• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

brentech

In case anyone missed the live stream, this gif is a summation of the game

49ers in black
bloodsport-o.gif

gg smokey. doolittle was tough... didn't realize he was as fast as he is and i started having to account for that and it opened some other stuff up that i got torched on. i suppose that is the advantage of a nimble QB. then after the AJ td deep one on one i got scared of getting abused again so i mostly kept an extra guy over the top.

VD going down in the 2nd quarter hurt me later. vance had an ok game but he doesn't have the speed. on one of my PA passes that is one where vernon can get away from the lb but vance is too slow and i had to take the sack. i took a few sacks rather than forcing the ball.

in other news, RE-SIGN YOUR FA's! I advanced!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Ton of retirements. Ill try to find some of the big ones:

Reggie Bush
Ike Taylor
Dunta Robinson
Malcolm Floyd
Fred Jackson
Carlos Rodgers
Nick Mangold (!)
Tony Romo
Jared Allen
Charles Tillman
Justin Smith

LJ11

Avatar and this post are the perfect combo.

Good game, Smokey couldn't get that long drive, and FMT did. Dinked and dunked and kept it manageable.

Thought Smokey would try to user catch more after that successful deep ball, FMT was giving a ton of one on one.

Smokey

Avatar and this post are the perfect combo.

Good game, Smokey couldn't get that long drive, and FMT did. Dinked and dunked and kept it manageable.

Thought Smokey would try to user catch more after that successful deep ball, FMT was giving a ton of one on one.

User catching / Fly routes are not a major part of my offense. People just think I'm a dick for whatever reason and UC all the time since it was brought in.

I am salty as fuck going undefeated this next year

Sanjuro

User catching / Fly routes are not a major part of my offense. People just think I'm a dick for whatever reason and UC all the time since it was brought in.

I'll trade you the best QB in the game.

brentech

I knew Madden was going to have it wrong. Couple players it said had no time left do,
And then other I still had to cut that I thought were going. I had negative cap space before cutting those guys.

LJ11

See you in the Superbowl bro!

CB3

I learned over the past two seasons that FA has been generally underwhelming. Resigned everything i wanted. Can replace the ones i didnt really care about in the draft.

The life of managing a cap correctly!

Greg

I accidentally low-balled one of the only guys I really needed to resign... so now I'll have to bid for him in free agency.
yeah, I don't fuck around knowing what happened in the first season

only had issues with one player this time around - gave half a million more than he wanted (75% in bonus) and he still turned me down, so I tagged him

probably dropped his confidence 99 points, but the joke is on him because he was already at 0

Morning (12 ET)
ph33
FMT
TheLostBigBoss
EZ
Greg
DJ Bowser
Cola

Afternoon (4:30 ET)
ph33
TheLostBigBoss
EZ
Greg
Cola

Night (9 ET)
ph33
Rinse
Bob
TheLostBigBoss
PistolPete
EZ
Greg
DJ Bowser
Drizzler

IDGAF :
Wellie
Brent

That's who I've seen post about times so far....I put those who could make it all under all 3, and then I guess at the end we'll just take the one that has the most people under it.

those were the last draft time votes i had

brentech

Whitner was dead weight. I stopped starting him this season after he lost a bunch of speed. Officially switched Poyer to the position he played all season, SS instead of FS.
Sadly I'm cap poor and trying to go just over what he wanted didn't work, so I might have to let him go.

After I typed this I used the website to see what his numbers were currently and instead of showing me like it does in the game, it just straight cuts him......fml

Fail.

Whitner was dead weight. I stopped starting him this season after he lost a bunch of speed. Officially switched Poyer to the position he played all season, SS instead of FS.
Sadly I'm cap poor and trying to go just over what he wanted didn't work, so I might have to let him go.

After I typed this I used the website to see what his numbers were currently and instead of showing me like it does in the game, it just straight cuts him......fml

Fail.

i cut SS Bethea and his 20k XP points!

Morning (12 ET)
ph33
FMT
TheLostBigBoss
EZ
crimson
Greg
DJ Bowser
Cola
Smokey
CB
Sanjuro (i put him in the closest draft to his requested time)

Afternoon (4:30 ET)
ph33
TheLostBigBoss
EZ
Greg
Cola

Night (9 ET)
ph33
Rinse
Bob
TheLostBigBoss
PistolPete
EZ
Greg
Drizzler

IDGAF :
Wellie
Brent

close between morning and night

DJ Bowser

Change me to just morning for the draft, please.

It's my only day off this week and my grandfather is likely going into hospice care soon. I want to spend the afternoon and evening with my family and him, as depressing as it is to be around him in the state he's currently in.

I'm likely to find the time whenever we do it, but that would be the most convenient by far for me.

you're an asshole pete! The 7 weeks you knocked Jacorious Easton out for kept him from getting enough stats and now he's on the decline after only one season. Still my 2nd best receiver behind Cooper though. Guess I'll draft even more WRs this draft lol

Damn i missed the game! Congrats fmt! Go niners! Im coming for you next season. i vote for evening draft unless were doing it super early. How long does it usually take

CB3

12 in the morning is the afternoon. Stop confusing people.

hippies will wake up at 10 am for football but 9 is just ridiculous I guess.

Congrats FMT!

Pretty sure the west coasters voted for 9 PST so im not sure what you're going on about.

Top Bottom