• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

LukeSmith

Next season I'll join in the playoff fun :)

DCX

outlook-not-so-good.jpg

Smokey

Wait you beat him again? Damn!

I do think Smokey gives me the toughest match ups, did so in the past anyway. Not to disrespect anyone, he just had my number/made more plays. Not sure what it is, probably mental. Oh and he had the Chargers as well.

A little trash talk is fun, but it's going to be hard to beat some of the better teams. Can't wait for my backs to fumble games away in the playoffs!

To be honest I get up when I play the best people in the league. It explains why I don't really give two shits about ram but he's steady beating his chest over there like a wild man

LukeSmith

Bluemax, you should rerun those QB numbers you did and post the old ones and the new ones. Eznark remarked that he thinks people did better in the last half of the season, that'd be an interesting way of looking at that statement.

LukeSmith

Wait you beat him again? Damn!

I do think Smokey gives me the toughest match ups, did so in the past anyway. Not to disrespect anyone, he just had my number/made more plays. Not sure what it is, probably mental. Oh and he had the Chargers as well.

A little trash talk is fun, but it's going to be hard to beat some of the better teams. Can't wait for my backs to fumble games away in the playoffs!

Smokey is a tough get. Ball bounced my way the first game and he had some completely different stuff in the second game. I was lucky to hold on for a win.

LJ11

I did way worse. I started throwing ints out like crazy.

Same here. As the season progressed my ints increased, that was bound to happen since I started out so well, but I think I was throwing at least one a game in the second half, sometimes 2. Not good.

LukeSmith

I'll be in the playoffs next year, now that my greifing days are over!

ho ho ho

NFC playoffs next year:

• FMT
  • CB
  • Bob
  • Birdles
  • DM
  • AT

AFC playoffs next year:

• LJ
  • Rors
  • Smokey
  • Ramirez
  • Crow
  • Splat

No way I make the playoffs next year: Smokey2x, LJ, Rors, Ramirez, FMT, Wellie, and either Crow or Splat

Same here. As the season progressed my ints increased, that was bound to happen since I started out so well, but I think I was throwing at least one a game in the second half, sometimes 2. Not good.

You are literally describing a quarter's worth of possessions for DCX

Smokey

6 wins with 63 interceptions. All i have to do is cut that number in half and earn a wildcard. Cut it 60% and i earn a bye :p It is the NFC afterall. We all have a chance.

DCX

I just said 63 interceptions out loud...

cmon mane lol think about that number

McNei1y

Errr, this was my tally:

w/ greifing problems - 2-7
w/o greifing problems - 4-2

I was able to practice against Sok and others in Community games!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
6 wins with 63 interceptions. All i have to do is cut that number in half and earn a wildcard. Cut it 60% and i earn a bye :p It is the NFC afterall. We all have a chance.

DCX

You have no chance. DM was pouting all year. Birdles will come on strong and GCQ is always tough despite the record. Combined with the fact that CK has a haul of picks and either me or AT will always have a wildcard spot, well, goodluck.

DCX

DCX
You have no chance. DM was pouting all year. Birdles will come on strong and GCQ is always tough despite the record. Combined with the fact that CK has a haul of picks and either me or AT will always have a wildcard spot, well, goodluck.

These reasons will always exist. There comes a time a man has to rise above it all. The time is now!

Well, not now..soon!!!

DCX

McNei1y

lol wtf is this "griefing problems" excuse? What did you do? haha

It's when my connection wasn't properly setup so I'd have lag spikes and occasional freezes. If it happened enough, the game would drop and would tell my opponent that I was dropped for "greifing". While it never happened much in any game, except for the game with GCQ and AT's first game (lagged constantly so I ran the clock down), it prevented me from playing community games because the game would usually cut out by the second quarter.

After I fixed it, I was able to play community games and practice.

Trasher

It's when my connection wasn't properly setup so I'd have lag spikes and occasional freezes. If it happened enough, the game would drop and would tell my opponent that I was dropped for "greifing". While it never happened much in any game, except for the game with GCQ and AT's first game (lagged constantly so I ran the clock down), it prevented me from playing community games because the game would usually cut out by the second quarter.

After I fixed it, I was able to play community games and practice.

Ah yes. I remember now.

I'd say 50% of my INTs were my fault, 40% Weeden not throwing anywhere near where I suggested he throw it, and 10% the Rex Grossman theory when I'm so far behind.

LukeSmith

I'd say 50% of my INTs were my fault, 40% Weeden not throwing anywhere near where I suggested he throw it, and 10% the Rex Grossman theory when I'm so far behind.

I would say probably 85-90% were on me, whether it was: Bad read, bad throw, too fancy with TCP. There were a couple majorly annoying magic db accelerating picks, but for the most part, I blew it

I would say probably 85-90% were on me, whether it was: Bad read, bad throw, too fancy with TCP. There were a couple majorly annoying magic jetpacking picks, but for the most part, I blew it

It's hard for me to get a good read on what was actually my fault when Weeden misses open receivers time and time again. When he is on target, they get dropped about half the time especially if it's a deep throw.

Hoping the draft and free agency will at least help me sneak up on some people next season.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I don't pay much attention to the happenings in AFC land but yeah I'm sure its the same there

DCX

DCX
Exactly. The NFC has been the same for years. There are a few one offs from time to time, but on a general basis the 6 spots in the NFC go to the same people
True. There is always a season where someone else makes it. I made twice. Bluemax. Splat. Phee will make it sooner or later also.

You can't play and truly believe you have no shot.

DCX

McNei1y

True. There is always a season where someone else makes it. I made twice. Bluemax. Splat. Phee will make it sooner or later also.

You can't play and truly believe you have no shot.

DCX

But you CAN play and truly believe there will be only one slot.

DCX

DCX
DCX has the mark of the 1-5-5 tainting his division win
Actually I used 1-5-5 the year after I made the playoffs.

The last season of Madden 12 I went 10-6 only to miss the playoffs because you beat me after not letting Blumax play.

Like I said, its possible to have a rouge wildcard in the NFC and AFC.

DCX

Splat

Actually I used 1-5-5 the year after I made the playoffs.

The last season of Madden 12 I went 10-6 only to miss the playoffs because you beat me after not letting Blumax play.

Like I said, its possible to have a rouge wildcard in the NFC and AFC.

DCX

You mean rogue #1 seed!

Top Bottom