• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

DJ Bowser

Sorry to hear about your dog, Ez. They can occupy a big part of your heart and life in a short time. I recently had to put down my 17 year old dog- having grown up with her and cared for her all that time, the lead-up and eventual happening of it all is really the most painful thing I've ever experienced.

It's not easy losing a pooch, they're one of the best parts of this world.

Mrbob

Sorry about your dog, Ez.

You good to play in a half hour smokey?

Booty Bowl.

Winner gets the golden buttox.

10308328_819747444703248_7073200276950318073_n.jpg

Smokey

it seems like everybody else cares more about eznark's dog passing than eznark himself

sorry for the loss, dogs are the best!

LJ11

GG, man. We both caught breaks in the 4th with long bombs. Can't believe on that bomb to nicks the swat animation had maxwell do some fucking ridiculous spin that took him completely out of the play which gave you the TD.

Yeah, shit happens, but that one handed comeback catch into double coverage, I mean that window was tiny. That was insane and iced it, WR was hit too. Just not meant to be. Spotted you 7 with that ridiculously dumb throw. Your DBs stoned at least three big plays, two runs and a screen, had a 3 on 1 on a screen and fucking Maxwell knifes through.

Donnie Moore says that Amari Cooper's sub 4.5 40 time is only worth a 92 speed rating. How on earth does that make sense.

ACC must be 99 though after that short shuttle.

Yeah, shit happens, but that one handed comeback catch into double coverage, I mean that window was tiny. That was insane and iced it, WR was hit too. Just not meant to be. Spotted you 7 with that ridiculously dumb throw. Your DBs stoned at least three big plays, two runs and a screen, had a 3 on 1 on a screen and fucking Maxwell knifes through.

Yeah, my WRs definitely were clutch that game.

DJ Bowser

ANDRE DA GAWD

;__;

I was stoked when you threw it because I forgot about user catching and it was prime to be ball-hawked to finish the game.

The summarize for everyone, first drive of OT, I kick a field goal. On his drive, on second or third down, Smokey goes deep to Andre Johnson who makes a jumping one handed grab to land him at the 4. And it was all over from there :(

This game solidifies that I'm going defense with every single draft pick I have this year. I've neglected the it too much.

Also, Smokey's run D is absurd.

I should have mounted a better drive at the end of regulation. I was 12 yards from field goal range :(

Smokey

OT

I am down 24-21 (BootyEater got the ball first in OT)

from my 40 something i throw a bomb to AJ in single coverage. Get a one handed leaping catch at the 4 yard line. Foster runs it in the next play.

I was stoked when you threw it because I forgot about user catching and it was prime to be ball-hawked to finish the game.

The summarize for everyone, first drive of OT, I kick a field goal. On his drive, on second or third down, Smokey goes deep to Andre Johnson who makes a jumping one handed grab to land him at the 4. And it was all over from there :(

This game solidifies that I'm going defense with every single draft pick I have this year. I've neglected the it too much.

Also, Smokey's run D is absurd.

I should have mounted a better drive at the end of regulation. I was 12 yards from field goal range :(

Annnnnnnnddddddd this is why user catching should've been in a long time ago!

GG even though you forced me to play -_-

DJ Bowser

OT

Annnnnnnnddddddd this is why user catching should've been in a long time ago!

GG even though you forced me to play -_-

Not saying I don't agree- it's much more realistic giving the offense a chance at the ball- though I wish I would have remembered that on the deep ball in the first half that narrowly passed over TY's head.

I'm glad I forced you to play, was an exciting game. After having given up on the season, I was determined to give it a go tonight- 'twas fun.

Also, I don't know how to stream games and my Uverse is probably too week to withstand it!

Smokey

Doolittle finishes his rookie regular season NFL campaign with 3,968 yards, 29TD, 31 INT

Through all of the XP I've gotten this year he is at a 90 OVR w/ 91 SAC, 93 MAC, and 85 DAC. Should get his milestone XP and hopefully some more if he wins some awards.

Doolittle gonna eat good

DJ Bowser

I have Uverse, Bowser. You JERK
I guess that explains why you're MISSING THE PLAYOFFS!

Let it be known that Soka was a goliath when I entered the league. He was 15-0 when I played him last season and I dealt him his first loss. Since then, he has never been the same.

I shook the Soka!

Sokantish

Ty Phelps is an All-Star. You got a great deal!
I guess that explains why you're MISSING THE PLAYOFFS!

Let it be known that Soka was a goliath when I entered the league. He was 15-0 when I played him last season and I dealt him his first loss. Since then, he has never been the same.

I shook the Soka!

So that's why you tanked against Smokey, thanks a lot.

DJ Bowser

Had EA not decided to not count the first game I played against him, you'd still have an even record with him.

Blame PSN, not me!

Or blame a ball going off TY's hands that would have put me in field goal range to win in regulation.

Mrbob

Doolittle finishes his rookie regular season NFL campaign with 3,968 yards, 29TD, 31 INT

Through all of the XP I've gotten this year he is at a 90 OVR w/ 91 SAC, 93 MAC, and 85 DAC. Should get his milestone XP and hopefully some more if he wins some awards.

Doolittle gonna eat good

You can check in game to see if Doolittle is leading any season ending awards.

