• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
rQwN7.png

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
yeah i can handle you guys in BTB. Your shortcomings are so much in my face in those games

McNei1y

Damn I wanted to play some more superslayer today but that Nats game went too long. Thanks to the rain delay and the extra innings.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
twas a fun 2 games in BTB!!

lone i was tempted to press x to boot you. sooo close. scorpion was mine

That was for telling someone, I can't remember, to shut up.

Or actually, for you typing a message instead of talking :p

bluemax

Banned
Its pretty far away from me, but the closest store i know of that breaks street date. I havent done since Smash Bros Brawl since its a bit of a trek but it was a decent place. I think they were selling it for 45 instead of 50 too. Or maybe just 50 without tax or something

Yeah for awhile they sold all new releases at $5 off but last time I bought something there that seemed to have changed. I went back to getting everything off Amazon because of all the good deals they had for awhile.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
I think I enjoyed the beat school challenges more than the main game in Sound Shapes. Haven't gotten into the death levels yet though.

Trasher

Those of you who were in my FF leagues last year and want a re-invite this year, post! I saw your post, BigAT. My bad, I cleared some space in my pm box. I was going to re-up them, but I thought everyone interested had been sniped by early leagues that start gathering like in June.

Let me know if you guys want in on one or both! I'll be back later in the evening to check.

Also, name a time you'd like to draft. I penciled it in for a Saturday at 1.

If you still need to fill spots I would be happy to join. No big deal if it's full though.

Smokey

Next iteration or one of the GOAT, counter strike is out today. No aim assist, no perks, no aim down sights just aiming skills. Like the old days.

Are me and Ferny the only people in here who are men and getting it on PC?

Ferny

Next iteration or one of the GOAT, counter strike is out today. No aim assist, no perks, no aim down sights just aiming skills. Like the old days.

You sissy boys need to get it on PC and lets get some games going!

Smokey

Live should die. This is why 2k is set. They literally don't have to do shit and their product is miles ahead of EAs pile of dung.

Mike Wang was sent over to EA for one year, Live 10, and coincidentally that was as close as Live ever got to touching 2k. After he spied for 2k and went back to the mothership EA ain't been the same with bball.

McNei1y

I'm in a predicament.

In my keeper league that I won last year, I can pick two players on my team, unless they've been kept twice two years prior. I inherited the team last year and my keepers were Gore and McCoy. Gore only has 1 year of service as a keeper while McCoy has 2 so I cannot keep him.

Here's what I have the options for:

A. Keep Gore and trade McCoy to another team. I already have the trade proposal for Jamal Charles or Michael Vick.
B. Keep AJ Green and trade McCoy for another keeper as said above.
C. Keep AJ Green and keep Matt Ryan
D. Keep AJ Green and keep Steve Smith (car)
E. Keep AJ Green and keep Frank Gore

I think I'm leaning with B but C is also something I could do... E is a possibility as well.

Since I won, I get the last pick of the draft so that's TWO picks in a row. The bad thing is, all the good players are pretty much kept and taken before it gets to me... however I get the strategy to select two picks in a row... and depending what I keep I may have an advantage.

Then again, Michael Vick is always an injury concern and Jamal Charles is coming back from an injury year.

McNei1y

I'm not made of money! I've got 1.6 and Source already. I need to play with my brother on xbox! We used to play a lot of 1.6 back in the day but since then he has never had a good laptop/cpu to play anything.

McNei1y

Yup..it's got some new skating stuff that I'll have to figure out

Soon we are going to be a motherfucking TEAM
Speaking of which... yall get on your nWo game so we can bombard threads and say stuff like "wrong neighborhood mothafucka" like a posse.

Speaking of which... yall get on your nWo game so we can bombard threads and say stuff like "wrong neighborhood mothafucka" like a posse.

I'll work on it, but I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings!

Some of the guys in that club are cool dudes and have long been my comrades but in case you couldn't tell, there's also a few other very sensitive/hockey-is-too-cool guys. They kicked me out of the club on that night yall made the mass invasion, apparently cause I wasn't doing anything to stop it LOL

McNei1y

I'll work on it, but I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings!

Some of the guys in that club are cool dudes and have long been my comrades but in case you couldn't tell, there's also a few other very sensitive/hockey-is-too-cool guys. They kicked me out of the club on that night yall made the mass invasion, apparently cause I wasn't doing anything to stop it LOL

this...means...war...

and we'll show it by winning club games.

Nightz

I also just ordered a black deathadder mouse, coming in tomorrow

Also, go get the NHL demo, I began my download this morning

That reminds me, I added the download to my queue this morning while I was sitting on the can, but forgot to turn my 360 on to start the download before leaving for work. -_-

Top Bottom