• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

Mrbob

Dunno! Doesn't matter to me, as I'm not playing another game till my contacts come and my power level is able to rise over 9000 once more!

In the mean time we should take Super Bowl odds:

Rors 5/2
LJ 3/1
FMT 7/2

Everyone else 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000/1

Dunno! Doesn't matter to me, as I'm not playing another game till my contacts come and my power level is able to rise over 9000 once more!

In the mean time we should take Super Bowl odds:

Rors 5/2
LJ 3/1
FMT 7/2

Everyone else 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000/1

I see auto pilot in YOUR future!

LukeSmith

Ramirez vs. Smokey is my favorite post season match-up.

I hope we get it, and I hope it's on SmokeyTV, that way Wallace cheese can be revealed to the league once and for all and another asterisk is born

Ramirez

Ramirez vs. Smokey is my favorite post season match-up.

I hope we get it, and I hope it's on SmokeyTV, that way Wallace cheese can be revealed to the league once and for all and another asterisk is born

After you guys see it we'll have to ban drags, curls, streaks, outs, ins, & posts! Only screens & runs will be legal! Alex Smith & FMT will become the unstoppable dynasty.

Rorschach

Only one man can cover Wallace.

30jiu.jpg

Smokey

Well, at least you know you're not getting by me.

You gon get dis work and if for some reason I don't beat you you will be humbled in the next round. I will fight cheese with cheese if that's how you wanna play the game son.

Me and Luke are souf bros so I listen to his smokeytv requests. You? I lol. I don't give two shits about your requests!

Ramirez

You gon get dat work and if for some reason I don't beat you you will be humbled in the next round. I will fight cheese with cheese if that's how you wanna play the game son.

Me and Luke are souf bros so I listen to his smokeytv requests. You? I lol. I don't give two shits about your requests!

He's already gave me the recipe to beat you down like he just did, some bro he is!

Trasher

Luke is like that guy on Survivor who makes alliances with everyone, and everyone thinks he is their best friend. Then at the end he destroys you.

Smokey

He's already gave me the recipe to beat you down like he just did, some bro he is!

That's great. I deployed FYIDM one time this year and neither were against Luke so use your beat down data if it will make you feel better.

I'll be sure to hold my nephew while we play that way I already have a built in excuse

If you do win I will have the footage up on my site and guess what your game plan will be exposed. It's all in your hands how you want to play it twin head!

LukeSmith

I've beaten LJ many times, Rors is the only one I fear! I can't rely on Smokey knocking him out this year.

Yeah, LJ and I have had some great duels throughout the years. Rors is untouchable though. Super Bowl winner with Pat White, the embodiment of the truest form of elite.

He's like Elite in Pureblood form.

LJ11

I've beaten LJ many times, Rors is the only one I fear! I can't rely on Smokey knocking him out this year.

You've beaten me exactly once in league games, the ones that matter.

I actually want a piece of you, just to fucking lay a beat down on your ass.

Smokey

A wild LJ appears I would too if a giant piece of dung was trying to falsify my name

I got the whole AFC riding with me get bent twinhead

Smokey

Ram is in a lose lose situation

He wins and he moves on to get slaughtered
His cheese game plan gets exposed on da channel. So does he cheese or not cheese?
His ships have legendary * next to them now that the elites are back
An elite has personally said he wants to fuck him up

Feels good man

LJ11

Since I locked up the division I get Smokey, Rors, Ramirez next year. That should be fun. Wonder who gets to two wins against me first Ram or Pheenix.

Ramirez

Ram is in a lose lose situation

He wins and he moves on to get slaughtered
His cheese game plan gets exposed on da channel. So does he cheese or not cheese?
His ships have legendary * next to them now that the elites are back

Feels good man

Well, if I do get slaughtered in the next round, at least I can take solace in the fact that you'll be sitting right next to me, and it will be because I did it.

LJ is living in some dream world where he's beaten me multiple times, it's going to be delicious to make you eat those words.

Rorschach

Since I locked up the division I get Smokey, Rors, Ramirez next year. That should be fun.
Good since we're not meeting in the playoffs. I'll see you next year!

Wonder who gets to two wins against me first Ram or Pheenix.
eFTJB.gif

Actually, you'll get me, not Smokey.

So that's a free win for you

Damn, I get you too? Gonna be a rough year in Oak town. Hopefully, I get HFA. Only way I can win.

LJ11

Actually, you'll get me, not Smokey.

So that's a free win for you

Wait you beat him again? Damn!

I do think Smokey gives me the toughest match ups, did so in the past anyway. Not to disrespect anyone, he just had my number/made more plays. Not sure what it is, probably mental. Oh and he had the Chargers as well.

A little trash talk is fun, but it's going to be hard to beat some of the better teams. Can't wait for my backs to fumble games away in the playoffs!

Top Bottom