Smokey

Had EA not decided to not count the first game I played against him, you'd still have an even record with him.

Blame PSN, not me!

Or blame a ball going off TY's hands that would have put me in field goal range to win in regulation.

Didn't a ball hit him in the helmet in the rematch of the first game?

Sounds like you got a prob

gg Scott. I can't believe my terrible kicker was so clutch two weeks in a row. Last-second field goals in both games. I probably cut it too close, but as a non-playoff team, part of me was happy to settle for a tie :)

Looking at the numbers, it wasn't crazy, but I felt so one-dimensional this game. Tried to force Graham too much... and I probably should have run more, but as is often the case with my young back, it's either a chunk or nothing. I'd rather have a grinder getting a tough 3YPC.

On D, spent most of the game trying to ensure no more big outside runs to Ellington after he took that one play 80 yards.

FMT and Wellie, you're welcome (FMT for the control over your own destiny, and Wellington for not being at the mercy of whatever odd algorithm Madden uses to determine playoff seedings). Happy to finish this horrible year 8-8.

you are a true friend and i thank you!

Smokey

i just spent the last 25-30 mins in the DriveClub photo thread. As a someone who loves cars...i didn't know the game looked that good. i am going to have to open it from it's gamefly envelope

greg i am srry i doubted you ;_____;

NFC playoffs should be set:

1. Giants (Bye)
2. Cardinals (Bye)

3. Buccaneers Vs. 6. 49ers
4. Bears Vs. 5. Eagles

the AFC SHOULD also be set, but there is a chance the madden tie breakers come into play (unlike in the NFC where its very clear cut):

1. Chargers (Bye)
2. Texans (Bye) - That's right. In the AFC, 10-6 gets you a bye. In the NFC, 13-3 plays a road wildcard game.

3. Patriots Vs. 6. Chiefs
4. Ravens Vs. 5. Raiders

those should be the matchups if tiebreakers are appropriately applied but we won't know until it vances tomorrow

brentech

A lot of things make more sense now that I know Donnie bases his ratings on padless, off the field workouts and not football.

I remember him posting on twitter at one point, that player ratings were done based on ability shown over time.
Then as the season went on, he just drops and bumps players weekly, with arcade style adjustments. I think Rodgers lost like 4 points in one of the throwing accuracy categories after the Bills game.

crazy.gif

Greg

i just spent the last 25-30 mins in the DriveClub photo thread. As a someone who loves cars...i didn't know the game looked that good. i am going to have to open it from it's gamefly envelope

greg i am srry i doubted you ;_____;
it plays even better than it looks!

Greg

the early tours are a bit dull... bad times of day, slower cars

it's amazing once you get going though

and yeah, they've added quite a bit of content

GG Sickboy, I played a terrible game and deserved to lose, you probably should have tried to force it to graham more I was having trouble covering him, especially when you hit that slot juke corner on me a couple of times

Smokey

the early tours are a bit dull... bad times of day, slower cars

it's amazing once you get going though

and yeah, they've added quite a bit of content

I have 29/225 starts. Looks like I left off at the Rookie Trophy race :l

"There was a problem connecting to Driveclub servers"

Uhhhh...this is still going on?

Greg pls

Hah, banned on here for making fun of Last of Us microtransactions in their multiplayer.

lol

Greg

Hah, banned on here for making fun of Last of Us microtransactions in their multiplayer.
trash

for as much praise as ND gets, I've been pretty disappointed with the way they've handled the MP portions of their games

not just the paid DLC - they've been slow to address issues in general which is kind of surprising considering the resources they have and how polished their games are offline

I have 29/225 starts. Looks like I left off at the Rookie Trophy race :l

"There was a problem connecting to Driveclub servers"

Uhhhh...this is still going on?

Greg pls
I just tried and it worked for me

outside of online ghosts sometimes taking a quarter lap to load (I have no clue why those weren't stored locally), I haven't had any issues recently that I can remember

Smokey

trash

for as much praise as ND gets, I've been pretty disappointed with the way they've handled the MP portions of their games

not just the paid DLC - they've been slow to address issues in general which is kind of surprising considering the resources they have and how polished their games are offline

I just tried and it worked for me

outside of online ghosts sometimes taking a quarter lap to load (I have no clue why those weren't stored locally), I haven't had any issues recently that I can remember

Is there a setting for weather or does it just happen randomly in races?

Greg

Is there a setting for weather or does it just happen randomly in races?
the main tour that launched with the game only has different times of day

the weather was patched in around the 3 tour pack they released, so the only way to use the weather without having the newer tour packs is go into single event and change precipitation to light, heavy, or dynamic

none of the tracks are locked though, so you're not missing out on any content outside of the extra cars they added

Smokey

the main tour that launched with the game only has different times of day

the weather was patched in around the 3 tour pack they released, so the only way to use the weather without having the newer tour packs is go into single event and change precipitation to light, heavy, or dynamic

none of the tracks are locked though, so you're not missing out on any content outside of the extra cars they added

i've $12 in my psn wallet so i can get two packs (i think they're all $6?)

what two would you recommend out of redline, elements, apex, and sakura

i picked up where i left off on tour and i'm still racing with audi a1s and shit i need my mclarens and rarris greg

Top Bottom