• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

brentech

Way to go eznark!

"It doesn't matter who has tried to block J. Peppers during his career, he's always excelled. He's now got 0 sacks and has passed Richard Dent on the all-time list."

JABEE

Dare you to type this in google images.
#ForSplat

Edit:

I went for it!

Here you go!

sF5yW6D.jpg

GG DCX, I think Prior's inaccuracy might've did you in. It's hard to win games when you you give the ball up four times, though some of those bombs to Jones probably would've been completed in real life.

lol game is fucking trash. after that bs int on the one when he crashed the middle my qbs couldnt get within 20 yards of the intended receiver. game is fucking trash.

gg Nightz! the last game we played was bullshit for me

DCX

DCX
GG DCX, I think Prior's inaccuracy might've did you in. It's hard to win games when you you give the ball up four times, though some of those bombs to Jones probably would've been completed in real life.
Yea, Julio would have come down with them and the CB wouldn't have made the play but whatev,its in the game.

Time to retool.

DCX

Nightz

Good, would've sucked if he was out for an extended period of time. Also I'm sure either you or pete will be the one to knock me out of the divisional round.

well as the final few games of the season wind down i hope everyone is back for one final season! i know we are all reaching the limits of what we can put up with in madden but don't we owe it to ourselves for one final season with a full league!? yes we do!

also, as i usually do, the final season winner will get a free copy of madden '16 (digital or delivered direct to you on release date!)
unless the winner is a sharkwaters/madden school guy and get butt hurt then say fuck you i'm not buying you shit you fucking cheap ass bitch then i draw names out of a hat for people who stuck around and buy THAT guy a copy and then end up buying the cheeser a copy anyways.... then i have purchased 3 copies of madden in 1 year

Also for the first time in my life I thought I was going deaf. I started hearing clicks in my head and suddenly I hear everything at half volume and was freaking out. Apparently even if you're not congested your sore throat can fuck shit up in your ear

Hey LJ, sorry about last night. I didn't get into town until after 11 and then we had to unload the trailer. I crashed soon after. I should be available sometime today and early tomorrow. I'll probably be going out tomorrow night for my bday so I don't know what my availability will be then, though I'm sure we can probably work something out.

Strike that Bob, gonna have to do it a little later, going outside to put ice melt on the roof.

If I don't respond later today assume I fell and I'm in the hospital.

If I fail to respond in two days assume I'm dead.

eznark

Banned
I'm really enjoying The Order. I have some serious complaints with some of the design choices in terms of movement mostly, but overall I'm enjoying it. And fuck it's gorgeous.

Top Bottom