• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

LukeSmith

The 10:30 time already compensates for that. :jnc

Highly doubtful though, she works 12 hour shifts and already wasn't feeling well this morning. Let's just go ahead and say 10:30 EST, that way I can work anything around that time. If anything changes on your end, just let me know.

1030 EST it is, get well Mrs Story, a man's got needs!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Yeah I guess I'll just change my scheme.

I don't think I'm gonna try to play my games during nfl games anymore. Just feels weird trying play with real games on in the background. I will try to be more available on fridays and saturdys though.

If you guys had normal human hours, you could play before the games too.

Sanjuro - What times are you available tomorrow and Wednesday? I won't be able to play Thursday due to a work function. I'd prefer to knock it out tomorrow if at all possible.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
We were talking about how I've never beaten Sanjuro before, streaks, and how I will likely lose to him tomorrow too since it's the first time I play him in this game.

I just want to point out that at one point way back when, from about Madden 04 to Madden 07 or so, I had a long losing streak to DM. I counted it up one time (back then EA used to send you emails after you played an online game) and it was a losing streak of 17 games. Back then the Bucs were current level Niners/Steelers level of BS. A lot of our games came down to the last possession, the best of which saw me call an audible to an outside run against DM's goal line D. He user'd Derrick Brooks, ran over to me right before Tiki crossed the goal line and caused a fumble that the Bucs picked up and ended the game. :|

Smokey

Bryan Wiedey ‏@pastapadre
Early reports regarding online play for NBA 2K13 not encouraging. Going to be hard to justify MyTeam if online performance is still poor.

Sorry Smokey. You fell for it again.

I was going to get NBA2K13 regardless. Just like everybody here gets Madden regardless of its issues every year. Why? Because it's the only NFL option available.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I was going to get NBA2K13 regardless. Just like everybody here gets Madden regardless of its issues every year. Why? Because it's the only NFL option available.

Everyone here buys Madden because we have successful leagues every year

Smokey

Everyone here buys Madden because we have successful leagues every year

I had hundreds of successful matches against others online in 2k12 too. Myteam crew whatever I'm not concerned about. If I can play another person 1 on 1 that's fine with me. Which I've been able to do just fine in the demo.

Rorschach

Not that late unfortunately. Wednesday would probably be best. Maybe tomorrow depending on how my daughters mood is. I'm alone with her until the wife gets home today and tomorrow.

What times are good for you? Are you able to play during the morning/afternoon?

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I had hundreds of successful matches against others online in 2k12 too. Myteam crew whatever I'm not concerned about. If I can play another person 1 on 1 that's fine with me. Which I've been able to do just fine in the demo.

Funny. You couldnt play me 1 on 1 after i ran your ass into the ground.

daw840

What times are good for you? Are you able to play during the morning/afternoon?
Afternoon is generally good. I might be able to roll around 4 CST tomorrow. Anytime after that tomorrow's probably no good. On Wednesday I get home about the same time but my wife will be home so I can be more flexible.

yeh lemme go get NBA Live 13 tomorrow for my 2012 basketball fix. I'll tell you how it is

so basically you'll settle for a shit product because it is the only one of its kind

gotcha

Smokey

so basically you'll settle for a shit product because it is the only one of its kind

gotcha

like Madden? YUP

And this is the same guy who sold their 360 for a fucking WII...only to buy the 360 again so you stfu about anybodys purchashing habits

Actually I'm buying it to hear CB's favorite rap artists in a sports game

GG, Cola

It's a sad day. I'm happy to announce Harvin has achieved over 1000 receiving yards, but COLA broke his collarbone. Harvin out for 8 weeks. It's Owusu's time to shine once again!

time to sign bo jackson

like Madden? YUP

And this is the same guy who sold their 360 for a fucking WII...only to buy the 360 again so you stfu about anybodys purchashing habits

Actually I'm buying it to hear CB's favorite rap artists in a sports game

they are different issues it isnt a matter of purchasing habits. You are just willing to take it up the ass from 2k and I am not

Rorschach

Afternoon is generally good. I might be able to roll around 4 CST tomorrow. Anytime after that tomorrow's probably no good. On Wednesday I get home about the same time but my wife will be home so I can be more flexible.
4 CST tomorrow would work for me.

[edit] Actually, let's make it Wednesday at 630 cst?

Smokey

they are different issues it isnt a matter of purchasing habits. You are just willing to take it up the ass from 2k and I am not

that's right fight the MAN. you show em

and your wii debacle is relevant
the wii is shit. you sold your 360 for waggle and then rebought the system later

therefore don't comment on somebody elses purchasing habits after you sold out for a nintendo system as a grown ass man

DCX

DCX
How come no one can beat Bob? You guys always say how terrible he is. I feel like you all lied to me
Bob is good. He won year one..sorry I mean the only year of NCAA. Has won a league chip in madden before.

He just needs certain players whereas some of the other elite need just stock rosters to be in the running for a chip.

DCX

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I just don't have the horsepower. His 3rd DB is better than my #1 WR and the still overrated Bears D shut down my other options.

Top Bottom