• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

DJ Bowser

Hope the CPU drafts a new running back and center for me. Really wanted to draft this season after having some success last season. Hit on my first three picks with Lemonier (starting LT), Easton (starting WR) and Herrick (starting QB, rated 94 now). Also hit on two late round WRs who are now my returners.

Based on projected draft position, Lemonier was a reach when you took him. I was planning on trying to trade into a late first to snag him then you took him at like... 16?

Then my plans dissipated.

DE Cameron Wake 92 OVR Owed 8.67 million this year, 10.5 next year
LT Branden Albert 83 OVR Owed 8.6 million this year, 12.6 next year

Looking for picks or corners or offensive guard
I will have to look at these gentlemen of yours! I may have CBs to spare.. I hope.

blue-black-gold-white-dress.jpg

In what world is that dress black and blue? THIS IS BLOWING MY MIND!

The Cowboys send Demarco Murry to the Texans for their 1st round and 3rd round pick.

FMT plz respond

why dont you just make this a "draft day" trade so i dont need to approve shit?

make this trade on draft day!

as a reminder to everyone: if you are making a trade, and it involves a draft pick, then it doesn't need to be approved by the commishes as long as it is a draft day trade!

as a reminder to everyone: if you are making a trade, and it involves a draft pick, then it doesn't need to be approved by the commishes as long as it is a draft day trade!

oh, well I was gonna do that but I felt like I was circumventing the system!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker

Risks smokey or big boss making a separate trade.

Nightz

Based on projected draft position, Lemonier was a reach when you took him. I was planning on trying to trade into a late first to snag him then you took him at like... 16?

Then my plans dissipated.
Yeah I was in desperate need of O-line help at the time. He was like 3rd or 4th on my list and I wanted to wait until the second round, but the other guys got taken so I reached. Glad I did though.

Smokey

Get that shit out of here. And while you're at it, get your eyes checked.

Arian Foster has regresssed quick as fuck. He's down to like 72 spd or something so I let him go. he saw minimal use this past season because of regression and he got even worse. So he gone.

That and the rise of Doolittle da God

Mrbob

I'm going to remote play from the airport wifi with my vitar, we'll see if this works.

Someone needs to protect DCX from DCX though.

Jarate

Banned
Lol game didnt let me resign my players so I assumed that the CPU just resigned em for me

Looking at my roster now and it's empty lol

I don't see a problem with paying anyone anything if you don't leave the league? The games economy is just different, you can't expect sim contracts while we are competing for guys?

Off-season schedule:

Current Week: Free Agency week 1

Next vance: Tomorrow @ 6 pm pst (WE ADVANCE TO FA WEEK 2)

Following week: Free Agency week 2

Next vance: Saturday @ 9 am pst (WE ADVANCE TO FA WEEK 3)

Following week: Free Agency week 3

Next vance: Saturday @ 9 pm pst (WE ADVANCE THROUGH FA SO YOU CAN SEE WHO YOU GOT AND WHO YOU DIDN'T)

Final stage: Draft @ 9 am pst on Sunday

we had to cut some of the FA short of the 24 hour period to fit in the time. wanted to make the first FA period the biggest so you can get your bids in early and have them there at every advance. so i would suggest if you REALLY want someone, then give them your best offer and hope for the best!

for the new page

Arian Foster has regresssed quick as fuck. He's down to like 72 spd or something so I let him go. he saw minimal use this past season because of regression and he got even worse. So he gone.

That and the rise of Doolittle da God

tiburon has set it so that as soon as a RB hits 30 he drops like a rock. guess i can't really hate on that line of thinking too much considering have over-30 RB's are treated in real life

p.s.

are you going to miss doolittle in madden '16? seems that he is your jack english :(

Smokey

tiburon has set it so that as soon as a RB hits 30 he drops like a rock. guess i can't really hate on that line of thinking too much considering have over-30 RB's are treated in real life

p.s.

are you going to miss doolittle in madden '16? seems that he is your jack english :(

yes

;_________;

i may have to tank that first season of m16

Top Bottom