• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

bluemax

Banned
AFC Wildcard:
Broncos 9-2 +120 ---
Colts 8-3 +190 ---
Bengals 7-4 +56 1
Dolphins 6-5 +36 2
Chiefs 5-6 -33 3

NFC Wildcard
Giants 7-4 +103 ---
Rams 6-4 +1 ---
Buccaneers 6-5 +7 .5
Lions 5-6 -125 1.5
Seahawks 5-6 -19 1.5
Vikings 5-6 +57 1.5

Remaining games this week:
Arizona @ St Louis

Updated. Wellie can pull a full game ahead of DM if he wins tomorrow morning.

Edit: I play MrBoob this weekend. Only time I'm for sure unavailable is during the USC game tomorrow. I might be going surfing tomorrow morning as well.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
GG Wellie. I thought that home field advantage might be overstated, but maybe not. Your team didn't seem to have any mojo compared to last time we played.
I really think that the defenders are taken down a notch. My guys dropped so many picks and let your guys just run wild in the secondary. That play to get you to the 8 yard line before regulation ended, I don't know what happened.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
This loss pretty much eliminates me from the playoffs. I really can't believe Skelton threw for 374 yards. Just ridiculous the way my D could never make any kind of play. What killed me the most was all the times I had guys right on Skelton before he threw but the ruling was always an incomplete pass. A call that was less close was a sack/fumble against FMT, again on the road.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Above all the killer was my last offensive play. I broke a long one with Pead and really debated on whether or not I should take a knee or go into the end zone. I believed my D could get a stop and not allow a TD. I will never bank on my D again. :|

Colasante

Above all the killer was my last offensive play. I broke a long one with Pead and really debated on whether or not I should take a knee or go into the end zone. I believed my D could get a stop and not allow a TD. I will never bank on my D again. :|

You did the smart thing. Nine times out of ten my ensuing drive would have ended in an interception or a strip sack. This was the very rare time when my receivers got open and Skelton remained upright.

Top Bottom