• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

Week 13

Next vance date: 10/16 (Tuesday) @ 4 pm pst

Games:

Saints @ Falcons
Seahawks @ Bears
Vikings @ Packers
49ers @ Rams
Cards @ Jets
Panthers @ Chiefs
Colts @ Lions
Jags @ Bills
Pats @ Dolphins
Texans @ Titans
Bucs @ Broncos
Steelers @ Ravens
Browns @ Raiders
Bengals @ Chargers
Eagles @ Cowboys
Giants @ Redskins

NFC Offensive player of the week - Percy Harvin (Vikings) - 7 rec, 187 yards, 3 TD
NFC Defensive player of the week - Kirk Coleman (Eagles) - 1 tackle, 2 int, 1 TD

AFC Offensive player of the week - Larry Fitzgerald (Patriots) - 21 rec, 310 yards, 3 TD
AFC Defensive player of the week - Daniel Manning (Texans) - 6 tackles, 2 int, 1 TD

McNei1y

do we know what each practice thing gives exactly? I mean why would I choose the ones where I'm getting smoked by 4 touchdowns to only earn like 1300 xp. It seems like "Defense" gives your defensive players a nice boost of xp.

DCX

DCX
For stat padding to occur you would have to blow someone out and continue to blow them out till the end whistle.

If the score is close stat padding cannot occur. Now if you are talking about cheez in said close or blowout games in which huge numbers have been acquired, now that's a different thing altogether.

DCX

For stat padding to occur you would have to blow someone out and continue to blow them out till the end whistle.

If the score is close stat padding cannot occur. Now if you are talking about cheez in said close or blowout games in which huge numbers have been acquired, now that's a different thing altogether.

DCX

there is a lot of truth in this post

Sokantish

i'm not sure if you guys understand what stat padding is (if you're talking about fitzgerald)
I was mostly talking about games where people are already up 20-30 points and then they still are scoring in the fourth quarter.

I don't really care about people stat padding, mostly because I love my stats! I just think punishing them for it isn't cool. Especially if you punish some people for doing it but then won't punish others.

I think you should just call the whole thing off. Let people's punishment for running it up be yelled at in the thread or something.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Also:

NFC Offensive player of the week - Percy Harvin (Vikings) - 7 rec, 187 yards, 3 TD
NFC Defensive player of the week - Kirk Coleman (Eagles) - 1 tackle, 2 int, 1 TD

AFC Offensive player of the week - Larry Fitzgerald (Patriots) - 21 rec, 310 yards, 3 TD
AFC Defensive player of the week - Daniel Manning (Texans) - 6 tackles, 2 int, 1 TD

Its Kurt Coleman, numbnuts

LiveWire

How do we know if the coaching upgrades we buy are taking effect? I bought an XP boost package and I don't see any notation anywhere that the players are the position are designated to earn more XP?

Rorschach

How do we know if the coaching upgrades we buy are taking effect? I bought an XP boost package and I don't see any notation anywhere that the players are the position are designated to earn more XP?
It doesn't tell you. I haven't really seen it work on my players either.

I was mostly talking about games where people are already up 20-30 points and then they still are scoring in the fourth quarter.

I don't really care about people stat padding, mostly because I love my stats! I just think punishing them for it isn't cool. Especially if you punish some people for doing it but then won't punish others.

I think you should just call the whole thing off. Let people's punishment for running it up be yelled at in the thread or something.

tell me who has run up the score or stat padded by passing deep in a blowout and hasn't been punished since i told people to stop doing it. i must have missed that!

Rorschach

Well shit. What are offensive linemen goals, lol?

Unreachable. You can check them under "team goals." Weekly goals like 350 yards passing and season goals of like 3000 yards rushing. It's insane.

Linebacker goals are impossible unless you have Patrick Willis. It's always tackles and it's always some ridiculous number like 150 for a MLB or 90-115 for OLBs.

Oh, and that goes for DTs as well. No way any DT here is gonna get 85-100 tackles.

LJ11

LJ, I can play between 5pm - 8pm ET

going out tonight so let me know if you can play later afternoon/early evening

Yeah, I'm available today between those hours. Just message me when you're sure on the time.

Edit: Some of the goals are simply ridiculous, I've come to terms with having a shit team for the most part.

rinse82

Yeah, I'm available today between those hours. Just message me when you're sure on the time.

Edit: Some of the goals are simply ridiculous, I've come to terms with having a shit team for the most part.

I'll be home around 5 so let's set gametime for 530?

Sokantish

Yep, getting on madden now. Here's what I'm thinking, you let me win. You also continue on your path for the first pick. It's win/win!

Oh god... it's snowing!

rinse82

GG LJ, that bomb to Graham on 3rd and 5 was an absolute killer. He stung me a couple times.

Slowly getting better - need some help in free agency and the draft.

Top Bottom