• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

FMT just took my lunch and ate it in front of me. Good game man, have to get used Mr. Luck and his "offensive line". You blew the doors off the wall in the second half. Will be looking for a rematch soon, but for now..... work. Eww.

it was a close game early. colts D ain't half bad! freeney at LB had good covg a few times and destroyed my TE when blitzing

it was a close game early. colts D ain't half bad! freeney at LB had good covg a few times and destroyed my TE when blitzing

Definitely need to work on passing. Threw 2 picks, should have been more. 49ers D just had my guys under a blanket almost the entire game, and gave me about 1-2 seconds to decide which unopen receiver I wanted to try and hit. That D is sick!

Also need to get more pressure, only had one sack that game (FREENEY!). Your line was picking up blitz's very well.

Was never a fan of auto sprint. Hope we don't play with it on since you can't disable it yourself..

huh? you mean in connected careers you can't disable it on a person by person basis?

doesn't matter, i have it off for myself and i'll turn it off for the league! that and auto strafe will be turned off my friend!

Sanjuro

You can discuss with Cola. Live and I just agreed on best of 3.

It just seems overly complicated. Like I keep saying, digital laundry. The only team I refuse to take is the Bengals. I don't want to break my HD set.

I'm going to need to converse with some of you gents for GW2 in the coming days. Played for about 30mins. Completely lost.

Ramirez

alex tore up your D too! but i'm sure it was somehow cheese that i threw to randy moss after he beat the B&R covg with no safety help :(

9 completions counts as tearing it up? lolz When the chips were down you still relied on the ole QB run, which is the same as last year. Spy just watches them get the first before moving!

Sanjuro

9 completions counts as tearing it up? lolz When the chips were down you still relied on the ole QB run, which is the same as last year. Spy just watches them get the first before moving!

For moments like this I wish there was Super Scope compatibility for Madden. I just want to pull it out from the couch and blast holes into the quarterback's face.

Ferny

It just seems overly complicated. Like I keep saying, digital laundry. The only team I refuse to take is the Bengals. I don't want to break my HD set.

I'm going to need to converse with some of you gents for GW2 in the coming days. Played for about 30mins. Completely lost.

Where did you start?

Smokey

me too

i am a level 4 elementalist and i find myself going wut quite a bit

im on the stormbluff isle server that was in the gw2 op

Sokantish

It's not really that confusing, just go where the yellow hearts are and read at the top right what it says to do then do that until it fills up, then move on. On your way exploring through the map you'll probably see orange texts or icons pop up and those are events just look at your map and there should be a huge orange circle highlighting where you need to go

Sanjuro

It's not really that confusing, just go where the yellow hearts are and read at the top right what it says to do then do that until it fills up, then move on. On your way exploring through the map you'll probably see orange texts or icons pop up and those are events just look at your map and there should be a huge orange circle highlighting where you need to go

It is for people not experienced in MMO games. So far the experience is the equivalent of getting into a brand new rental car for the first time. I just need more solid time in the game.

Smokey

Well yeah I get that. Dunno hard to explain.

Wtf are you talking about? I literally had 1 qb rush with Alex. Lol you just come up with an endless amount of excuses, each one more ridiculous than the last!

Ferny

Basically best thing I can advise is just explore. The game rewards you for doing just that. Events pop up all over the place. Don't play it with a WoW mindset as there are really quest hubs like in WoW. Closest thing to that is the hearts.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
huh? you mean in connected careers you can't disable it on a person by person basis?

doesn't matter, i have it off for myself and i'll turn it off for the league! that and auto strafe will be turned off my friend!

might only be an issue with community

Sokantish

It is for people not experienced in MMO games. So far the experience is the equivalent of getting into a brand new rental car for the first time. I just need more solid time in the game.

Yeah I understand, when I played the beta the first few levels I did feel a little lost. I think it was more that I was just use to how WoW worked and was thrown off by the whole no quest/quest log thing. It feels like in this game though as long as you're wondering off somewhere and killing something you're probably working on one of those heart quests, or doing the events.

Basically best thing I can advise is just explore. The game rewards you for doing just that. Events pop up all over the place. Don't play it with a WoW mindset as there are really quest hubs like in WoW. Closest thing to that is the hearts.

I liked the vistas so far in this game too, kind of like finding Holocrons in TOR but some of these seem better thought out than those, encourages you to explore the whole map by getting small rewards for finding all the points and stuff.

Rorschach

Been exploring. Level 10. I just walk around and giant monsters appear, so I kill 'em! Then, I see skill markers and I follow those for free skillz. You get exp for everything in this game.

Texans are playing you wait I have a legit excuse unlike you Mr I'm at a baby shower or whatever else excuse of the day

1. texans are a shitty team and always will be
2. its fucking pre-season who gives a shit! you guys play in the worst division in the league so your upcoming 8-8 season will buy you a division title

1. texans are a shitty team and always will be
2. its fucking pre-season who gives a shit! you guys play in the worst division in the league so your upcoming 8-8 season will buy you a division title

Nah, the Titans have that division on lockdown this year, maybe next year too if Luck doesn't carry the Colts to stardom by then. Book it

Sokantish

Is there usually a midnight release for Madden? I've never thought I'd go and buy a Madden game at midnight but I'm thinking about it now

Top Bottom