• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

Ramirez

Damn Bob defend yourself

Didn't you see?

dead-weasel.jpg

Mrbob

I'm going to work my way through them all, eventually! Only finished the first one so far.

Thought about picking up Revelations during the current steam sale but I need at least 75 percent off!

Rorschach

K I got II and Brohood. Thanks again, gentlefolk!

They're 75% off on Steam btw. Or the series for 66% off, but I already had Rev and I remember 1 being all clunky.

Sokantish

I've really liked all of the AC games so far, a lot of people don't like Assassin's Creed 1 though

I have a sweet spot for the crusades

Splat

I skipped 1 but liked the rest. 2 desperately needs a "previously on: Assassin's Creed" intro though. You prob want to look up the plot to 1 if you skip it.

Mrbob

Two does have a "Previously on Ass Creed." It doesn't go through all the details, but it hits the major plot points.

I'm a couple hours into part two, and perhaps I'm an outlier but I liked the first game better so far. Ass Creed 2 has more stuff to do, but the world feels sparse compared to the original game. The original Ass Creed on PC allowed the end user to increase the density in the population, and I had it maxed. Tons of people to wade through which made going after kills in each city more immersive. There are too many empty spots in part two for my liking. Two is a dirty console port on PC with no improvements.

Smokey

I bought all of them on steam but only put time into II. I need to just suck it up and just finish it. Since ubi are dicks to pc gamers tho I've got some time before ac3.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I'd suggest fleshing out a lot of the side stuff on 2. Its not as necessary on brotherhood. But I personally enjoyed some of those puzzles that involved searching the pictures with eagle vision. Forgot what they were called

LiveWire

I'd suggest fleshing out a lot of the side stuff on 2. Its not as necessary on brotherhood. But I personally enjoyed some of those puzzles that involved searching the pictures with eagle vision. Forgot what they were called

Yea, highly recommended. Makes the rest of the game's plot make more sense.

I re-bought 2 and Brotherhood/Revelations (which I never played) to crunch through before buying AC3
that spoiler pic of Desmond standing in the rafters above the NHL rink sent my hype meter into overdrive

Nightz

Breaking down my season into quarters...

Games 1-4: 6 TD, 16 INT
Games 5-8: 7 TD, 8 INT
Games 9-12: 7 TD, 13 INT
Games 13-16: 9 TD, 3 INT

Looking at this, I threw as many picks in the second half of the season as I did in the first 4 games. The last 4 games were the ones where I really tried to focus on making safer throws. Still got a LOT of work to do, but hopefully some of that translates to next season.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Yea, highly recommended. Makes the rest of the game's plot make more sense.

I re-bought 2 and Brotherhood/Revelations (which I never played) to crunch through before buying AC3
that spoiler pic of Desmond standing in the rafters above the NHL rink sent my hype meter into overdrive

Did you just spoil ac3 for me

bluemax

Banned
Still working on the numbers but quick thing that is standing out to me, of the playoff teams only 2 of them ranked in the top 10 in passing attempts out of their starting QBs. Only one had over 400 pass attempts (not including sacks). Only 4 had over 300 pass attempts before sacks.

Still working on the numbers but quick thing that is standing out to me, of the playoff teams only 2 of them ranked in the top 10 in passing attempts out of their starting QBs. Only one had over 400 pass attempts (not including sacks). Only 4 had over 300 pass attempts before sacks.

but even this doesn't tell the entire story. a lot of my games were over at the half. there were multiple games where i passed less than 5 times in the 2nd half

LukeSmith

I bet almost every team in the playoffs is in the top half of the league in rushing.

eznark

Banned
I had trouble downloading it. Wardell finally posted about using a download manager an it worked. I just installed it and will play while watching the WS. I'm pissed because I scheduled my week around playing that today. Oh well, lots of xcom!

do any of the remaining games have playoff ramifications? league is scheduled to vance tomorrow but if the games aren't going to be played anyways.... you know the story!

Mrbob

I bet you weren't dumb enough to spend 5,000 points by accident on development trait like I did last night.

Had 10,000 points to spend, went over one box too far and couldn't stop before it was too late! So now I know one player has average development!

LukeSmith

I bet you weren't dumb enough to spend 5,000 points by accident on development trait like I did last night.

Had 10,000 points to spend, went over one box too far and couldn't stop before it was too late! So now I know one player has average development!

What player development are you able to upgrade for 5k points. Every single one of my guys costs 50k to improve their development speed

Top Bottom