• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

64WJu6l.gif

Just sayin'.

lol

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
My last two games with Magnus have been killing mid once or twice, empowering the hard carry, and just doing nothing else while cruising to a victory.

This game had an Ogre too so it was just extra fucking dirty. Empower + Bloodlust on a PA is just unfair.

He euls'd him after AT already bashed him out of the TP.

but in a split second type of decision how can you really prevent that situation? i'm not being facetious about it but at that time things were pretty chaotic, we had X amount of guys around and in the middle of a team fight.... just seemed like both people had good intentions and it was an unlucky situation!

p.s.

we were going to get raped regardless. i feel like i kept spending all my money on wards and sentry wards and found myself with no fucking boots and other items. need to get better about balancing that because even though i was spending the money on those things i wasn't getting the wards up at the right times in the right spots. we can get away with that if its lower tier but not against these titans!

CB3

Its either a split second thing or a calculated risk. It happens. Our lineup wasnt great. Past 20 minutes or so i got the feeling with the way that Jugg was snowballing that the odds of winning were slim to none

McNei1y

I'm pulling an Antonio Cromartie... Who is who I really have. I think. I don't know I can't remember. Whatever. If anyone needs an 82 overall cb and has what I'm looking for then let's talk.

CB3

I'm pulling an Antonio Cromartie... Who is who I really have. I think. I don't know I can't remember. Whatever. If anyone needs an 82 overall cb and has what I'm looking for then let's talk.

This is my favorite post ever

eznark

Banned
Its either a split second thing or a calculated risk. It happens. Our lineup wasnt great. Past 20 minutes or so i got the feeling with the way that Jugg was snowballing that the odds of winning were slim to none

We needed a bob PA

Either way wouldn't Jug have destroyed AT there?

BigAT

but in a split second type of decision how can you really prevent that situation? i'm not being facetious about it but at that time things were pretty chaotic, we had X amount of guys around and in the middle of a team fight.... just seemed like both people had good intentions and it was an unlucky situation!

p.s.

we were going to get raped regardless. i feel like i kept spending all my money on wards and sentry wards and found myself with no fucking boots and other items. need to get better about balancing that because even though i was spending the money on those things i wasn't getting the wards up at the right times in the right spots. we can get away with that if its lower tier but not against these titans!

I think it was enough time to not Eul's him. Plus if you're in range to Eul's range, you're in range to Ice Path which interrupts and also leaves him vulnerable to attack. It's not like you can miss Ice Path on a stationary target. There's just so much time where I'm standing there with my dick in my hand instead of getting Big Critz®.

Don't let me give the impression that I think we win if we kill Jugg there. We were way behind. I just wanted to show I was right that he wasn't TPing anymore when the Eul's went off.

FMT, something to work on that I couldn't really communicate in the middle of the game. When you're trying to attack/harass the enemy in lane, try doing it from the side and coming from the jungle. When you just attack up the middle, you're pulling creep aggro onto yourself which is negative for a few reasons. It makes it harder for your carry to last hit, it ends up causing the lane to be pushed towards the enemy tower, and early on you are probably going to end up doing more damage to yourself than you are the opposing hero. Hanging in the jungle also keeps you hidden and makes it generally more easy to harass. The video below is a pretty good tool, although you wouldn't be quite so aggressive against a dual lane.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjTCMa50cbk

eznark

Banned
I just wanted to show I was right

yes we know this is Exceptionally Important to you. Once you explained you bashed him I didn't question you were right. I simply didn't see the TP cancel.

Euls into ice path to give the rest of the team a chance to get there since I didn't think you could kill him on your own. I would have done the opposite had I known the bash dinged but I didn't.

BigAT

yes we know this is Exceptionally Important to you. Once you explained you bashed him I didn't question you were right. I simply didn't see the TP cancel.

Euls into ice path to give the rest of the team a chance to get there since I didn't think you could kill him on your own. I would have done the opposite had I known the bash dinged but I didn't.

You said he was still TPing! You explicitly questioned I was right.

eznark

Banned
You said he was still TPing! You explicitly questioned I was right.

Prior to you telling me you got a bash off.

"He was stunned why did you euls him this probably made me impotent, ruined my life and lost us the game now my babies will be born retards. Sigh groan ugh why fuck my life oh my god"

"He was tp'ing"

"I stunned him. Basher."

"Ok."

BigAT

Strike three AT! I remember that game and I have a photographic memory.
Prior to you telling me you got a bash off.

"He was stunned why did you euls him this probably made me impotent, ruined my life and lost us the game now my babies will be born retards. Sigh groan ugh why fuck my life oh my god"

"He was tp'ing"

"I stunned him. Basher."

"Ok."

picture.php

McNei1y

I have 14 guys with 0 confidence. Most of them are on my defense. It's a damn shame too. My defense is actually pretty solid attributes wise... but this whole confidence thing man.

I think it was enough time to not Eul's him. Plus if you're in range to Eul's range, you're in range to Ice Path which interrupts and also leaves him vulnerable to attack. It's not like you can miss Ice Path on a stationary target. There's just so much time where I'm standing there with my dick in my hand instead of getting Big Critz®.

Don't let me give the impression that I think we win if we kill Jugg there. We were way behind. I just wanted to show I was right that he wasn't TPing anymore when the Eul's went off.

FMT, something to work on that I couldn't really communicate in the middle of the game. When you're trying to attack/harass the enemy in lane, try doing it from the side and coming from the jungle. When you just attack up the middle, you're pulling creep aggro onto yourself which is negative for a few reasons. It makes it harder for your carry to last hit, it ends up causing the lane to be pushed towards the enemy tower, and early on you are probably going to end up doing more damage to yourself than you are the opposing hero. Hanging in the jungle also keeps you hidden and makes it generally more easy to harass. The video below is a pretty good tool, although you wouldn't be quite so aggressive against a dual lane.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjTCMa50cbk

I'll check that video out when I'm home. That's why I prefer long range characters so I can harass from a safe distance!

Last time I played, engineer was super bugged, pve was awful, and the dungeons were filled with awful players

Did they fix those things

A) Who the fuck are you?

B) I don't play engineer.

C) pve was awful? I would argue that pve is better than any other stateside MMO.

D) I don't think there is a multi-player game that doesn't have this problem.

Jarate

Banned
A) Who the fuck are you?

B) I don't play engineer.

C) pve was awful? I would argue that pve is better than any other stateside MMO.

D) I don't think there is a multi-player game that doesn't have this problem.
I'm Jarate, the new Saints owner! Sup broski

Engi was the only class that I had fun with

PVE was not very interesting, enemies were placed badly on maps, and the fetch quests were fairly standard. It was also buggy as fuck

You have a good point, but at least in other games they had a much better learning curve for people to learn how to stun properly and play the game well.

Just wondering if they fixed any of those things get. Haven't played since it first came out

Top Bottom