• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

Somnia

GG Rinse.

I practice quite a bit in the bye week on calming myself down on passing and not forcing throws and I think it worked out that game. I still did it a few times and your guys dropped a couple picks thank god.

The one pick I threw, I for some reason swore the receiver was Y and kept hitting it when he was wide open on that play action, but he was X...that just defines my season so far lol

rinse82

GG Rinse.

I practice quite a bit in the bye week on calming myself down on passing and not forcing throws and I think it worked out that game. I still did it a few times and your guys dropped a couple picks thank god.

The one pick I threw, I for some reason swore the receiver was Y and kept hitting it when he was wide open on that play action, but he was X...that just defines my season so far lol

Gg man, that Robinson drop on 4th down was killer, but you also had a brutal drop in the end zone so I can't complain

Entertaining, back and forth game

Somnia

Gg man, that Robinson drop on 4th down was killer, but you also had a brutal drop in the end zone so I can't complain

Entertaining, back and forth game

Ya my rookie Wright dropped that wide open TD, but made up for it with that long YAC TD.

I have a feeling were going to have some interesting games going forward!

BTW I found a couple guys deeper in the draft I want, you fuckers better keep your hands off....

Also I'm interested in trading one of the power house teams for one of the later 1st rounders, mainly talking draft picks so IM or PM me if you are interested in dropping out of the bottom of the 1st round for additional picks and future picks.

Ya my rookie Wright dropped that wide open TD, but made up for it with that long YAC TD.

I have a feeling were going to have some interesting games going forward!

BTW I found a couple guys deeper in the draft I want, you fuckers better keep your hands off....

Also I'm interested in trading one of the power house teams for one of the later 1st rounders, mainly talking draft picks so IM or PM me if you are interested in dropping out of the bottom of the 1st round for additional picks and future picks.

i'm not opposed to moving out of the first round but i wouldn't discuss draft pick trades until after the season so keep me in mind!

btw today is lukes birthday. he's probably titty fucking a couple asians as we speak but lets wish him a happy birthday anyways! happy birthday luke! i refuse to purchase halo 4 out of respect for YOU!

Rorschach

Happy birthday, LES!

I can't make the same pledge as FMT because I'd like to see what a middling-to-decent dev does with the Halo franchise, so I'm all in for Halo 4!

Happy birthday, LES!

I can't make the same pledge as FMT because I'd like to see what a middling-to-decent dev does with the Halo franchise, so I'm all in for Halo 4!

FMT is just saying that he'll get someone to gift Halo 4 to him so he technically won't be purchasing it. Loophole!

Ferny

ibrNVCqIPFxkRZ.PNG
I'll leave this here.

LukeSmith

524 passing yards? Jesus, that's almost Ramirez level cheddar.

It just balances out the 70 yards he had against me. If it was the five wide spread that got you Ferny, all you need to do is play Dollar 3-2-6 2 man under and double Fitz with the blitzer, only send three. If Fitz isn't in the slot on the inside on either side, he's probably not getting the ball.

The curl shake verts is a good route, but if you double him one defender will play over the top and one under the route -- and he never throws the vert

Or, you can play Quarter Normal 2 man and take the LB spy and use that to take away Fitz in the slot, that literally crushes Sanjo every time, to the tune of like 78-0 or so

Sanjuro

It just balances out the 70 yards he had against me. If it was the five wide spread that got you Ferny, all you need to do is play Dollar 3-2-6 2 man under and double Fitz with the blitzer, only send three. If Fitz isn't in the slot on the inside on either side, he's probably not getting the ball.

The curl shake verts is a good route, but if you double him one will play over the top and one under.

Or, you can play Quarter Normal 2 man and take the LB spy and use that to take away Fitz in the slot, that literally crushes Sanjo every time, to the tune of like 78-0 or so

I should start crying more, maybe I can get gameplay tips as well.

eznark

Banned

The curl shake verts is a good route, but if you double him one defender will play over the top and one under the route -- and he never throws the vert

lol, this was supposed to be on AIM only.

TheCrow

His opponent should've figured this out as soon as he saw that fitz was in the slot. It's not that hard.

Top Bottom