• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Holy shit this thread blew up. Over like 3 pre game activities.

We talkin about 3 pre game activities?

Crystal Maiden is tsundere or whatever (I have no idea if that's the right term).

smile.gif

eznark

Banned
Why not make the advance time set every advance instead of some weird ass number at which people who actually work can't make? 12:30...? What kind of West Coast fuckary is that? Make it like 8PM every advance and also FUCK BOB

Been saying this for YEARS

DJ Bowser

Man, kept hitting the wrong buttons passing in the 4th quarter.

Hopefully this will quiet the painful sounds of Smokey's menstrual cycle.

Smokey

Man, kept hitting the wrong buttons passing in the 4th quarter.

Hopefully this will quiet the painful sounds of Smokey's menstrual cycle.

umad bro

karma strikes. i played your little drag/slant game and caught a pick 6. and that was the difference in the game

how does it feel

DJ Bowser

Not mad, I just saw you continuously being mad and talking shit in the stream.

And after the pathetic little tantrum you threw, it's cute.

Saw you blanketing the drag, was looking deep, wasn't there and instinct went to the dump off. There's always week 17 to win again.

Smokey

Not mad, I just saw you continuously being mad and talking shit in the stream.

And after the pathetic little tantrum you threw, it's cute.

Saw you blanketing the drag, was looking deep, wasn't there and instinct went to the dump off. There's always week 17 to win again.

oh umad

in the end it all evens out

DJ Bowser

I could quote the two pages of you ragging to show mad, brah.

Biggest mistake, other than the pick-6 was on the last third down, hot-routing Douglas into TY's way. TY gets open and the ball bounces off Douglas' face.

eznark

Banned
^ Hell yeah, full hipster office

My god that CM arcana is so fucking rad. And Wyvern seems super interesting. A good counter to some of the better right clickers?

Smokey

I could quote the two pages of you ragging to show mad, brah.

Biggest mistake, other than the pick-6 was on the last third down, hot-routing Douglas into TY's way. TY gets open and the ball bounces off Douglas' face.

I think that was a great play with the correct outcome

Top Bottom