• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

Rorschach

I could do that. But I wont. Dammit I'm so bored!

Get XCom.

Speaking of XCom. Lost Owusu finally. Motherfucker deserved to die after he killed that other dude. Only two deaths so far besides the intro level. I don't know how you people lost so many soldiers.

One thing that's annoying: any of the ships because of the indoor levels. The camera fucking sucks.

McNei1y

Get XCom.

Speaking of XCom. Lost Owusu finally. Motherfucker deserved to die after he killed that other dude. Only two deaths so far besides the intro level. I don't know how you people lost so many soldiers.

One thing that's annoying: any of the ships because of the indoor levels. The camera fucking sucks.

XCom sounds cool and all, but not sure how much I'd play of it. That's why I started to play RCT2 for 10$. It was cheap and I'd definitely put in some good time before stopping.

I might start Arkham Asylum but I'm not sure how far I'll get tonight. I might just watch some TV shows that I'm behind on!

Sokantish

No, you're right, it's stat padding rules that held you back. Not injuries, or terrible defense, or one trick pony offense!

Hey, when I started running in the second quarter in like two games because I was already up by so much it WAS what held me back, pal! I mean it and all those other things you said.

XCom sounds cool and all, but not sure how much I'd play of it. That's why I started to play RCT2 for 10$. It was cheap and I'd definitely put in some good time before stopping.

I might start Arkham Asylum but I'm not sure how far I'll get tonight. I might just watch some TV shows that I'm behind on!

AA should take precedent over all. perhaps the game of the generation!

So when the shadow council beats you by 70-80, it's cool right? Filthy peasants like DCX should fear doing that to me!

this is another subjective thing. did you contribute to that 80 point loss at all by throwing stupid interceptions leading to direct scores or short drives? again, people getting blown out should also be held accountable if they are just chucking shit up without regard

Sanjuro

I think I've thrown more ints in closer games than that one. He just was trying to make it known that he can and will crush me at the game.

Sokantish

this is another subjective thing. did you contribute to that 80 point loss at all by throwing stupid interceptions leading to direct scores or short drives? again, people getting blown out should also be held accountable if they are just chucking shit up without regard

I don't like the idea of people having to give up just because they're down by a lot. I mean, sure if you're down by 40 in the fourth quarter maybe its time to pack it up. But you said the rule was if someone is up 17+ you should start running it out and not stat pad. That shouldn't mean the other person has to give up and accept defeat

Sanjuro

I don't like the idea of people having to give up just because they're down by a lot. I mean, sure if you're down by 40 in the fourth quarter maybe its time to pack it up. But you said the rule was if someone is up 17+ you should start running it out and not stat pad. That shouldn't mean the other person has to give up and accept defeat

My goal at that point is to see if I can manage my offense enough to generate a score or see if I can make any adjustments.

agreed! but suffer the consequences if you're going to keep chucking up bad throws

Sokantish

agreed! but suffer the consequences if you're going to keep chucking up bad throws

That's what I'm saying, it's okay to stat pad if the person tries to come back! If you're up by 21+ you should be running out the clock. If you take the INT and run it in for a TD you're wasting a ton of time. You could just dive and run a bunch of time off the clock!

McNei1y

To be honest, I actually have two accounts here. I only use one account because the other one I forgot I had created. It's name? McNeily. So McNei1y sort of IS like adding an extra letter, number, etc. I had forgotten I had made that account or had even been accepted. It was created in July of 2008. The email to that account was my old college email. I never checked it and I must have gotten the acceptance or whatever. I made McNei1y since I thought I had never been accepted. I was accepted as a member in July 2009, an entire year after McNeily was accepted. I'm a dummy. I would totally delete that account but I'm not sure it's possible. Is it?

LukeSmith

To be honest, I actually have two accounts here. I only use one account because the other one I forgot I had created. It's name? McNeily. So McNei1y sort of IS like adding an extra letter, number, etc. I had forgotten I had made that account or had even been accepted. It was created in July of 2008. The email to that account was my old college email. I never checked it and I must have gotten the acceptance or whatever. I made McNei1y since I thought I had never been accepted. I was accepted as a member in July 2009, an entire year after McNeily was accepted. I'm a dummy. I would totally delete that account but I'm not sure it's possible. Is it?

PM a mod (Bishop) and explain you have two accounts for this exact reason and he'll delete one. Otherwise, they do occasionally crackdown on people with multiple accounts and no one wants that to be you

TheCrow

lj4vJ.jpg

Top Bottom