.

Not anymore. They re-rate them for CCM. You can't put him out there because it lowers his ratings substantially. And it's not just his OVR or AWR. It's the important attributes like catch, route running, etc. In real life, the Raiders put him out wide, as TE, and HB. Not in CCM!

Or maybe it does.

DCX

DCX
lol!!

I mean it's unfortunate because every game's final score is at least a td or two... but throughout the game I play really close. I was leading Smokey by 2 with 3 minutes left in the 4th... but then Helu gets rocked and fumbles. Then one of his LINEMEN picks up the ball after diving on it... not being touched... and he returns it for a 40 yard touchdown... a DLINEMEN!! Then the following possession I throw a pick which ends up as a touchdown.

boooooo

I suggest you run against me. I have a shit run defense.

teehee

DCX

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'

Within reason is cool. What started the whole outcry was Shawn lining TO up at TE, at the time TO was a superstar WR.

Yeah....not sure if that will work for me. Have to be up by 430 tomorrow morning.

games remaining:

browns @ ravens
chargers @ chiefs
dolphins @ cards
saints @ packers
bears @ cowboys

vance is tomorrow @ 4 pm pst

Do you guys understand that you will be simmed tomorrow?

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
my point proven again. all weekend to play and some games still don't get done. wednesday/sunday advances would change nothing

It's the only way I know to counter the late times from playing Worst Coasters, just try and get them on the weekends. Luckily I have all Beast Coasters in the next few weeks.

Colasante

My XBL is back up so Ph33nix and I are going to try to get our game in tonight. If we can't make it by the deadline, then do what must be done.

eznark

Banned
We have to play 1st...unless I'm reading the schedule wrong. I'll be around after the Packer game...assuming xbl is back up.

I'm dumb, is it up? If not, I'll be home all day tomorrow so we can push it to the limit before I have to get humiliated by the Saints AI

Birdman02

I'm dumb, is it up? If not, I'll be home all day tomorrow so we can push it to the limit before I have to get humiliated by the Saints AI

Yeah, I was able to sign on a few minutes ago, so we should be able play after the game. I wouldn't be able to play during the day tomorrow anyway.

Top Bottom