• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

Mrbob

I keep dropping veterans for rookies so I really don't have much off season resigning to do.

Might be time for one last crazy free agent pick up though.

DJ Bowser

I'm afraid of a couple retirements as well. My D is already weak.. I can't lose Mathis and Jackson as well!

Someone give me a 1st for Patterson! He's an offensive weapon, you pricks!

I hope there are some solid FA's.

How do retirements work in madden, is it just random out of the blue?
It'll happen randomly thought the offseason phases . Most retire within the first 1-3 weeks of FA.

Don't trade Patterson yet! I want that speed! I just have to get creative since my first is way too high for him. I'll be planning next seasons team in a few hours.

brentech

I couldn't resign during the season since I had like 3mil in cap space. Lot of players in their final year that will open that up to a pretty big number though. I just need to hit the offseason to figure out what that actual number is.

DJ Bowser

Is that your Tight End?
Tight end is off limits. Patterson is the WR formerly of the Vikings. 90 OVR, but with WR of te year TY Hilton and OROY Brennen Mahone at TE I don't have enough passes to spread around and my ailing defense needs help.

And Smokey, your first is basically a second and Patterson and Johnson both jumping over my CBs for spectacular user catches would give me nightmares with Doolittle's added XP.

Mrbob

Yeah I bought HomeWorld collection. Gonna dig in later tonight. That is if I'm not playing Hand of Fate. Game is sooooo good.

What is Rodgers contract? I'm running a rookie roster, I can devour it.

If only it was. People are coveting my 92 OVR rookie TE.

Double entendre.

brentech

We had the entire regular season.

I literally couldn't resign my biggest targets due to cap space. The season has to end for my cap to increase so I can sign the guys I know I should be able to.

Damn man, Bombcast was brutal on The Order, some stuff that I didn't really consider myself, I agree with, then some complaints I totally disagree with.

I forgot the cap issu, fair enough. Idk why else you'd wait besides just putting it off though.

Correct me if I'm wrong but you can't re-sign all of your expiring players during the season. Only the ones ready to negotiate, and there's a menu for that. Not all the players with expiring contracts can be negotiated with until after the season.

And in my other franchise, that was the case.

Besides, if I want to go through the whole season before deciding, that's my choice. You can do yours differently.

I fear that Tom Brady may retire. I scouted some QBs in the class as insurance, but I don't really know what to look for in one.

Catch in traffic and block shedding

Purple Cheeto: Did you get the job?

FMT cleaned it up

My interview is still two weeks out. Right now I'm just studying stuff. I also have to give a 15 minute presentation/lecture on anything I want be it video games, programming or something else. Maybe I should do something Madden related? I dunno, I gotta come up with a topic before next Tuesday.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Edit: Thought you were interviewing today.

Apparently there is a Dez Bryant DV tape out there that is way worse than the Ray Rice video.

Find that hard to believe unless he killed the person.

brentech

Shocking. Dude just seems like scum bag to the end. No reason to think about someone, but he just has that aura of a piece of shit human being.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Shocking. Dude just seems like scum bag to the end. No reason to think about someone, but he just has that aura of a piece of shit human being.

I wouldn't go that far but it's the personality type of someone that is gifted 7D+3 skills rather than earning it through the levels.

I've read around (Although these are speculations) that it's his shitty friends trying to extort him and bring him down for not giving them money. I am really curious to see what this is though.

Obviously my mind will change if this video is real but he strikes me as someone who's just had a bad upbringing and means well but is surrounded by scum.

DJ Bowser

I've read around (Although these are speculations) that it's his shitty friends trying to extort him and bring him down for not giving them money. I am really curious to see what this is though.

Obviously my mind will change if this video is real but he strikes me as someone who's just had a bad upbringing and means well but is surrounded by scum.

These are pretty much my thoughts on it too.

Somnia

Ah more problems for the Cowboys, what's new!

On another topic... really liked Resident Evil Revelations 2 Episode 1, hope the overall package is good the entire way through.

Edit: Thought you were interviewing today.

Apparently there is a Dez Bryant DV tape out there that is way worse than the Ray Rice video.

Find that hard to believe unless he killed the person.

For it to be worse he'd have to knock her out and then just start wailing on her. How do we even know he hit a woman and it wasn't a guy? If he thrashed a dude would it be "boys will be boys!"

What if Dez Bryant is gay and beat the shit out of his boyfriend? That's still domestic violence!

Well he just tweeted out

Dez Bryant @DezBryant · 4m
I need to get me a real raw uncut tv show or something ... I can't continue to get betrayed like this..

The only thing I can think of that's "5 times worse" is him getting video taped raping somebody. Not sure what else there is besides killing someone.

Or this, apparently...

sbsw7qgolyxzqkpkqahd.jpg

eznark

Banned

Didn't he go full Amirox and attack his mom a few years ago?

Top Bottom