• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

LukeSmith

storybook_logo.jpg

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
i stuck up for you storybook! You said you'd get the majority of your games done in the first two days. Dont do this to me!

Sanjuro

Sim the remaining games, the only thing that will make me feel good is having Fitz go for 400 yards against me.

Take comfort in knowing you had no business being that close to a field goal. Had no idea how they even drove, had no idea why they didn't even attempt a quick pass out near the sidelines to get closer, had no idea why they didn't re-visit it AFTER the Eagles timeout. Infuriating.

I can't pass to Fitz more than twice a game now. Anything else would be too unrealistic!

Take comfort in knowing you had no business being that close to a field goal. Had no idea how they even drove, had no idea why they didn't even attempt a quick pass out near the sidelines to get closer, had no idea why they didn't re-visit it AFTER the Eagles timeout. Infuriating.

I can't pass to Fitz more than twice a game now. Anything else would be too unrealistic!

doesn't he mean fitzpatrick?

DCX

DCX
He probably will. See below.

DCX I had been looking for you on AIM all day. :(

Home all day. I only get on AIM around advance time to set up games. I should more often. Either way you could PM, text me, Facebook etc. I'm not hard to find :(

DCX

McNei1y

Wat??

Only such streak I have against anyone is Pheeniks.

DCX

I don't know. I glanced over the thread and it seemed like more of the usual bickering between nonsense but I am probably wrong... I still haven't read the last 30 posts lol. Been to busy celebrating the Skins win and an Orioles clinch!

LukeSmith

I wonder if there's a "Ray Lewis and Ed Reed suddenly retire mid-season" storyline for when Livewire finishes flushing the Ravens into the toilet.

CB3

I wonder if there's a "Ray Lewis and Ed Reed suddenly retire mid-season" storyline for when Livewire finishes flushing the Ravens into the toilet.

They are going to end their career's on a 0-16 season.

If i had the room id try to trade for both just to save them from humiliation.

He will be fine as long as he gets his QB!

DCX

He had his QB. He lost him to Mcneily. Who has proceeded to use RG3 in classic Livewire style.

Trasher

Apparently the real Lions special teams were patched in somehow. I was receiving one punt where I signaled fair catch, and my guy all of a sudden runs away from it at the very last second. Then later I was trying to let one punt go into the endzone and my stupid gunner kept running in, somehow picked up the ball, and then continued to run into the endzone for a safety. Wtf????????

That game was fucked. Gg though Bob. I couldn't stop your passes in the middle of the field for the life of me. No matter what I called you always had someone open.

bluemax

Banned
Who will be this years Peter Tanico?

I think season 1 of last year was pretty funny, Livewire was gunning for that #1 pick because he needed a QB horribly, then he wins just enough to fall behind Storybook and I and we take the top 2 QBs and he's left with another season of Peter Tanico, which eventually led to the Peyton Manning trade.

CB3

Who will be this years Peter Tanico?

I think season 1 of last year was pretty funny, Livewire was gunning for that #1 pick because he needed a QB horribly, then he wins just enough to fall behind Storybook and I and we take the top 2 QBs and he's left with another season of Peter Tanico, which eventually led to the Peyton Manning trade.

Every QB Livewire uses is Peter Tanico

Top Bottom