• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

Mrbob

Is it too easy to rack up XP?

I have like 5 ints and two taints with DJ Moore this season and just realized I have 30,000 xp to invest in him.

Is it too easy to rack up XP?

I have like 5 ints and two taints with DJ Moore this season and just realized I have 30,000 xp to invest in him.

if you perform, you get points. that is how it should be. those are good #'s for DJ moore. take a look at your players who aren't playing or aren't performing, i guarantee they have very low points

Somnia

Hard to believe we already have like 6-7 guys with 20+ picks, lol.

It's a bit insane to be honest, I am not even close to being a good thrower, but I think the coverage is too good sometimes.

Then again there are still big point games every week.

edit: I'm sorry Ram, but it's hard to take you serious with that avatar.

eznark

Banned
Hard to believe we already have like 6-7 guys with 20+ picks, lol.
xbox-controller-y-button-md.png

McNei1y

No. It has made shitty to average user D players ( like me ) to above average and good!

DCX

It has killed me but alot of passes have been my fault. Sometimes I think I could place a pass over the receivers shoulders into their hands but that doesn't happen. The defender will be right behind him and grab it. I think the only thing we're seeing is that a lot of picks that should happen, happen. Rather than last year when a lot of picks were dropped even though it hit them in the hands. I do wish it was back to normal, though, and have the user control defense rather than just holding down Y.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'

eznark

Banned
It has killed me but alot of passes have been my fault. Sometimes I think I could place a pass over the receivers shoulders into their hands but that doesn't happen. The defender will be right behind him and grab it. I think the only thing we're seeing is that a lot of picks that should happen, happen. Rather than last year when a lot of picks were dropped even though it hit them in the hands. I do wish it was back to normal, though, and have the user control defense rather than just holding down Y.

yup

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Randy Pitchford ‏@DuvalMagic
PS3: KT5B3-Z93ZB-FH3KB-STCT3-JWKZXWin PC: KJ5TB-FKZXH-FB3JJ-TBJB3-6H5BH X360: KT5B3-Z93WF-BF6JF-KXBT3-JWKXS

Up for 2 hours

Rorschach

Holy hell....Bishop is about to go on a killing spree in the OT. I don't think I've ever seen a mod sticky threads so that he can come back and ban people...lol

Hope we don't lose any Madden friends.
Glad I didn't post in that thread! All I was gonna post was "this is why we can't have stock silent cams anymore" but it's not worth it!

Uh... my guys still do that.

What I hate is that for those of us that use timing, it's hit or miss because sometimes Y just doesn't do shit. For guys like FMT that sucked balls at coverage before, it's a great tool I guess. All of a sudden he's jet pack master!

McNei1y

Uh... my guys still do that.

What I hate is that for those of us that use timing, it's hit or miss because sometimes Y just doesn't do shit. For guys like FMT that sucked balls at coverage before, it's a great tool I guess. All of a sudden he's jet pack master!

Well, yea it does happen but I haven't seen it as frequent as last year. Also, timing doesn't seem to work at all this year. It's like they need for you to hold down Y for a couple of seconds in order to react to the ball in the air. When I was playing the demo, before I knew about ballhawk, my guys would just stand there and let the ball soar over them even though I had the timing down and everything.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Well, yea it does happen but I haven't seen it as frequent as last year. Also, timing doesn't seem to work at all this year. It's like they need for you to hold down Y for a couple of seconds in order to react to the ball in the air. When I was playing the demo, before I knew about ballhawk, my guys would just stand there and let the ball soar over them even though I had the timing down and everything.

That shit still happens to me. I've been burned too many times!

Top Bottom