• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

drats, i guess re-signing players is disabled in the playoffs (i had just extended a couple guys who were pending FA's in the regular season).

anyways, just know that after the superbowl ends you'll need to make time to re-sign your guys if you haven't done so during the regular season. we are working on a tight schedule because we have to get through 3 weeks of FA for the draft to happen on sunday, and if we don't open FA on thursday then we won't have time.

just be ready!

I dont get what his height has to do with anything soka

resized_troll-toll-meme-generator-you-gotta-pay-the-troll-toll-0be23a.jpg

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Bombcast talked about PSO then talked about Red Dead Redemption. This is the best email segment ever just because those games were brought up. Man, games used to be fucking cool.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Bombcast talked about PSO then talked about Red Dead Redemption. This is the best email segment ever just because those games were brought up. Man, games used to be fucking cool.

RDR was so fucking good. I don't want to dig up last gen consoles to play it. :(

BigAT

It's a shame Rockstar is completely incapable of developing for the PC, imagine what an uprezzed high-texture PC version would look like?

I'm glad you guys saved the superbowl for tonight. Any time planned? Let's give the thing SOME anticipation and weight to it. We didn't need to rush through 3 rounds of playoffs in one night lol

McNei1y

Thanks FMT for alerting us about signing FAs. You the real MVP. I'll get on that business tonight after work.

Also, B1G IS OUR HOUSE

Smokey

SmokeyTV: Here with Kerrick Doolittle, rookie phenom QB for the Texans. Kerrick how are you feeling today?

Kerrick Doolittle: Man I'm too turnt right now

STV: OK...How does it feel to play Super Bowl LI in the city you call home?

KD: It is a real blessing. You know not a lot of nig..I mean dudes are able to get to this point. For me to do it in year 1? And we are hosting the SB? Oh you know it's about to go dawn. South side, PA, 3RD ward, Dead End, Acres Homes I see y'all we in this bitch RIP Pimp C.

STV: As a rookie did you ever think this was possible?

KD: Nah. I thought I'd be spending most nights in the strip with my boy James Harden. But you know I put in work and eventually it paid off. I had a few struggles like the Chiefs for instance, but Coach Crimson ain't shit. He was sending me all kinds of messages after the game and I told myself I can't listen to this. I can't be like this. I will rise.

STV: I know you're close with your divisional opponents. Is that a little weird?

KD: Shoutout to my ninja Greg. Shoutout DJ Bowser. I ain't wanna give a shoutout to Soka because you know that guy is a witch. But it's all good shout out to Soka. AFC SOUTH.

STV: Any thoughts on your opponent in tonight's game?

KD: I mean I have tons of respect for FMT. He is a legend in the game and demands that you pay attention to the details. But you know I feel I was put on this Earth to eat. And I'm gonna eat.

STV: Thanks for your time Kerrick

KD: No problem. Fuk Wellie tho.

Ferny

SmokeyTV: Here with Kerrick Doolittle, rookie phenom QB for the Texans. Kerrick how are you feeling today?

KD: It is a real blessing. You know not a lot of nig..I mean dudes are able to get to this point. For me to do it in year 1? And we are hosting the SB? Oh you know it's about to go dawn. South side, PA, 3RD ward, Dead End, Acres Homes I see y'all we in this bitch RIP Pimp C.

KD: Nah. I thought I'd be spending most nights in the strip with my boy James Harden. But you know I put in work and eventually it paid off. I had a few struggles like the Chiefs for instance, but Coach Crimson ain't shit. He was sending me all kinds of messages after the game and I told myself I can't listen to this. I can't be like this. I will rise.

STV: I know you're close with your divisional opponents. Is that a little weird?

KD: Shoutout to my ninja Greg. Shoutout DJ Bowser. I ain't wanna give a shoutout to Soka because you know that guy is a witch. But it's all good shout out to Soka. AFC SOUTH.

KD: I mean I have tons of respect for FMT. He is a legend in the game and demands that you pay attention to the details. But you know I feel I was put on this Earth to eat. And I'm gonna eat.

Perfect. Just perfect.

McNei1y

I want some more Red Dead in my life. They need to go back and do earlier times with more "OK Corral" type scenarios. I loved those gang shootouts in the towns.

eznark

Banned
I want some more Red Dead in my life. They need to go back and do earlier times with more "OK Corral" type scenarios. I loved those gang shootouts in the towns.

Exactly those were awesome, and my biggest problem with the ending! All game long you could survive those because you had dead eye and were a bullet sponge, but then they need to completely change the mechanic to make the game end. Cheating!

McNei1y

That was also my problem with the ending. I literally said outloud "I can easily take these guys. I'm in cover for fuck sake!" I guess they wanted to go that lame "they'll continue hunting me unless I sacrifice myself" route. Stupid.

Lulz

Nightz

I need to go back and play RDR again. Kinda regret not downloading it on PS3 when it was free on PS+. Sold my 360 so I'd have to start over. I dread having to go through Mexico again.

Top Bottom