• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

AZ always angry yelling at people

maxresdefault.jpg

Wilt, David Robinson, Nique, AI, Jordan, Dr. J and Magic throwbacks are on sale in the 2k store

for fucking 5000

I only got Wilt and Dr. J

Mrbob

Steve Kerr couldn't save that awful team.

MY LT retired on me, pretty young too. Only 31. I have a back up though who has 90 PBK so hopefully that'll work. His OVR is pretty low but it seems PBK matters the most at OT.

Steve Kerr couldn't save that awful team.

MY LT retired on me, pretty young too. Only 31. I have a back up though who has 90 PBK so hopefully that'll work. His OVR is pretty low but it seems PBK matters the most at OT.

I'm actually looking to trade Branden Albert who has 95 pass block. Tried him at guard this season with my two stud OTs but that just isn't going to work

Looking for corners or D-line or picks

Wake is also on the block

brentech

There was a schedule to it all.
They had the super bowl and advanced to player resigning for a night and the next day advanced to free agency.

If you had the money, you could resign during the season.

So all your guys are in free agency apparently.

DJ Bowser

Cali not being here, Scott not knowing how douchey the players contract demands are, and Sanjuro being drunk has helped this FA class be pretty stacked.

Greg

the player was on my screen, but I didn't pick him up because I knew it must've been a mistake

Jaguars have integrity

eznark

Banned
Probably just expired contracts. Most NFL players, especially role players, don't have more than 2 year contracts, so if they weren't extended over the last two seasons this would be a time when a ton of dudes would have expiring contracts.

Mrbob

Remote play is pretty awesome. I can get a good connection through the internet itself.

I thought last years FA class was better.

Mrbob

LegoDad

Probably just expired contracts. Most NFL players, especially role players, don't have more than 2 year contracts, so if they weren't extended over the last two seasons this would be a time when a ton of dudes would have expiring contracts.

Yep this was it. I signed all contracts during the year, but more always pop up in resigning period. I should be okay.... Maybe. Lost lots of good role players.

GQman2121

Banned
Is anyone else fairly happy with their current roster? I have no glaring needs right now after successfully resigning Matt Elam and developing two young CBs over last season. I'm going to field essentially the same 22 guys that I have the last two seasons.

Sokantish

Is anyone else fairly happy with their current roster? I have no glaring needs right now after successfully resigning Matt Elam and developing two young CBs over last season. I'm going to field essentially the same 22 guys that I have the last two seasons.

Same here bro, I only need a back up QB and a WR

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker

Pretty much. Though i kinda went that way on purpose after seeing the last two FA classes. Just made more sense to resign all my own guys then go after a few question marks in FA. Ill use my draft picks to add some depth and be done

Top Bottom