• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

GQman2121

Banned
How did none of us know about this cancelling or RB hot route shit?! I feel like we're pretty clued into the gaming scene both here and around the web, and yet, we've completed hundreds of games this year and this is the first time the issue has come up. Bizarre.

Between the shit I've seen firsthand, including footage of from my own personal games, it's pretty damning that the only football game in town is broken in the same areas year after year.

I would love to see one outlet that covers games ask these questions. Tiburon clearly knows where their game is borked.

edit: I've just seen that he nuked the team before resigning. What a petulant piece of shit. Wow.

That's what I get for being nice. Fuck everything! I'm sticking to dota!

We gotta work on our high ground pushes.

Also I think we really needed mana boots on our supports last night.

Fucking KOTL!
sleeping.gif

Dick head person does dick head move

In addition to being an exploiting cheesing piece of suit online...you are also literally a piece of shit. Go fuck yourself and find the next thing to exploit for your short comings

GQman2121

Banned
Just so I'm clear on the banning of the R2 cancel:

It's a situational banning, right? Meaning that if I'm literally about to get sacked I retain the option of trying to save the play.

Sanjuro

Testing out a new playbook in a random online game with the Pats.

Both Brady and Jimmy G knocked out in the first quarter. Garrett Gilbert time!

Just so I'm clear on the banning of the R2 cancel:

It's a situational banning, right? Meaning that if I'm literally about to get sacked I retain the option of trying to save the play.

It wasn't an issue before JP was here I assume, so keep it the way it is before he joined.

Unless JP just opened Pandoras Box and people don't have any type of self control.

Did he really cut all his players?

He cut a lot of top players and signed insane contracts to some also, fucking the cap.

Top Bottom