• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

Greg

i've $12 in my psn wallet so i can get two packs (i think they're all $6?)

what two would you recommend out of redline, elements, apex, and sakura

i picked up where i left off on tour and i'm still racing with audi a1s and shit i need my mclarens and rarris greg
I think the 6-dollar packs are the ones that come with cars in addition to the events (Redline and Apex), and the less expensive ones are just sets of events

if you're going to spend any money on the game and are enjoying what you've played so far, I'd honestly recommend picking up the season for 25 bucks because I think everything will end up being 75 if you piece it out

they've already released some great cars spread across the few packs, and on Tuesday with the new round of packs they are adding the F50 and One:1 along with a few others

Somnia

I've actually never tried last of us multi, just didn't have a lot of interest in it. Shoot me an invite sometime Boss... my PSN is Somnia

I won't spend a dime on the skills/guns they sell though so I might be underpowered!

Somnia

What about pay to win loot crates and shit like that?

I don't consider that pay to win cause it only contains cosmetic items nothing that gives you an advantage. (if you're talking about dota 2, don't know if other games have pay to win loot crates)

If you're talking about H1Z1, I've already had this discussion how it's not pay to win cause you have to actually fight for it, you don't just randomly get it all yourself. I'd say 90% of the people who call in a crate in that game don't get their stuff.

I'm talking about shit like last of us selling actual GUNS and Skills to use in game that give you an advantage.

Most mictotransactions I have no problem with as long as they don't go over the line.

Mrbob

Are anymore of these games being played? We could get a jump on the post season during the day so I can get to my off season goodies.

Mine and DMs game is most likely a SIMIT. I haven't heard from him until 1 this morning. I might be around later tonight, or could get the game in maybe tonight, but it'll probably be too late.

GQman2121

Banned
I'm ready for the playoffs. Just need to know if it's going to be KC or OAK. I can play this evening if we advance as planned.

Also, TLOU really is the closest we've gotten to Socom. The DLC is certainly not paid to win either. The weapons that you earn by just playing are more than capable to deal with any situation. The bow is still the best option.

Greg

That Levi action rifle is so fucking dumb.

It's a sniper rifle without the zoom penalty.
yeah, that's what got me every time in the first map

I really need that adapter to use my headphones because using the mic that came with the system while having to practically mute my speakers so it doesn't pick up my game sounds is too distracting

I'm ready for the playoffs. Just need to know if it's going to be KC or OAK. I can play this evening if we advance as planned.

Also, TLOU really is the closest we've gotten to Socom. The DLC is certainly not paid to win either. The weapons that you earn by just playing are more than capable to deal with any situation. The bow is still the best option.

DLC weapons have distinct advantage in many situations, prime example is auto-shotgun.

I got killed from it like 20 feet away in two quick successions. It's just sad, the game was really, really balanced for the most part before all these weapons were put into place.

Greg

1 of the 3 items in your cart is an Add-on Item.

Add-on Items ship with orders that contain $25 of items shipped by Amazon.

Subtotal (3 items): $23.93
just give me my fucking cable, Amazon

rinse82

Meanwhile, in Toronto

SbQxGG8l.jpg

eznark

Banned
Splat!

Your game is fundamentally poorly designed in a lot of ways, and seemingly all of them are to force the experience to last longer. Taking away sprinting, forcing me to listen to the codex in menu, entire chapters where the movement is artificially rendered even slower because of "injury" but then other chapters where I get stabbed in the stomach and can still fight like a boss.

That said, the artificial lengthening schemes are essentially my only complaint. I liked the story a lot. I loved the characters. The art design and graphics were mind blowing. The guns were almost all rad as fuck. I wish I had been able to use them more. I think the game was pretty much the perfect length. I wish more narrative driven games could be experienced in a single weekend.

It's also a great first chapter. There are tons of question I want answers to! Fingers crossed that the dude in the hood is Merlin!

Well done, man.

Gg dm. Weird game. Boris Reeves sucks without Osweilers cannon. Norris doesn't deserve nor get the respect from Ds like Osweiler does. Evans is ridiculous. That huge bomb of his was completely my fault but god damn did he make huge 3rd down catch after huge 3rd down catch. Against Talib too..

DMczaf

Gg dm. Weird game. Boris Reeves sucks without Osweilers cannon. Norris doesn't deserve nor get the respect from Ds like Osweiler does. Evans is ridiculous. That huge bomb of his was completely my fault but god damn did he make huge 3rd down catch after huge 3rd down catch. Against Talib too..

gg

can't believe i threw that TAINT with 3 mins left. Stupid stupid stupid!!

Somnia

Splat!

Your game is fundamentally poorly designed in a lot of ways, and seemingly all of them are to force the experience to last longer. Taking away sprinting, forcing me to listen to the codex in menu, entire chapters where the movement is artificially rendered even slower because of "injury" but then other chapters where I get stabbed in the stomach and can still fight like a boss.

That said, the artificial lengthening schemes are essentially my only complaint. I liked the story a lot. I loved the characters. The art design and graphics were mind blowing. The guns were almost all rad as fuck. I wish I had been able to use them more. I think the game was pretty much the perfect length. I wish more narrative driven games could be experienced in a single weekend.

It's also a great first chapter. There are tons of question I want answers to! Fingers crossed that the dude in the hood is Merlin!

Well done, man.

I agree with you on almost of this, I talked with Splat yesterday and told him my thoughts and they're close to yours. Great first chapter/episode of a future series (I can hope). I LOVE the setting and characters. The story has a ton of potential.

Top Bottom