• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

LJ11

GG LJ, that bomb to Graham on 3rd and 5 was an absolute killer. He stung me a couple times.

Slowly getting better - need some help in free agency and the draft.

Good game dude, I think I blitzed too much that game, Gabbert was getting hit constantly but you hit some big plays in the second half because of my aggressiveness.

You did a good job with certain routes, I just think that line did you no favors and you tried to get rid of it too soon. How quickly are you hitting the turbo on runs? Seem like my guys were disengaging really quickly.

On that second Byrd TD you ran a good play, should have been a TD. Not sure how fast Lewis is, but a lob down the sideline instead of a bullet may have been the difference.

Your CBs did a good job dislodging catches, at least a couple of rips right out of the hands of receivers. Like seeing that stuff.

Edit: You were also in good position with your safety on a lot of throws, they'll soon turn into interceptions.

rinse82

Good game dude, I think I blitzed too much that game, Gabbert was getting hit constantly but you hit some big plays in the second half because of my aggressiveness.

You did a good job with certain routes, I just think that line did you no favors and you tried to get rid of it too soon. How quickly are you hitting the turbo on runs? Seem like my guys were disengaging really quickly.

On that second Byrd TD you ran a good play, should have been a TD. Not sure how fast Lewis is, but a lob down the sideline instead of a bullet may have been the difference.

Your CBs did a good job dislodging catches, at least a couple of rips right out of the hands of receivers. Like seeing that stuff.

Bad habit of mine that I mash turbo right after the hand off, guess it has a detriment on my blockers huh? Gotta stop doing that.

LJ11

Bad habit of mine that I mash turbo right after the hand off, guess it has a detriment on my blockers huh? Gotta stop doing that.

Yeah, just stay away from it unless you're opponent is crashing in on the run, at that point everyone is disengaging so you just need to pick a direction and haul ass. You had well setup runs.

Sokantish

Well if you want to get technical, the snow and wind had my offense locked down!

GG though, that was the LEAST fun madden game I have ever played! I'm so lucky I got that punt return TD, BLESS HARVIN

eznark

Banned
Well if you want to get technical, the snow and wind had my offense locked down!

GG though, that was the LEAST fun madden game I have ever played! I'm so lucky I got that punt return TD, BLESS HARVIN

Lol. I had three receivers fall down at the same time twice. It was great!

Sokantish

I signed Vince Young. Luckily Ponder's stats weren't that great in the first place so Vince Young might actually be better.

OH, and FMT this eznark guy is a CHEATER. Goes for it on fourth down on his own 30 in the second quarter! Suspend his starting QB, RB, and WR for 4 weeks!

Sokantish

I thought it was going to be a fake so I picked the zone punt block, probably would have been better off with regular punt block.

Eznark you're the first game I have been able to win without being ahead by 20 points. I feel like I broke new ground today

eznark

Banned
I think that safe zone return would have been the one for that situation since I only needed inches. Stack the tackle box.

I ran for like 80 yards and had no turnovers! I feel like I did win!

Plus i lost, which at this point is a win!

DCX

DCX
Gg Bird. I felt like I placed better. Three drops from Douglas and Ryan sailing some wide open receivers didn't help at all :/

I couldn't stop your rushing attack. Like a game of PacMan lol

Only two ints guys!!! Progress!!

DCX

Birdman02

GG DCX. After I threw that early pick, I decided I didn't want to tempt the HFA gods too much. My o-line brought their a-game, and Pierre Thomas made a few good runs. Sproles also broke a couple of big plays on checkdown passes....it's so good to have him back.

Ramirez

Ponder is out 5 weeks, so dumb.

BEN_ROETHLISBERGER-f7b3084577e28e1172921148ab3a587bcdc862a6-s3.jpg

Livewire, all of that shifting & dicking around you do presnap completely destroys zone assignment logic. Why do you shift your offense & defense so much on every play anyways?

Rorschach

BEN_ROETHLISBERGER-f7b3084577e28e1172921148ab3a587bcdc862a6-s3.jpg

Livewire, all of that shifting & dicking around you do presnap completely destroys zone assignment logic. Why do you shift your offense & defense so much on every play anyways?

It's what players who can't identify coverages, but don't have a twins heavy book, do.

Sokantish

Anyone playing hockey tonight?

Why can't he shift his guys? Luke is adjusting shit on every snap if I remember correctly.

I'll play if you apologize for hurting Ponder.

Also is my QB just bad or is it impossible for most QBs to be able to do directional passing in heavy snow/windy games?

LukeSmith

Anyone playing hockey tonight?

Why can't he shift his guys? Luke is adjusting shit on every snap if I remember correctly.

My guys don't move around before the snap, I only use motion when the play has automotion in it. Keep me out of your racist witch hunt, I'm white

Rorschach

Was this a thinly veiled insult towards me? I don't know.

I didn't even think about that. I wasn't here for twins gate. I just know that's what some people did. A certain player, that shall remain nameless, basically just used weak I twins the whole time and rock paper scissors the defense. Three options: WR slot pass, run, FB pass. No matter what defense you picked at the onset, you were beat. Luckily, since he couldn't properly read defenses after the snap, you'd be able to confuse him last minute if you timed it right.

And don't forget toss toss gates!

Ramirez

Twins Gate should be put to bed anyways, Twins have accounted for probably <5% of my total plays, and I'm pretty sure I have the top offense in the league now!

Trasher

fIf60.png

I WISH Wellie was still in my division, it's clear that he still needs to get some things off his chest about me. :)

My sarcasm is lost on you!

I may still have a chance to pull this season out over .500 though. Would be my first time with a winning record!

My final stretch: Green Bay, Arizona, Atlanta, Chicago

Top Bottom