• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

gg ramirez, or are you going to find something to whine about in that game too? you were more disciplined in run D and SURPRISE! i didn't break any big runs! incredible!

baffling that you would even try that fake punt in that position but thanks for the easy win! i always know people are going to try a fake punt when it takes them like 30 seconds to pick a play on 4th down lulz

Smokey

guess everybody else is just going to let FMT steamroll in community huh

thats ok he's got that 1 L and he knows where it came from

Ramirez

lol, the game didn't mean anything, so I just tried it. I was actually contemplating going for it, because I knew you could get into Akers FG range either way.

FMT is beatable, it's just going to require a very methodical style of play. If you suck at passing though, gg, you ain't running on dat D, lol.

also protip for anyone playing ramirez:

move your #1 CB to the slot! mike wallace frequents the slot. this time i put rogers there and got a pick early off it knowing ramirez would try to abuse my nickle cb. wallace did end up getting a TD but it wasn't out of the slot!

Ramirez

also protip for anyone playing ramirez:

move your #1 CB to the slot! mike wallace frequents the slot. this time i put rogers there and got a pick early off it knowing ramirez would try to abuse my nickle cb. wallace did end up getting a TD but it wasn't out of the slot!

That was actually Cotchery, but ok.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
lol, the game didn't mean anything, so I just tried it. I was actually contemplating going for it, because I knew you could get into Akers FG range either way.

FMT is beatable, it's just going to require a very methodical style of play. If you suck at passing though, gg, you ain't running on dat D, lol.

Guess I'll have to slay the dragon on Tuesday since you chumps can't get it done

Smokey

he's easily beatable. i was up 28-10 until he started TE cheesing his way back into the game, and i was 7/7 on 3rd down attempts the entire game on that star studded 49er defense

Smokey

I won't be able to play until the 5th or 6th. Heads up.

image.php

DMczaf

I just have no shot vs power teams right now. I've been blown out every time I've played one lol. I think my closest loss so far has been by 17 pts!

Ramirez

I just have no shot vs power teams right now. I've been blown out every time I've played one lol. I think my closest loss so far has been by 17 pts!

Yea, I have to say that was a night & day experience from FMT.

It did however finally feel like I was playing the real Buccs for the first time ever in Madden.

DMczaf

It's alright, The Plan will begin when the first draft starts. Once I get a TE again, and CBs, and a 39 year old isn't my starting FS, I'll be back!

BigAT

It's alright, The Plan will begin when the first draft starts. Once I get a TE again, and CBs, and a 39 year old isn't my starting FS, I'll be back!

Are you and Bob going to have a race to the bottom to get good position to draft a TE?

I am a fan of both. Falcons were my first team (Bartkowski, Andrews, Johnson; etc). I am also experimenting.

hmmm....

also, we need to experiment on all-pro vs. all-madden. it seems like great players absolutely dominate average to above average players on all-madden.... to the point where i think it will be extremely difficult for lesser teams to compete. we'll see i guess!

DMczaf

hmmm....

also, we need to experiment on all-pro vs. all-madden. it seems like great players absolutely dominate average to above average players on all-madden.... to the point where i think it will be extremely difficult for lesser teams to compete. we'll see i guess!

Biggest difference I saw was with your d-line. On All-Madden, those assholes just rip through my o-line like a hot knife through butter. You don't even have to blitz at all to get pressure on the QB in 3 seconds. At least on All-Pro, my o-line can SORTA hold up sometimes when you don't blitz.

nateeasy

Banned
I just noticed the game has injury timeouts this year. I was playing against the Broncos online. Up 18 - 14 with less than a minute left. Peyton completes a pass. I tackle him and the clock stops for an injury timeout. They had no timeouts left.

Sokantish

I haven't played Madden 13 yet, but I VOTE ALL MADDEN. I primarily play All-Madden in 12 so that's the excuse I'm gonna use for how poorly I did in 12 because you guys played on All-Pro.

Top Bottom