• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

Smokey

Speaking of mockeries of real food, I had some vegan "sausage" a couple of weeks ago.

It was not good.

Fuck are you always eating vegan or rice patty burgers for

It's like you sit around and in your head a wheel turns that says what food can make my body revolt the most and you go for it

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I ate a vegetarian/tofu hot dog on accident at a friends house in second grade. I forgot they were vegetarians and it looked like a regular hot dog.

It was the fucking worst.

BigAT

Vegan sausage is awful but I find that I can barely tell the difference between Soyrizo and actual Chorizo. Mostly because they're both just salty.

This was so over the top with what would typically be normal sausage spices in a desperate attempt to cover up the taste of whatever you are actually eating. It was like in Seinfeld when Frank Costanza is cooking during the war.

TheCrow

Soyrizo?

tumblr_n1lwxb8Kdy1smcbm7o1_500.gif

This was so over the top with what would typically be normal sausage spices in a desperate attempt to cover up the taste of whatever you are actually eating. It was like in Seinfeld when Frank Costanza is cooking during the war.

Yeah my general thing with vegetarian cooking is that any time you try to replace meat with something that isn't meat but attempt to make it taste like meat its gonna fail. Tofu is fine if you don't try to make it taste like a steak.

Too be fair, I only use it in a soup recipe. Like I wouldn't make soyrizo tacos because it would quickly become obvious that something was wrong.

Ferny

There was a point about a year ago where I was vegetarian for 7 months and 3 of those were vegan. Really wasn't all that bad. A lot of the meat substitute stuff is terrible tho.

eznark

Banned
lol just played a match of OTC where all players lost because the colony we were supporting was abandoned. Had no idea that could happen!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
"Its just another day for you, you and me in paradise*"

*Paradise being the latest Order 1886 thread.

eznark

Banned
Basically just balancing patches at this point. It was in real beta for the last year. Pretty sure all the content is there, maybe they are working on additional textures and stuff?

Nightz

Basically just balancing patches at this point. It was in real beta for the last year. Pretty sure all the content is there, maybe they are working on additional textures and stuff?
They need some new voice overs for some stuff, like when the black market opens. Sounds like they just grabbed some random dude to say a line and put it in the game. Otherwise the game seems pretty complete.

eznark

Banned
They need some new voice overs for some stuff, like when the black market opens. Sounds like they just grabbed some random dude to say a line and put it in the game. Otherwise the game seems pretty complete.

It's stardock published so I doubt they'll bother. I thought it was a computer voice.

But it does seem like they are trying to do a personality based AI differentiator so maybe.

eznark

Banned
My second ever Etsy package arrived today (first was from a gaffer so I don't count it really) from China. Custom made iPad mini + moleskine notebook case.

What a world we live in. No longer do I need to count on Nike to exploit poor Chinese kids for leather goods, now I can do it myself! This thing is great, and only $40! I asked a local guy to make me basically the same thing and he wanted $200!

Has GAF gaming always been this bad? I joined a few years ago and have really only been around sometime before the new generation was announced, and I don't remember the toxicity of this levels when I was first around.

Top Bottom