• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

GQman2121

Banned
Throws three TDs and rushes for one more in a win = +1

Throws two ints = -3

Makes sense....

Seems like such an easy thing to tweak and balance too but they obviously have more important things to focus on.

Shit, was out last night. Can you play today at all?

Yes, yes I can. I'm cleaning the house and catching up on the mornings football action I missed while at work, but I can play later tonight. It's a blizzard outside right now. I'm going nowhere.

How does 8pm work for you?

rinse82

When is the vance? I think Splat is busy with The Order launch - haven't heard back from him.

EDIT: wow, Steelers beat Cola; now that close loss to the Cards last game really hurts

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
GG Q. Sorry you felt I was tossing a lot. I saw you were stacking the inside of the box a lot and I didn't want to test out the 90+ combo of Dumervil/Ngata/Suggs in a lot of situations. Turned out better when you mentioned it in the stream, that's when the OL really got hot.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
oAdBVcV.jpg

Holy shit

You can sometimes find good people playing randoms. I usually put on the headset at the beginning of the game to test the waters. If you don't try, you won't find any cool people

GQman2121

Banned
No problem with the tosses. It was the smart call, especially when Victor Cruz is manhandling Webb. I've had worst done to me this year anyway. Always on the road too.

Soka and Drizz likely racked up over a 100 pancakes on me over two games.

It just wasn't going to happen for me in this game. I haven't been able to run the ball with any consistency all year, but Tyrod couldn't make simple throws on meaningful downs either, so I was fairly limited.

I mean on the pick that ended the game he underthrows the route which wasn't more than 25 yards past the line of scrimmage. How does that happen on a 9 route when I'm holding the left stick up as I step into the throw and tap the button?

I don't understand a lot about this game at times.

GQman2121

Banned
Sheesh, the guy with the most pancakes on my team has 4 for the entire season.

If we meet in the playoffs you'll get yours.

:(

Or maybe you won't and I'll steamroll you! It's so random, I have no idea when my players are just going to collapse.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Sheesh, the guy with the most pancakes on my team has 4 for the entire season.
The ones you see post game don't translate to the actual stats.

I do go out and build as beastly an OL as I can but I have never seen them that dominant.

I think the real issue was that you showed me an offensive gameplan at the start of the game then went away from it. You literally did nothing outside of the first quarter. Your defense was on the field all game.

GQman2121

Banned
Weird he just died. Wasn't sick or anything. I think he was at the vet this month even. He was pretty old though, we picked him up from the shelter last spring and they guessed he was 7.

I'm a vet tech and heart attacks are not that uncommon for some breeds. Something as simple as a thunder storm can be enough to literally scare a dog to death.

Since he was a rescue he could be anywhere from 3-10 years old. There's really no way to know. Shelters just want to find homes for the dogs they're housing and feeding.

SickBoy

gg Scott. I can't believe my terrible kicker was so clutch two weeks in a row. Last-second field goals in both games. I probably cut it too close, but as a non-playoff team, part of me was happy to settle for a tie :)

Looking at the numbers, it wasn't crazy, but I felt so one-dimensional this game. Tried to force Graham too much... and I probably should have run more, but as is often the case with my young back, it's either a chunk or nothing. I'd rather have a grinder getting a tough 3YPC.

On D, spent most of the game trying to ensure no more big outside runs to Ellington after he took that one play 80 yards.

FMT and Wellie, you're welcome (FMT for the control over your own destiny, and Wellington for not being at the mercy of whatever odd algorithm Madden uses to determine playoff seedings). Happy to finish this horrible year 8-8.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
ez I am sorry to here about your dog. :(

gg Scott. I can't believe my terrible kicker was so clutch two weeks in a row. Last-second field goals in both games. I probably cut it too close, but as a non-playoff team, part of me was happy to settle for a tie :)

Looking at the numbers, it wasn't crazy, but I felt so one-dimensional this game. Tried to force Graham too much... and I probably should have run more, but as is often the case with my young back, it's either a chunk or nothing. I'd rather have a grinder getting a tough 3YPC.

On D, spent most of the game trying to ensure no more big outside runs to Ellington after he took that one play 80 yards.

FMT and Wellie, you're welcome (FMT for the control over your own destiny, and Wellington for not being at the mercy of whatever odd algorithm Madden uses to determine playoff seedings). Happy to finish this horrible year 8-8.

Hah! Thank you SIckboy for locking me into HFA for the one playoff game I will play then lose. I think FMT was two games down from Scotty tho.

Sorry your dog died ez.

My sisters lab just got diagnosed with cancer yesterday after she got brought in cause she kept chewing the tumor. It's in her tail though and hasn't spread yet so they're just going to amputate it and she should be fine besides the trauma that comes with realizing your tail just disappeared. So crazy.

What's dms full handle? Dmczaf?

LJ11

Hey LJ, sorry about last night. I didn't get into town until after 11 and then we had to unload the trailer. I crashed soon after. I should be available sometime today and early tomorrow. I'll probably be going out tomorrow night for my bday so I don't know what my availability will be then, though I'm sure we can probably work something out.

I can play tonight if you want, not sure about tomorrow. I know I'll be out the entire day for sure.

Top Bottom