• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

DMczaf

welp

B9vLjPuIgAAT9s_.jpg:large

The bigger story is that they had a kid time travel from 1991 to play on their team.

My Majora's Mask New 3DS XL and my MM LE game came in! Now I gotta transfer all my shit before I get to play anything on it though. Also got Monster Hunter anybody here play that?

Huh, interesting.

FUck yeah found a Toon Link at Walmart. What a great day this is!

I wish I could find a Rosalina.

Mrbob

That Tusk play was the worst.

Got my New 3DSXL today as well, surprised at how thin it is. Love that everything in the menu runs much faster. Also, I want a Toon Link. :(

eznark

Banned
That Tusk play was the worst.

Got my New 3DSXL today as well, surprised at how thin it is. Love that everything in the menu runs much faster. Also, I want a Toon Link. :(

Going through the transfer right now. SD cards are so slooooooooooooow

Mrbob

Did you transfer via pc? That isn't too bad. With a reader you can copy the contents from SD card (Folder listed "Nintendo 3DS") to PC and then copy that to the micro SD card. Then all you are transferring are the licenses. Took me about 45 minutes to do it all. Fuck that back plate though. Thought I was going to break it to replace the micro sd card inside.

Read online that it takes about two hours to transfer 4GB of data through wireless alone.

I thought I was gonna break the back plate replacing my sd card too. At least I only have to do that once. Took me longer to take the sd card out than to do the transfer lol

Mrbob

Anyone else get MH4 besides Crimson? Perhaps we can a 4 player online game going sometime. I wasn't going to get it but then I notice Best Buy offering a 10 dollar GC with pre order. With GCU made it a pretty cheap get. After reading the review Eznark posted earlier in the thread I decided to pick it up. Seems the game fixed the major issues I had with MH3.

LJ11

Anyone else get MH4 besides Crimson? Perhaps we can a 4 player online game going sometime. I wasn't going to get it but then I notice Best Buy offering a 10 dollar GC with pre order. With GCU made it a pretty cheap get. After reading the review Eznark posted earlier in the thread I decided to pick it up. Seems the game fixed the major issues I had with MH3.
Man I want a console/PC version again, with real online play. Don't need über graphics either, just touch it up. No brainer to me.

I wish I could like Monster Hunter, but try as I might it does nothing for me.

Man I want a console/PC version again, with real online play. Don't need über graphics either, just touch it up. No brainer to me.

Maybe they'll finish localizing that Cry Engine PC version some day!

I was able to join the league with the login information FMT. Thanks for the help.

I've got a lot of studying to do to learn how to play franchise mode again heh, but at least it looks like your repairs left my a solid team to play with

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Hm. Rayman Legends is 10 bucks on PS4. Tempting even though i already beat it on 360.

How is Lara Croft, Temple of Osiris?

Mrbob

Perhaps if the PS4 picks up Japan we will get a console version. Or maybe Nintendo have some sort of deal where MH4 will be on the Wii U sometime in the near future. Though I'd rather have it on PS4.

I was able to join the league with the login information FMT. Thanks for the help.

I've got a lot of studying to do to learn how to play franchise mode again heh, but at least it looks like your repairs left my a solid team to play with

you are also in first place by a couple games so you have a really good shot at the playoffs
ALSO, check the rules in the OP. off the top of my head:

1. there is no manual blitzing of linebackers or secondary players. you CAN manually control defensive linemen
2. Don't nano blitz
3. Don't use obvious exploits (PA cancel on every PA pass comes to mind!)
4. No manual control of WR's EXCEPT if you call a fly pattern and have 1 on 1 coverage deep. In other words, if you throw into quadruple coverage, you can't switch to your offensive player to try to make a play. Live with your bad decision! But if the D blitzes the shit out of you and you have 1 on 1 deep, let it look and you can try to make the catch against the defender
5. No running up the score or stat padding

Probably some other stuff I forgot. Let us know if there is anything else

Top Bottom