• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

Smokey

i hope The Order really is 4-5 hours. that would be great actually

ain't nobody got time to be spending 10s of hours on a SP game

whats-wrong-with-you.gif

Greg

yeah, gotta spend those 10s getting an extra attribute point that doesn't mean shit

#2k
#streetcred

LJ11

The last non multi game I put serious time into was dark souls. Put in close to 70 hours over the course of a few months. 7-10 hours and then I tune out.

Lions owner, let me know if you can play today.

The last non multi game I put serious time into was dark souls. Put in close to 70 hours over the course of a few months. 7-10 hours and then I tune out.

Lions owner, let me know if you can play today.

...You missed out on the best MP experience of the generation.

LJ11

Im a giant pussy, so I played offline or as a hollow. I did try online mode, there's definitely a rush/thrill with your first few encounters, but I played it months after release and got wrecked, so went sp only.

Love Dark Souls, not for everyone, has its problems, but it hits all the right notes for me. Rare for me to get that feeling these days.

Smokey

I understand basketball is a game of runs in real life, but that never translated to me as an enjoyable video game experience

There are 2k runs in the game..but a layup or basket will stop it.

The Order:

GAF Impression Thread said:
Concluding remarks:

The Order 1886 is for lovers of old fashioned single player experiences. For those who want to see strong efforts in storytelling-focused games make a comeback. It's a highly curated museum piece for old-timey, story driven videogames, and if you cherish having a collection of finely produced games, then that's the value of The Order in a nutshell. If you're excited for a strong new IP with endless possibilities and want to see RAD put out new iterations of this level of quality, then give them the nod. I already have.

Sounds good to me

The real question is ....will Splat join Luke and disappear from our lives forever if we don't like it?!

luke will return one day. i know it!

also, i've been (slowly i admit!) watching through the Wire and fucking portlandia spoiled a major death in one of their episodes. dammit!

GQman2121

Banned
The Foles hailmary for the win is extra brutal when you consider he just slings it nearly 70 yards off his back foot after breaking a sack. This. Game.

LegoDad

GG LJ. You like to run the same 4 plays which is against the rules, you PA cancel everytime, which against the rules, and then the RB audible switch which against the rules.

But you won cause I threw that INT with bray which was off 5 yards and capitalized. Congrats!

LJ11

I knew this dude would cry.

Good game bro. I'm not sure wtf the RB switch is. I didn't cancel a single fucking PA with right trigger. I kept my back in to block on PA pass which cancels the PA but from what I saw out there it did zero to the D AI. I mean the reason I canceled it, is because you were sending the CB blitzes out Cover 2 shells.

So I called PA scissors, but there's no need for the PA, I just want the flood concept on the right side to bury your cover 2, and I did it. I just called plays that ripped up the coverages you called.

I mean I thought it was good game, you sacked me a ton, had a bunch of plays with your DT, I dropped multiple interceptions.

Whatever, next time I'll just keep it to stock plays.

GG LJ. You like to run the same 4 plays which is against the rules, you PA cancel everytime, which against the rules, and then the RB audible switch which against the rules.

But you won cause I threw that INT with bray which was off 5 yards and capitalized. Congrats!

You ran the same coverages, why should I switch it up? I mean you left Nicks out there and I kept killing you with the out route. When are you going to pick up a LB defend it? Why would I go shotgun and get sacked like I did on the first 3 drives with these insane CB blitzes.

You CB blitz cheese dude, you DT cheese my man, that's not right. Why you bringing that heat bro?

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Everything in this game is fucking broken in one way or another. People just need to be more mindful of how much broken shit they are using.

LegoDad

I knew this dude would cry.

Good game bro. I'm not sure wtf the RB switch is. I didn't cancel a single fucking PA with right trigger. I kept my back in to block on PA pass which cancels the PA but from what I saw out there it did zero to the D AI. I mean the reason I canceled it, is because you were sending the CB blitzes out Cover 2 shells.

So I called PA scissors, but there's no need for the PA, I just want the flood concept on the right side to bury your cover 2, and I did it. I just called plays that ripped up the coverages you called.

I mean I thought it was good game, you sacked me a ton, had a bunch of plays with your DT, I dropped multiple interceptions.

Whatever, next time I'll just keep it to stock plays.

You ran the same coverages, why should I switch it up? I mean you left Nicks out there and I kept killing you with the out route. When are you going to pick up a LB defend it? Why would I go shotgun and get sacked like I did on the first 3 drives with these insane CB blitzes.

You CB blitz cheese dude, you DT cheese my man, that's not right. Why you bringing that heat bro?

I wasn't CB blitzing. Its a cover 2 out of a 3-4, the LB comes in as a 4th, its a base play.

I ran the same coverages out of different formations which is allowed, but mostly cause you called the same plays.

WTF is DT cheese? Lmfao.

Top Bottom