• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

Careful you might get banned for making fun of TLOU =P

I'm actually legit mad right now.

I don't usually get mad over games like this, sure salty, but I'm actually furious with Naughty Dog.

I'm inclined to even skip out on UC4, that's how fucking pissed I am for what they did.

Somnia

You brought it to an Evolve thread to counter the outrage for that game's DLC in a complete strawman post. Not saying you should have been banned, but you shouldn't have been surprised.

BigBoss is talking about the game after playing it in a community thread where we talk about MP games.

I wasn't surprised and even said I knew I'd be banned. I was just joking with him. I figured the smiley face was a sign I was just joking around.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=9107223

I don't think Donny is the only one who has worked on player stats over the years. This wasn't at all the side of things I was on when I worked on Madden, but I can think of at least one other person who also hacked on the player DB.
It's not clear that he has a "stranglehold". Sure, he does a singular, and important job. But that doesn't necessarily mean he isn't replaceable at that job.[

The commenter who made that (and another comment on the article) is this guy: https://twitter.com/munificentbob who is a pretty awesome ex game programmer who used to work for EA.

Sounds mad.

brentech

Sounds mad.

Seriously.

It's pretty obvious that he's replaceable. It's not like he's nailing guys on the head as if he's a better scout than anyone else. That said, he doesn't have the job because he's absolutely terrible at it.....and it just seems like those guys have a beef with him.

Sanjuro

I didn't really get the LEGO Movie, but I was watching it in a bad mood I guess. I like their Jump Street stuff fine.

It was just funny on all the awards given, of course GAF would flip out over a children's cartoon the most.

I didn't really get the LEGO Movie, but I was watching it in a bad mood I guess. I like their Jump Street stuff fine.

It was just funny on all the awards given, of course GAF would flip out over a children's cartoon the most.

I think its exclusion was the most egregious. I don't think GAF was the only place where that sentiment was expressed.

eznark

Banned
I think its exclusion was the most egregious. I don't think GAF was the only place where that sentiment was expressed.

Don't have live action (or Will Farrell)

It was funny, didn't realize people thought it was anything super special.

People think Big Hero 6 is shit?? lol why? Was it not Japanese enough for the weiiardos

Don't have live action (or Will Farrell)

It was funny, didn't realize people thought it was anything super special.

People think Big Hero 6 is shit?? lol why? Was it not Japanese enough for the weiiardos

Most people didn't think Frozen was any good, either, but it got a nod. I think the reason people were upset is that it was a pretty weak year for animated movies and Lego still didn't get a nomination. That's my guess anyway.

BigAT

Touchdown FMT.

hip-to-be-square-o.gif

Top Bottom