• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

Mrbob

I'm leaning towards joining team gaf for gw2 as long as there aren't restrictions on how you can play. I know some guilds are hardcore and strict.

LukeSmith

I'm leaning towards joining team gaf for gw2 as long as there aren't restrictions on how you can play. I know some guilds are hardcore and strict.

This makes perfect sense, I figured you were the type who plays whatever you play suboptimally. Not even sure if you can min/max guild wars 2, though - so you might be in luck, Bobby

BigAT

Any recommendations on the best 30 for 30 movies to check out now that they are basically all on Netflix? Off the top of my head, I've already seen the Gretzsky one, Winning Time (Miller/Knicks), Once Brothers, the Raiders/Rap one and most of Pony Express.

Rorschach

Any recommendations on the best 30 for 30 movies to check out now that they are basically all on Netflix? Off the top of my head, I've already seen the Gretzsky one, Winning Time (Miller/Knicks), Once Brothers, the Raiders/Rap one and most of Pony Express.

Did you see the Ricky Williams one? Run Ricky Run. It's interesting. I haven't seen it yet, but I heard good things about Two Escobars. Fernando Nation and the Marinovich one were interesting to me, but I'm biased.

Fab Five was good because they're still bitter. :cool:

[edit]I said interesting about 20 times...

[edit2] Once Brothers is probably the best one that I've seen.

Sanjuro

I hear the opposite since they took out class specialties. You just look out for yourself mostly and spam the shit out of things. :|

Any word if the game is going to have a trial? I'm a little sick of dumping $50/60 for a game I will only play for the free month or so provided.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football

The 2 Escobars. Best episode of the series.

Rorschach

w00t FMT! Now Favre is guaranteed to be drafted!
Any word if the game is going to have a trial? I'm a little sick of dumping $50/60 for a game I will only play for the free month or so provided.

There was a stress test today. There might be more. I agree with you, but the game is so close to release that it's kinda too late unless they do 7 day trials or something like WoW did back when it launched.

Ferny

There is no free month trial as there is no subscription. You pay the $60 bucks and that's it. GMG has it for cheaper if you buy it from them.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Rors shoot me an invite for the auction league. I registered for the snake draft email i got.

Also 14 teams? yeesh. ill be drafting Nick foles!

Somnia

i signed into both rors. god damn i'm in like 5 FF leagues this year and so far 2 pick em leagues (haven't joined the gaf one yet.... where is it)

Waiting on the GAF pick em also, that'll be 3 FF (all with madden gaf as my RL buddies backed out this year) and the GAF pick em....good times.

Top Bottom