• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
You guys can play your fighters. The real men will play halo tonight.

After the Eagles game!

Rorschach

Those of you who were in my FF leagues last year and want a re-invite this year, post! I saw your post, BigAT. My bad, I cleared some space in my pm box. I was going to re-up them, but I thought everyone interested had been sniped by early leagues that start gathering like in June.

Let me know if you guys want in on one or both! I'll be back later in the evening to check.

Also, name a time you'd like to draft. I penciled it in for a Saturday at 1.

LukeSmith

Those of you who were in my FF leagues last year and want a re-invite this year, post! I saw your post, BigAT. My bad, I cleared some space in my pm box. I was going to re-up them, but I thought everyone interested had been sniped by early leagues that start gathering like in June.

Let me know if you guys want in on one or both! I'll be back later in the evening to check.

I want in

CB3

Is this the auction league? When is the draft gonna be

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion

Also, name a time you'd like to draft. I penciled it in for a Saturday at 1.

Was I in that, or was that CB3's Draft that no one attended?

Rorschach

Is this the auction league? When is the draft gonna be
I have one of each. I'm looking to get the draft done after week 3 is done. I'm leaving it up to you guys if you want to do it on a weekday or the weekend. I penciled it in for Saturday 1st, but I'm down for whatever. You were in the snake one last year. You want in on that one?
I want in
You, DM, FMT, and Somnia already have emails! You have no choice!

Was I in that, or was that CB3's Draft that no one attended?
You were in the snake one. We all attended my draft. :p

CB3

i was in the auction draft too. Unless that was someone elses on ESPN. I failed miserably in that, being my first one

Put me down for both

Rorschach

i was in the auction draft too. Unless that was someone elses on ESPN. I failed miserably in that, being my first one

Put me down for both

K. I'll put you down for both. This was the yahoo one. You weren't in on that one. We had two people not show up to the auction draft (somnia was out of town unfortunately and livewire was missing IIRC), but it was a lot of fun anyway.

I told you to schedule me against you in week one. You didnt. Not my problem

What does that have to do with me beating you down twice? And I literally couldn't play against you week 1 cause of conf scheduling!

You probably want comebacks or whatever it was I beat you with banned just like you want dline play banned after smokey tore you up!

CB3

played 2 quick matches of team slayer before the eagles game. in the second, a teammate quits before the game starts. I score 25 and keep it close. The other two teammates cant hold up their end and we lose by 5.

AKA: A Normal TS match for me

DMczaf

4 more days? How?

You're not elite without The Ticket.

EASST-FIFA-Press-Release-UK_656x369.jpg

CB3

i usually dont get excited for games these days until the sunday or monday before. then it hits me like a ton of bricks

Somnia

Best thing about my new job, I won't miss any fantasy football drafts, fuck ya!

I'll actually care about my teams this year and not those robo-cpu picked teams.

Splat

FYI, if anyone lives in the LA area there's a couple stores that always sell Madden early (probably thurs/fri this week if I had to guess).

CB3

FYI, if anyone lives in the LA area there's a couple stores that always sell Madden early (probably thurs/fri this week if I had to guess).

Gameplay in Venice is usually the go to store. Though there are no shortages of those places in that area

gamehut in gardena! trying to decide if i feel like driving down there or just renewing EA league pass. is 2 hours drive time worth $25 to me? i dont know

Top Bottom