• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Agreed. Did you pick Team Builder for your coach? It doubles your scouting XP from 1000 to 2000. I don't know what I would have done without it.

Nah bro, I picked what I am, strategist. Ended up just spending the points on XP boosters for players.

The only thing that sucks is I can't change my offensive style from Spread to anything else. I think the last type of offensive I use is Spread. -_-

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
pretty sure it's a permanent upgrade though.

Yeah it probably is.

I think all of us get a 25k XP bonus for making the playoffs. My intention is to get my (terrible) team good enough that I can make a good run at it. I have some guys I can build with that are making plays and turning into my type of players. My MLB and ROLB for example are turning more and more into exactly the guys that I want at that position when I look for talent and they're already locked up cheap long term.

LukeSmith

These stats really don't mean anything if you try to compare them to the league. We're averaging probably a third of the plays of an NFL game and probably hitting like 80% of the passing attempts? If we played 15 minute quarters everyone would probably have like 200 passing attempts per game.

So what you're saying is "there are more interceptions per pass attempt by an order of magnitude, league-learn-to-pass"

eznark my schedule still sucks, what's your week like? Are you up all night changing diapers yet or anything?

eznark

Banned
No idea on int rate, what im saying is that we pass a fck ton if you adjust numbers for game lenght.

I'm out of town Thursday night but other than that I can play whenever works. If we could possibly start before midnight that would be rad.

LukeSmith

No idea on int rate, what im saying is that we pass a fck ton if you adjust numbers for game lenght.

I'm out of town Thursday night but other than that I can play whenever works. If we could possibly start before midnight that would be rad.

Are you in the part of Indiana that is Central or Eastern?

Tomorrow night would work best for em this week, and then we're done for the week and can just play Borderlands

eznark

Banned
EST. ya I can go tomorrow no problemo. Might work from home too haven't decided yet.

Also, I just left borderlands running when I went to bed, forgot about it, so I didn't see your picture til this morning. Ya....we were on the same page. I was (for a brief instant) thinking of posting a picture of an auction.....

Mrbob

Indeed, that is the best part of getting our Madden games out of the way. We can hop back into Borderlands.

I really should do some of that coaching XP stuff one of these weeks.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Going through some stats, look at these RZ defensive numbers:

Eagles - 7 D Attempts, 1 TD allowed, 0 FGs
Colts - 7 D Attempts, 1 TD allowed, 0 FGs
Seahawks - 8 D Attempts, 1 TD Allowed, 4 FGs.
Packers - 7 D Attempts, 2 TDs allowed, 4 FGs.

That's highly impressive.

eznark

Banned
Going through some stats, look at these RZ defensive numbers:

Eagles - 7 D Attempts, 1 TD allowed, 0 FGs
Colts - 7 D Attempts, 1 TD allowed, 0 FGs
Seahawks - 8 D Attempts, 1 TD Allowed, 4 FGs.
Packers - 7 D Attempts, 2 TDs allowed, 4 FGs.

That's highly impressive.

When we actually played, blue max only made it into the red zone once. Domination!

Smokey

Tha fuck...2k13 comes out next week. FUCK

Online enabled demo hits tomorrow...their form of a MP beta lolz. CB you are on notice I dont care if you're not buying it next week demo is free don't be a vagina

BigAT

just keep an eye on the injury report, they don't switch owners on just any week.

4ntLL.gif

LukeSmith

When the game wants me to renegotiate with a player who is under contract for the next 4 years, are they trying to get me to sign him for less?

Rorschach

Agreed. Did you pick Team Builder for your coach? It doubles your scouting XP from 1000 to 2000. I don't know what I would have done without it.
I should have chosen this or strategist. I didn't know what each did, so I just chose the default one that had Madden's name dropped in it. :(

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Tha fuck...2k13 comes out next week. FUCK

Online enabled demo hits tomorrow...their form of a MP beta lolz. CB you are on notice I dont care if you're not buying it next week demo is free don't be a vagina

Which one of us made up an excuse to not get dicked down in 2k12 anymore?
Hint: Not me

Sokantish

Hey, someone teach me how to play defense. I have like the most offensive yards or close to the most but I keep losing because I am god awful on defense. I haven't been using ask madden either, so I can't blame it on him anymore!

Smokey

Which one of us made up an excuse to not get dicked down in 2k12 anymore?
Hint: Not me

mmHmm an excuse when you saw first hand that it wasn't working. it took you going into the paint every time and hot spot abuse to finally defeat me, and even then it was with the skank mavs! the youngry rockets ate you alive whenever we played

I want to believe 2k13 will not let us down. Its been so long since we had a league :'(

DCX

it's really too bad that nba live is the worst sports franchise in gaming

eznark

Banned
Hey, someone teach me how to play defense. I have like the most offensive yards or close to the most but I keep losing because I am god awful on defense. I haven't been using ask madden either, so I can't blame it on him anymore!

Control your defensive linemen and press down on the right stick immediately at the snap.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
User DL play. Guaranteed instant pressure on passing plays.

McNei1y

Take advice from me. I should know. I've given up the most points on defense and probably the most yards. I have the worst ranked defense stats wise!

Top Bottom