• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
My problem with RDR is that there is no sequel or spinoff game.

Honestly fuck GTA, I can do without another one of those game for another 5 years.

SmokeyTV: Here with Kerrick Doolittle, rookie phenom QB for the Texans. Kerrick how are you feeling today?

Kerrick Doolittle: Man I'm too turnt right now

STV: OK...How does it feel to play Super Bowl LI in the city you call home?

KD: It is a real blessing. You know not a lot of nig..I mean dudes are able to get to this point. For me to do it in year 1? And we are hosting the SB? Oh you know it's about to go dawn. South side, PA, 3RD ward, Dead End, Acres Homes I see y'all we in this bitch RIP Pimp C.

STV: As a rookie did you ever think this was possible?

KD: Nah. I thought I'd be spending most nights in the strip with my boy James Harden. But you know I put in work and eventually it paid off. I had a few struggles like the Chiefs for instance, but Coach Crimson ain't shit. He was sending me all kinds of messages after the game and I told myself I can't listen to this. I can't be like this. I will rise.

STV: I know you're close with your divisional opponents. Is that a little weird?

KD: Shoutout to my ninja Greg. Shoutout DJ Bowser. I ain't wanna give a shoutout to Soka because you know that guy is a witch. But it's all good shout out to Soka. AFC SOUTH.

STV: Any thoughts on your opponent in tonight's game?

KD: I mean I have tons of respect for FMT. He is a legend in the game and demands that you pay attention to the details. But you know I feel I was put on this Earth to eat. And I'm gonna eat.

STV: Thanks for your time Kerrick

KD: No problem. Fuk Wellie tho.

I can't wait to end your QB's life next season.

Mrbob

I can't play anything on 360 or PS3 anymore. Sub 1080P and sub 30fps frame rate, no thank you.

Smokey, should I consider the Acer 1440P IPS GSync panel? Eyeing it.

BigAT

I loved both of RDR's endings. I thought the first did a really good job of portraying the desperate, hopeless nature of the situation in a way that games are rarely able to do.

It really is a travesty that it isn't out on PC. Fucking Rockstar.

eznark

Banned
I loved both of RDR's endings. I thought the first did a really good job of portraying the desperate, hopeless nature of the situation in a way that games are rarely able to do.

It did except that they had put you in that situation a half dozen times previous and you were able to dead eye everyone without trouble.

Didnt they say it was a miracle the game ran at all on 360/ps3?

They probably looked into pc version and said it wasn't worth the time/money to port it in decent shape

BigAT

It did except that they had put you in that situation a half dozen times previous and you were able to dead eye everyone without trouble.

I wouldn't say that. There were far more enemies there right in front of you then at any point in the game. You have the opportunity to mark them, but then you're only part of the way through them and there is the sinking realization that there are just too many this time. Presumably what the character would have felt in that situation.

That's how it played out for me at least. Felt very immersive.

We should consider trying all madden for madden 16. In my experience with the league I was in for a good 8 years before it finally failed, it really reduces a lot of those stupid INT drops, and it would make punts and kicks harder too, instead of how it easy it is now to punt inside the 5

We should consider trying all madden for madden 16. In my experience with the league I was in for a good 8 years before it finally failed, it really reduces a lot of those stupid INT drops, and it would make punts and kicks harder too, instead of how it easy it is now to punt inside the 5

It is on all madden

brentech

Ready to see this off-season to see if it has my contracts right. Pretty sure I have a shit load of players to resign including Joe Thomas and Johnny Manziel. Luckily, Dansby and Whitner also in first final year and I'm letting go. Their contracts alone should allow me to resign everyone I need.

Rockstar is by far my favorite developer. They've added so much content to Los Santos without charging an extra cent. I'm on board with whatever they do. Hopefully they're working in another Red Dead followed by a Chicago GTA.

Art thou eventh readeth?

haha epic fail, not sure how I didn't know that. The kicking meter seemed normal speed to me from when I first booted up the game and was futzing around on all madden

haha epic fail, not sure how I didn't know that. The kicking meter seemed normal speed to me from when I first booted up the game and was futzing around on all madden

The kicking meter is much slower online to compensate for lag/online delay. The whole game is a level slower if you compare local play to online, unless you get lucky and have a really, really amazing connection.

I'll trade you anything for your entire defense.

My defensive personel is pretty damn good, it's crazy playing with such a good #1 corner that I can just barely focus on that side of the field and know he'll handle it 95% of the time. Except against elite TEs going to the corner, because fuck that shit

My defensive personel is pretty damn good, it's crazy playing with such a good #1 corner that I can just barely focus on that side of the field and know he'll handle it 95% of the time. Except against elite TEs going to the corner, because fuck that shit

VD had 0 catches in the nfccg. PP is a dick Sherman clone. You have to stay away always

I'm not gonna stress it, I've still got a solid team to try to win it all with next year, then the contracts won't matter because it will be madden 16 time

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I havent looked since it happened but being able to manually clear cap penalties for teams should have fixed most of the issues.

Greg

So I will have to kill a God. No biggie.
3dA4CZY.png

So I'm going to have to be really quick after the superbowl and resign my receivers or they will go into FA lol? Or should I probably just do that now?

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
resigning closes at the start of the post season. it will come back after the superbowl is finished.

Top Bottom