• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

DJ Bowser

You guys are the last game and Smokey has been avoiding playing you. Put him on AP now so the week can vance.

Looks like that's probably the best idea, I just didn't want him to be pissed.

Though it seems like people's records against the CPU this year is pretty bad.

Nightz

Yeah I'll take the blame for that one. Took a phone call and ended up randoming, which screwed everything up. Sorry dudes.

Sanjuro

http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/1228114162

Yup.

That game looked like a giant dumpster fire.

i85QvWfjKiw50.gif

My games today have been SHIT too.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I was so mad that game. i probably should have abandoned right away but i was hoping we would get a good mcneily tier game like the one prior. i was on tilt from start

DJ Bowser

I am currently playing the Texans on CPU. Is it possible to exit the game without auto losing and having Smokey switched back so we can play right now?

Smokey

was i really put on auto because fucking bob said so and i lost all of my game prep despite the advance not being until tomorrow?

what the fuck

DJ Bowser

Looks like we jumped the gun, though I figured you took your game prep Sunday. Sorry, dude.

What are my options for exiting this game so it doesn't log a result so we can play?

NVM.. looks like you sent me an invite.

Smokey

literally couldn't care less about this game. bowser please use the run clock

MrBob said:
I am. Got Smokey to play tonight instead of procrastinating.

No it's not. It's called life. Fucking bush league that I got put on Auto way before advance because you thought it was ok and I lose all pre game activities. Go fuck yourself and whatever commish actually listened to you a good 24 hrs before advance.

DJ Bowser

Sorry, Smokey. I had said to wait to AP until whether you showed up tonight or not. Then people seemed antsy for the advance.

Sorry bout the game prep loss.

Smokey

Stat-padding? You did the MUT-level squib kick with camera glitch while I was prepped for onside while you still had 3 timeouts and almost got it.

you ran cross patterns out of pistol for 95% of the game

i can bring shark waters out too that was just a taste

sports karma that the game didn't count and luck lost all his stats

DJ Bowser

Funny, when I run too many crossing pistol plays my opponents pick me off.

That's because I ran a fair amount or drags, screens, verticals, and corners as well!

I still don't understand how it would be karma given that nothing I did was cheap. The deep TD to TY wasn't stat-padding considering I was only up by 7 and you had 9 guys in the box.

Smokey

That's because I ran a fair amount or drags, screens, verticals, and corners as well!

I still don't understand how it would be karma given that nothing I did was cheap. The deep TD to TY wasn't stat-padding considering I was only up by 7 and you had 9 guys in the box.

i guess throwing when you get the ball back and i have no TOs w/ less than 30 secs is ok too.

DJ Bowser

I threw because you tried that camera-glitch squibbing bullshit.

Since the league didn't register the game and I assume Smokey won't play again, does this end up getting simmed? That's some horse shit.

Mrbob

No it's not. It's called life. Fucking bush league that I got put on Auto way before advance because you thought it was ok and I lose all pre game activities. Go fuck yourself and whatever commish actually listened to you a good 24 hrs before advance.

I just made an observation frienderino. You and Bowser posted at the exact same time with him asking to play you and you ignoring his message.

Mrbob

I'm watching some Evolve on twitch, game looks OK but there seems to be a lot of downtime between the fighting. Plus it looks like its a game which punishes new players, since it seems your abilities upgrade the more you play.

Also, is OffWorld Trading Company going to be on Steam tomorrow or do I have to order through Stardock? The web site says I will receive a Steam code.

eznark

Banned
I'm watching some Evolve on twitch, game looks OK but there seems to be a lot of downtime between the fighting. Plus it looks like its a game which punishes new players, since it seems your abilities upgrade the more you play.

Also, is OffWorld Trading Company going to be on Steam tomorrow or do I have to order through Stardock? The web site says I will receive a Steam code.

I have had it on Steam for about a year, so I'm sure it'll be on steam.

This sums up my thoughts watching Evolve streams this morning:

mik @mormonrage
Twitch streams are like $60-off coupons for games that look as shitty as Evolve.

Smokey

Commishes have been mysteriously quiet regarding that stunt that was pulled last night. Pheeniks denied it so between CB and FMT who put me on Auto at the request of Bob, without a PM, cost me 35 hrs of game prep, and a full day before the deadline.

Mrbob

Don't worry Smokey, there is an investigation under way and I'm lead on it. I have a lot of work to accomplish so it will take some time to complete.

Commishes have been mysteriously quiet regarding that stunt that was pulled last night. Pheeniks denied it so between CB and FMT who put me on Auto at the request of Bob, without a PM, cost me 35 hrs of game prep, and a full day before the deadline.

Better watch out for fire, I hear commissioners like to burn their fair share of tapes.

Top Bottom