• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

BigAT

who cares about the Super Bowl

we got Dota!

FhAoUrs.gif

Mrbob

Is there a bad enough dude to try and figure out the AFC playoff scenarios? This might break our league, too much stress for Madden God to figure out.

Is there a bad enough dude to try and figure out the AFC playoff scenarios? This might break our league, too much stress for Madden God to figure out.

If Pete wins one of his next two games then 3 AFC West teams make the playoffs. I'm not sure about the other divisions though. The website isn't working for me right now

Ok so the AFC Playoff picture?

I COULD HAVE ALL OF THIS COMPLETELY WRONG

West: Chargers (10-4) Chiefs (10-5) Raiders (9-5)
East: Patriots (9-6)
South: Texans (9-6) Titans (8-7)
North Ravens (8-6) Browns (8-7) Bengals (7-7)

West: Chargers clinch the division and home field by winning out. But the Raiders and Chiefs can steal it away from them.Chiefs take the division if they win out and the Raiders lose at least one game. If Chiefs and Raiders win out then the Raiders win the division. Raiders clinch at least a wild card with one more win; Chiefs have clinched at least a wild card spot.

East: Patriots have clinched since they swept the Bills.

South: I think the Texans might have clinched even if they lose the last game through the common games tiebreaker. I'm not 100% positive on that though if somebody wants to double check?

North: The Ravens clinch by winning one more game since they will have the best division record no matter what happens. The Browns clinch if the Ravens lose out and they win out. The Bengals only chance is if they win out and the Ravens and Browns lose the rest of their games.

Wildcard: fuck if I know. If the Raiders win one game then it will be the two AFC West teams that don't win the division; Chiefs and Raiders right now.

Home field: The winner of the AFC West gets home field since the winner will have at least 11 wins. I'm not sure about the other bye week looks like all the other division leaders might still have a chance.

If the Raiders and Ravens win this week then I think all 6 spots will be clinched but there could still be seeding changes.

eznark

Banned
Just won a sick Scavenger match in OTC. Super slow ramp but I ended up investing heavily in food while sort of neglecting everything else because the map just lacked carbon. Build an upgrade factory, ramped up food production and just fucking snowballed like 20 minutes in. I went deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep in debt, didn't have a big impact because the game sort of allows you to manipulate your stock price by paying down debt.

It's kind of a broken mechanic I think. Given my debt service I should not have been the highest priced stock, even if my inventories were insanely high. I don't think I had the liquid assets to cover a call.

TheCrow

What exactly do you do for work and are they hiring?

I work at a wholesale insurance broker who connect retail agents/other brokers with underwriters. I'm an accountant here so I'm not too well versed on the insurance side. Unfortunately, we just hired another broker who will be working out of Indianapolis so I'm not sure whether we are looking hire anymore. I can still look into it if you are interested.

As for the accounting department, we are currently doing fine and will most likely only be looking to add an intern once the controller retires.

oh, for more info you can check out our website, which is being updated. http://www.ajwayne.com/ See if you guys can spot me.
I'm the short one

Smokey

I work at a wholesale insurance broker who connect retail agents/other brokers with underwriters. I'm an accountant here so I'm not too well versed on the insurance side. Unfortunately, we just hired another broker who will be working out of Indianapolis so I'm not sure whether we are looking hire anymore. I can still look into it if you are interested.

As for the accounting department, we are currently doing fine and will most likely only be looking to add an intern once the controller retires.

oh, for more info you can check out our website, which is being updated. http://www.ajwayne.com/ See if you guys can spot me.
I'm the short one

Who is the snow bunny next to Whoppi?

She could get it

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Oh man i didnt realize the scouting combine was already happening. Between that and the order embargo tomorrow there is way too much dumb shit i will be paying unnecessary amounts of attention to.

Mrbob

Chicago deep dish is pretty good. Have a local restaurant that offers it, tasty.

Bears brass today announced the move to a 3-4. Perhaps I'll shake up my defense again this off season.

brentech

NY style pizza is best pizza. Sadly there is no where I can get it around here. At least good ones.

In PA, near my mom, there was a ridiculously good NY pizza place.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Where is the pizza? Is it hidden behind the soupy casserole?

Have to go to the right place. I got duped by my friends into going to some bullshit chain restaurant, Giordano's I think... it was fucking horrible. A tomato and basil bread bowl. Gave me indigestion all night. Good deep dish is awesome tho, fuck the hate.

Crow I was just asking because I care and I don't want your life to be all dota and Downtown Abbey.

You and the other dude need suit jackets. You're making us look bad!

I'm the short one

Crow the only guy without a tie, smh.

Who wants some California style pizza:
cpk_pizza_dough_stanchion_and_table_tent_lores_carousel.jpg

Top Bottom