• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

Mrbob

CB you got your wish!

GG, BUT I got HFA'd hard that game.

Cutler gets hit on a throw, ball pops straight up and into a dline's hands. Forte fumbles the ball away (He never fumbles). Hester does a stupid diving catch animation on a wide open td pass that he drops!

Guess I'm in the wild card round now. Just where I wanted to be!

Trasher

CB you got your wish!

Cutler gets hit on a throw, ball pops straight up and into a dline's hands. Forte fumbles the ball away (He never fumbles). Hester does a stupid diving catch animation on a wide open td pass that he drops!

It was a LB!

CB you got your wish!

a classic losing post by Bob

Mrbob

a classic losing post by Bob

Hey now, I didn't complain about playing the game half blind as well!

You animals, forcing me into a bad situation to play an important game. Can't wait a day or two!

Edit: Forgot about the end zone PI I got called for too on a tipped pass. Good job knowing the rules, EA!

Trasher

I still got a lot of work left, but I got some solid wins against some solid players this season. Just gotta stay more consistent. God I feel like the real Lions.

I told you all I was gonna climb out of the dumpster with this year's game!

RISE
ing still

Splat tanked it since it didn't matter!

i set story to auto pilot so go ahead and play your game!

and let it be known that if you (not you as in ramirez, just anyone) are caught as the last game remaining and it is a meaningless game with no playoff ramifications then i can't guarantee i wont have an itchy trigger finger to vance to the playoffs!

Ramirez

i set story to auto pilot so go ahead and play your game!

and let it be known that if you (not you as in ramirez, just anyone) are caught as the last game remaining and it is a meaningless game with no playoff ramifications then i can't guarantee i wont have an itchy trigger finger to vance to the playoffs!

Story quit or something?

Well fellas, it's been a good 4 years, but I am stepping away from Madden for the foreseeable future. I have no intentions of returning anytime soon, maybe when next gen gets rolling for real.

I decided awhile go I just was not having fun and need an extended break. It's not fair to other people like Drizzler when I'm just going through the motions each week to get it over with. I want someone who WANTS to play and will have fun/get angry so I've decided this is for the best.

I will still be around posting, etc. I just need a break from the game. Plus we have playstation all-stars coming up for me to dominate FMT and Bob in =)

Not a goodbye, just an extended break, thanks for all the memories and fun the last 4 years guys =)

P.S.

Wellie wins on calling me out on quitting!

You da man

Splat

gg Livewire.

:jnc at you all score watching. I tried new shit out once I was ahead and it nearly cost me. Live probably should have won, but he dropped a couple picks my game winning drive. Made up for the awesome punt return where he should've called fair catch, but broke the instant hitstick and took it yard.

Also couldn't have ever lived it down so, yeah. Have a good playoffs everyone, I hope everyone get a career ender.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Can we start talking about when the draft is going to be? Usually we do it the Sunday after the super bowl. It looks like we are on target to advance sometime between late tonight or tomorrow, putting us into the playoff cycle before the weekend. Based on how fast we advanced in previous years in the playoffs, we could hit the super bowl Monday-ish. Would we still be waiting the full week?

CB you got your wish!

Well this is just dandy.

bluemax

Banned
Can we start talking about when the draft is going to be? Usually we do it the Sunday after the super bowl. It looks like we are on target to advance sometime between late tonight or tomorrow, putting us into the playoff cycle before the weekend. Based on how fast we advanced in previous years in the playoffs, we could hit the super bowl Monday-ish. Would we still be waiting the full week?

Well this is just dandy.

I figured it would be a week from this Sunday since I don't expect playoffs to be done over the weekend, plus doesn't Free Agency happen before the Draft? That's gotta take a few days at least.

McNei1y

did you want to play tonight?

Definitely. I'll be free whenever today.

I haven't gone to sleep yet! Although I think I'm going to try now.

You West coast guys... jeez. I go to sleep when it's 8-9 over there.

In other news: slickdeals just grabs a hold of me. Gamefly has BF3 and Saints Row 3 used for like 12$. I kind of want to buy both. I hear SR3 is one of the funnest games. I'd buy BF3 just because I could play with a bunch of people on xbox.

DCX

DCX
I simmed a season offline and those loading players to free agency because they are impatient idiots who don't know how to negotiate can franchise tag them.

The prices are off the wall for some.
I had a WR up and his rating is like 72 and his tag price was 15 million!!

DCX

eznark

Banned
I simmed a season offline and those loading players to free agency because they are impatient idiots who don't know how to negotiate can franchise tag them.

The prices are off the wall for some.
I had a WR up and his rating is like 72 and his tag price was 15 million!!

DCX

Uh, his rating doesn't matter when it comes to franchising. All tagged WR's would be at $15m for that particular season.

eznark

Banned
Ah, I thought it was the average of the salaries of the top five performers or some such nonsense, like baseball's FA comp stuff.

Top Bottom