• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

Man this game is fucking trash. Game lags right when I'm kicking a FG and I miss. Playing in the snow so I can't see any of his defenders. My DBs dropping everything but his catch every pass.

I am well aware. It was the only play that was working against your constant mesh and crossing stuff.

Happy-Gilmore-Thumbs-Down.gif

Thats what I think of your play, go watch the game again if you think I did anything remotely BS as you just did.

At least I know as I lay in bed, I am a madden gentleman!

Hey willie, you know there is more than the Sugar 3 DB fire in your defensive playbook right?

willie!

Smh gg I suppose

DCX

gg breh. you dropped 4 or 5 picks. i dont know where kap was throwing on those. he was like 5-10 yards off target. also seemed like your guys couldn't get off blocks and i bought time with kap on some scramble passes. pryor could be dangerous if ryan retired or something but his accuracy seems terrible. you should have fed julio more. he broke like 7 tackles on that one play

JABEE

GG Crimson. That was a heartbreaker. This season has been a step back for me. I get so close and I just blow it every time! Your passing game started TEs started to shred my LBs

Thanks for all the comments and views. Also, I'm not using the zoomed in view anymore. Was my camera angle messed up. Someone complained about it in the comments.

JABEE

Next week I'm playing FMT. I have a chance to keep the commish out of the playoffs! With the the way my games have been going he probably has nothing to worry about!

I'm getting my best player, Luke Kuechley back next week from a broken collarbone. My front seven has been decimated with injuries this season. Rivers, Keuchly, Hardy

Edit: Snow games everywhere.

DCX

DCX
willie!

gg breh. you dropped 4 or 5 picks. i dont know where kap was throwing on those. he was like 5-10 yards off target. also seemed like your guys couldn't get off blocks and i bought time with kap on some scramble passes. pryor could be dangerous if ryan retired or something but his accuracy seems terrible. you should have fed julio more. he broke like 7 tackles on that one play
I'm trying to develop Tiger and Jones usually has a great corner on him but yea Julio needs to eat. Matt Ryan is done in Atlanta.

I don't know what happened on that last pick, the defender seems to push him circle around and make the int idk how or even know what I'm trying to describe but it was some weird ass shit.

DCX

GG Crimson. That was a heartbreaker. This season has been a step back for me. I get so close and I just blow it every time! Your passing game started TEs started to shred my LBs

Thanks for all the comments and views. Also, I'm not using the zoomed in view anymore. Was my camera angle messed up. Someone complained about it in the comments.

Yeah great game. I thought I was gonna lose another game on a last second FG like I have the last few weeks. I couldn't get my running game going at all. Looks like you've been scouting me cause you kept blitzing to the left side every time I ran it and got me in the back field. Then I had to resort to mostly slants to Cooper, cause that's bout all I know how to do on offense lol, most of the game but my trash receiving, but good blocking, TE came up with some huge plays. Made some horrible throws in the first half. I kept thinking some of those deep routes were open cause I couldn't see you in those white jerseys!

And apparently I was 133% scoring in the red zone:

Game is trash lol

Oh shit Cooper has 100 receptions this season so now he has 20000 exp! I don't know if I should upgrade his development trait to superstar or just upgrade all his WR stats for the playoffs.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
3 Wide as in trips? cause you ran it while I was in shotgun, pistol, singleback...

Well yea, the play selection screen shows 3 wide it doesn't say 3 wide in shotgun, pistol, singleback...

I'll be upfront, it's not really my style across both of these leagues. I love playing defense, I love baiting opponents, and I love Wellie Time. I got frustrated by the routes you were running that I couldn't stop so I kept calling a play you weren't beating. You kept running full steam ahead right into it and didn't put any thought into it other than trying to cycle through your box of similar plays. I don't feel bad about it.

3 Wide as in trips? cause you ran it while I was in shotgun, pistol, singleback...

well i dont approve of running the same play or a similar play out of a different formation in any instance. lots of people will fall back on the good ol crossing routes/mesh, fall back on cover 3 on defense, etc.

already talked to wellington about the game. not excusing running the same defensive play for an entire quarter or whatever but i think we have a tendency when people are running certain routes in critical situations to fall back into the line of thinking that they're going to run that route again.

i reiterate to the entire league;

for your enjoyment and the enjoyment of others, please mix up the playcalling on offense and defense. not telling you how to play the game but it is fun to play against someone who has the whole playbook open and the chessmatch that ensues

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
well i dont approve of running the same play or a similar play out of a different formation in any instance. lots of people will fall back on the good ol crossing routes/mesh, fall back on cover 3 on defense, etc.

already talked to wellington about the game. not excusing running the same defensive play for an entire quarter or whatever but i think we have a tendency when people are running certain routes in critical situations to fall back into the line of thinking that they're going to run that route again.

i reiterate to the entire league;

for your enjoyment and the enjoyment of others, please mix up the playcalling on offense and defense. not telling you how to play the game but it is fun to play against someone who has the whole playbook open and the chessmatch that ensues

rgr

Sorry lostbigboss, it won't happen again.

eznark

Banned
Guy gets a little bit of power and suddenly he is Stalin in black face. Clown shit.

MADDEN PLAYERS MUST CONTROL THE MEANS OF PLAYCALLING

With the Bills losing I think the Chiefs, Chargers, and Raiders have all clinched a playoff birth. If I win out and the Raiders lose I should win the division and have a first round bye. If I win out and the Raiders win out the Raiders will win the division and probably a first round bye. If the Chargers win out they win the division and a first round bye.

Wait I think the Raiders have to win this week to clinch at least a Wild Card.

rinse82

GG rinse could have gone either way that snow was crazy neither of us could run it very well. It was those INTs are that turned the tide.

A bunch of times I thought I had my guy open but didn't see your guy sitting in a zone. Away team has an advantage in snow games with the white jerseys.

I had a couple of chances to win that won though, GG again

DJ Bowser

Andrew Luck's is at 0.

I hope I injure Doolittle.

OROY Brennan Mahone has to go for 3 TDs. I'm using all available points to turn him into a run blocker. Revamping the offense next season.

Sokantish

GG Smokey. Thanks for the defensive player XP that game.

Soka I didn't let you down.
Thanks, I don't know if I even have a chance at the division even if I win and Smokey loses next week. I haven't actually looked at tiebreakers or anything. You're the best, Bob

Lmao, and he hasn't talked to me since guys...

lol, looking back that was one of the most hilarious things I've ever seen. We're up 3-1 as the round is about to end. One of our guys gets killed and then I look over and PP just bursts into flames as he nicked the wall when he threw his molly.

it's like what ever could have gone wrong went wrong.

Top Bottom