• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

some vids from my game against DM:

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/133051489

manningham with the sweet catch but take a look at the night pocket formed for alex! i will say it again and again but my accuracy is dramatically improved when stepping up in the pocket and letting it go

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/133051359

full disclosure: randy moss is horribly overrated in the game. it's basically like moss from madden 10 years ago is on my team :D. but this was a pretty nice throw and showing off a feature that you can really squeeze the ball in over the defender

Nice try cheese comeback but in the end your still FMT

DAT 1ST L

you got lucky!

and i wouldn't be proud of anything since you pussied out again when you were controlling the safety and then switched to let the CPU tackle me. lol i'm going to call you dboythecoward from now on. aren't man enough to take me down yourself!

DMczaf

and i wouldn't be proud of anything since you pussied out again when you were controlling the safety and then switched to let the CPU tackle me. lol i'm going to call you dboythecoward from now on. aren't man enough to take me down yourself!

WJJ1E.gif

Smokey

you got lucky!

No I didn't you hippy liar

No I didn't you liar!

lol i know what i saw broham! the marker was under your safety with gore coming off the edge on a run to the left and when it was 1 on 1 suddenly the CPU took over for that guy that you were. accept what you did and learn from it! at least have the decency to just hold A like DCX does (if that's even still in the game)!

Smokey

lol i know what i saw broham! the marker was under your safety with gore coming off the edge on a run to the left and when it was 1 on 1 suddenly the CPU took over for that guy that you were. accept what you did and learn from it! at least have the decency to just hold A like DCX does (if that's even still in the game)!

No. I did our first game but not this one you dirty liar

Did you see the following

7/8 on 3rd down

and:

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/133062802

AJ straight burning FMT's overrated efense

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/133062946

AJ destroying FMTs corner and then getting burned again. Get swole son

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/133062668

Foster LOL @ FMT as he out runs his entire defense

first one, you caught me in a defensive align shift. i give up 1 TD per game this way :(

the other andre johnson TD's there is nothing i can do! he is a beast!

and i shut down arian nation the entire game except for that run. i flipped the play right before too and if i didn't i might have gotten the stop :(

now show my tight ends abusing you down the middle! even my backup TE torched you! how you gonna let alex smith pass for like 300 yards in the last 3 mins!?

so you admit to going to TE cheese when you need it and then using onside kick button code to get the ball back

yes?!

VD and walker were like my 4th read on all of those plays. how are you going to play man to man defense with a linebacker on VD with no help down the middle? lulz, you got what was coming to you!

as for the onside kick lol it's always bullshit when you get it. there should be some kind of strategy to where it bounces up. it has been like this for years in madden. the only way you ever get the onsides kick is if a member of the receiving team touches it and doesn't recover, then the kicking team gets it

Yea, I'd like some of what FMT was smoking the other day when he said zones were much more aggressive. It's practically the same as NCAA.

zones have been fine for me, i use them less than man but i haven't had the same issues i had with NCAA. there are weaknesses in every zone but who knows, maybe they are terrible and i have just had a good run of games!

VD your 4th read?

louielaughingjoj2b.gif

i had moss on a streak first, crabbles on a button hook and manningham that i all looked at before VD and walker. i basically had 3 deep passes late in the game to those guys.

but i will say VD had 11 receptions for almost 200 yards. that is the first game of madden 13 where he has had anywhere near those numbers though.... i've been using moss a lot! but smokey decided to try to man up on VD with a lb so i couldn't resist taking candy from a baby

DMczaf

I finally put together a solid game on FMT's All-Madden team, I go up 10-7 at the half after getting a TAINT on noodle arm Alex and then the game goes "lol, that's enough. You're the Bucs" and I get 4 fumbles in the 2nd half, the first one happening on my first play of the 2nd half.

NFC West teams, prepare to pull your hair out.

Sokantish

Well if it's like an event that takes a big amount of people, then there should be tons of people already doing it. At least it's been that way on my server. Since you can just start killing anything and you get credit for it even if you're not in a party with someone it makes doing those harder quests a lot easier.

I haven't really ran into anything where I needed an organized group for, but I'm only level 12 so I dunno

I'm gonna be in the NFC West! Are you saying I should change to the Vikings? I believe in the Arizona Cardinals. Not too many teams have TWO elite QBs

Rorschach

Welcome to the low tier, bitch. Looks like your boy Donny finally let you down.

No, Sokantish, it's stuff that requires like 3 or 4 people. Also, overflow seems to be pretty empty in certain spots.

I finally put together a solid game on FMT's All-Madden team, I go up 10-7 at the half after getting a TAINT on noodle arm Alex and then the game goes "lol, that's enough. You're the Bucs" and I get 4 fumbles in the 2nd half, the first one happening on my first play of the 2nd half.

as long as you have a 98+ rated WR you can abuse my D all day with him!

Ferny

Well if it's like an event that takes a big amount of people, then there should be tons of people already doing it. At least it's been that way on my server. Since you can just start killing anything and you get credit for it even if you're not in a party with someone it makes doing those harder quests a lot easier.

I haven't really ran into anything where I needed an organized group for, but I'm only level 12 so I dunno
What server are you on? Find me if you are on Stormbluff name is Ferny.

I keep exploring, then going too far into stuff that needs a party to tackle it. :\

Add me online Rors, name is Ferny. We can group.

Sokantish

No, Sokantish, it's stuff that requires like 3 or 4 people. Also, overflow seems to be pretty empty in certain spots.

Oh I haven't found any of those yet. I've noticed the Overflow is taking forever to get me in the real server. It's way worse than it was in beta, but I guess there's a ton more people playing.

What server are you on? Find me if you are on Stormbluff name is Ferny.

A few of my friends picked a different server so I made a character on there, I think it may have been a mistake though because they have hardly been playing... then again its only been a day.

Top Bottom