• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

Smokey

my boy eznark keepin it

hundred-points-symbol.png

w/ splat

brentech

Told Splat I took some notes while playing, here they be.
----------

Roll weapon in hands to view: I love this ability to just look at the weapon mechanisms and admire the modeling/textures and the particular weapon.
@ Start of the game he also checks ammo, should be used more often in games. Hoped to see it again, but I realize it would be cumbersome and without some creativity, I personally can't think of a way to truly implement that.

Good feel to the gunplay and the variety of weapons provides a lot of fun mechanics. Someone else in NFL thread said exact opposite, but I'm honestly not sure what similar style games provide more weapon choices. I really liked the weaponry.

If you're going to have a chapter that's a cut-scene, do it, don't make me move a joystick just for the sake of 15 seconds of controller usage. (If good enough for Ch7, should have been fine for Ch6)

Sequences with aimed QTE require right stick movement and a face button press (so, all right hand controls). I know aiming is generally mapped to the right stick, but it seems counter intuitive in this situation. I think I always attempted aiming with the left every time one of those QTEs came up.

Not really a spoiler, but just in case. The end fight kind of encompasses the game.
You wish you had more control all along. *Never like finishing a game via QTE. At least at that level (similar to Uncharted:Golden Abyss)

Allow skip on second play through.. Particularly allows people to that are completionists to actually do so without automatically going to a walk-through. I could see many not doing it at all because of the extra delay.

If there is a type of game where graphic fidelity matters, this is probably it. Linear story telling. You guys nailed it. It's gorgeous with few flaws. I only noticed a couple of textures that didn't seem up to the snuff of the rest. So like 1%, not a problem.

Really hope the game earns and enables you guys to do another.

Mrbob

Awww yisssss, Stehle George wins defensive rookie of the year. That is a sweet, sweet, 32K XP bonus for him. :D He still has another 15K coming too for hitting his yearly goal. Hey Cola you still going to offer me a 5th round pick for him?

Jesus fucking christ in addition to this god awful rainy weather my face feels like it's about to explode, I can't hear worth a shit and I'm hacking so much every 30 seconds where it's making tears come out of my eyes

I opened and closed my garage and could barely hear that shit

fuck this

GQboy, I can play right now if you're available, if not around 11pm est should be good with me. Let me know

Edit: also, can someone explain to me how Brandon Tate could possibly end up with 24k xp when I use him exclusively as a kick returner but I returned zero kicks for touchdowns this year. I'm not sure what he accomplished to earn all that xp

GQboy, I can play right now if you're available, if not around 11pm est should be good with me. Let me know

Edit: also, can someone explain to me how Brandon Tate could possibly end up with 24k xp when I use him exclusively as a kick returner but I returned zero kicks for touchdowns this year. I'm not sure what he accomplished to earn all that xp

running yards? maybe "catching" a kick is a reception, and that's what a WR goal is based on.

he probably made the probowl as return man

My coach level has dropped because I failed to meet my level one season goals lmfao

all yall talking about dudes eating and the only dudes on my roster that will get XP to eat are the ones who are already good and are veterans with expensive packages ;_;

Mrbob

My coach level has dropped because I failed to meet my level one season goals lmfao

all yall talking about dudes eating and the only dudes on my roster that will get XP to eat are the ones who are already good and are veterans with expensive packages ;_;

Don't tank your season away next time friend.

GQman2121

Banned

I can play in ten minutes! I'll sign on shortly.

Mrbob

Tiger Jean can kiss my ass though. Moody was number two for offensive rookies. Number two spot cost me about 20K XP. As Ricky Bobby states second place is just the first loser.

Jamaal Charles was just suspended for the rest of the regular season right?

Awesome Cooper, Norman, Harris Jr., and Nicks made the pro bowl! I wish Durham did too need that XP. Norman also won DB of the year!

Smokey

Jamaal Charles was just suspended for the rest of the regular season right?

Awesome Cooper, Norman, Harris Jr., and Nicks made the pro bowl! I wish Durham did too need that XP. Norman also won DB of the year!

where do you see pro bowl results it was locked when i looked?

where do you see pro bowl results it was locked when i looked?

Got to look in confidence changes. Whoever made it will have something like "I made the Pro Bowl!" +25

Cooper a monster now! All his catching stats are in the low to mid 90s with his confidence so high!

Any chance we advance tonight so I can just go ahead and lose to FMT?

bob/cb are playing shortly. crirmson said he contacted cola but hasn't heard back yet so idk if we'll vance or not but i do know this is your season to get to the superbowl and play against smokey.

thats my prediction! Giants Vs. Texans

Colasante

Sorry guys, I'm not home. I didn't realize it had advanced to the playoffs and I thought Rinse had won the division. If we really need to advance I can be put on AP.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
bob/cb are playing shortly. crirmson said he contacted cola but hasn't heard back yet so idk if we'll vance or not but i do know this is your season to get to the superbowl and play against smokey.

thats my prediction! Giants Vs. Texans

Doubt it but that would be great because I fucking own Smokey in Madden.

Sorry guys, I'm not home. I didn't realize it had advanced to the playoffs. If we really need to advance I can be put on AP.

It's the playoffs bruh. Cola is probably at an Oscar party.

Smokey

Sorry guys, I'm not home. I didn't realize it had advanced to the playoffs and I thought Rinse had won the division. If we really need to advance I can be put on AP.

yo

first you are some where actually watching the oscars

then

you're willing to take a L in the playoffs by being on AP?

man

Doubt it but that would be great because I fucking own Smokey in Madden.

keep feelin yourself.

take care of your business first

Mrbob

Lol, you won't get put on AP dude. Just everyone will hate you now for holding the advance process up. :p

Top Bottom