• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

brentech

What's the Wellington bat signal?

33792_.jpg

Or

220px-Manning_tyree_catch.jpg

brentech

Welp, I won't be able to start a game at this point. Not sure what happened to the Wells, hopefully alive and kicking.

Might be able to later tonight, but I don't know when that later is.

BigAT

Welp, I won't be able to start a game at this point. Not sure what happened to the Wells, hopefully alive and kicking.

Might be able to later tonight, but I don't know when that later is.

He didn't show, kick him out of the league before he screws up his team!

brentech

Turned off stream. Not sure if that's causing lag
Nvm, you just got booted for excessive griefing

Guess we weren't meant to play right now.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Was removed. Apparently on my end. 73 yard run erased.

Sorry your time was wasted. Let me know when you can next play

Removed from game for network timeout.

brentech

Your first play from scrimmage should have been such an easy pick to. Bounced of both hands of my defender. Then you bust that run right after.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Your first play from scrimmage should have been such an easy pick to. Bounced of both hands of my defender. Then you bust that run right after.

Should have been but he wasn't even supposed to throw it close to where your guy was. He was 5 yards away from my TE.

McNei1y

I'm around

EDIT: I'm assuming you're gonna be in a game for an hour. I'm going to go grab some dinner. I'll be back in about 30 minutes.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I have Verizon and over my last few games I have had issues so when I got disconnected I nearly launched my phone that was next to me through the wall across the room. I called verizon and complained. My brother uses my wifi connection as well and he has been having issues with a shit connection. He is not home and I was only on the PS4.

4138887794.png

I use Verizon's fucking router too so I am not sure what the fuck is going on. It's everything that slows down too, not just the PS4.

Very annoying. I tried streaming some games and it was too fucking slow. I am going to take a sledgehammer to this fucking router if I get dropped from another game.

Smokey

I have Verizon and over my last few games I have had issues so when I got disconnected I nearly launched my phone that was next to me through the wall across the room. I called verizon and complained. My brother uses my wifi connection as well and he has been having issues with a shit connection. He is not home and I was only on the PS4.

4138887794.png

I use Verizon's fucking router too so I am not sure what the fuck is going on. It's everything that slows down too, not just the PS4.

Very annoying. I tried streaming some games and it was too fucking slow. I am going to take a sledgehammer to this fucking router if I get dropped from another game.

lol

That home field was well in effect that game. D was ravenous with at least three of those five picks.

GG

To be fair I made some of the dumbest throws ever, just cause, well, at this point in the season I really don't have much to lose. I'm trying to make sure my team has enough confidence to get through the off season without going on suicide watch and with enough stats to get some of players their goals. With my division playoffs were already out of the question, might as well go for gold!

Also, I formally suggest we look into extending the play clock to 30 seconds, cause you were using almost all of your clock on hot routes and audibles with the clock winding down to single digits.

brentech

Insane. I have 30mb/3mb with rarely a problem streaming from ps4 or computer.

You should try hitting something out of the city and more than 50mi away though. Just to see if that changes at all.
Sounds like FMTs FIOS, and makes me glad I didn't end up being able to switch to them. You guys aren't the only ones I've seen say this stuff.
Good for downloads, bad for stability/streaming.

GQman2121

Banned
Yet again, I didn't attempt a single FG and my kicker loses three confidence points for a missed FG. Is this happening to anyone else? I've missed maybe two FGs all season and I'm near the top of the league in FG%. Is this glitched or what?

To be fair I made some of the dumbest throws ever, just cause, well, at this point in the season I really don't have much to lose. I'm trying to make sure my team has enough confidence to get through the off season without going on suicide watch and with enough stats to get some of players their goals. With my division playoffs were already out of the question, might as well go for gold!

Also, I formally suggest we look into extending the play clock to 30 seconds, cause you were using almost all of your clock on hot routes and audibles with the clock winding down to single digits.

I was doing that from time to time in the first half. Sorry. But....

Your fucking blitzes were insane! I had to make sure I knew where they were coming from before snapping the ball. I think all but two of my incompletions could have (should have) been sacks, you were getting to me so fast.

Yet again, I didn't attempt a single FG and my kicker loses three confidence points for a missed FG. Is this happening to anyone else? I've missed maybe two FGs all season and I'm near the top of the league in FG%. Is this glitched or what?

I was doing that from time to time in the first half. Sorry. But....

Your fucking blitzes were insane! I had to make sure I knew where they were coming from before snapping the ball. I think all but two of my incompletions could have (should have) been sacks, you were getting to me so fast.

Well, I saw you were going out 5 wide with lots of your passes, and anytime I let you extend the play you would scramble free and get major yards against coverage gaps.

Decided best option was to just force you to get the play off fast with cover 1 blitzes instead of letting you run around the field.

Also, I think it's well known that the confidence system is glitched and borked beyond all hell, wouldn't be shocked if half of my guys are crying in bed because "I should have contributed more!!"

I fully support running down clock to 30 or 25 and making advances 12 or 11 eastern no matter the day

That way if we are on day 3 east coasters have more window to play a potential west coaster

we have a new cards owner (fellow 49ers fan scottsullivan... from nfl-age!)

before he joins i need to go in and fix some shit with the cards, but he will be ready for next week

Smokey

2K Crew

So 2k Park/Rec is definitely legit now that we have a solid crew of 5-8 players every evening to run with. With everybody in one party it's pretty great.

I don't mind running point...but I was thinking...maybe I should use my 91 rated SF and build him up up to be Lebron Jr. I think he's maxed at athlete and inside scoring, but I could farm SP and for attributes and badges. Build up his play making and shooting. That way we have more size.

Or I could build up my PG who is already high in Playmaking and shooting, but not really anything else. I dunno..

Also Phee -- that loss was definitely on you breh. Actually two losses were on you this evening. Feel bad

Top Bottom