• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

Greg

share with me your off-season struggles

LYBSfwn.gif

Mrbob

Greg enjoying the schadenfreude too much.

I think I figured out where my Milestone XP ended up for one of my players at least. I should have had 12.5K XP bonus for ints from my FS, but I never saw it. However I looked at his traits and he is a now a clutch player. That alone costs 10K XP. I think the CPU used my XP and put the points into the clutch trait.

Edit: TheLostBigBoss you are a good man, but we are fighting a losing battle.

Morning (12 ET)
FMT
crimson
DJ Bowser
Smokey
CB
pheeniks
mcneily
Sanjuro (i put him in the closest draft to his requested time)
soka
splat
wellington
greg
ez (i put him in the closest draft to his requested time)

Afternoon (4:30 ET

Night (9 ET)
Rinse
Bob
PistolPete
Drizzler
AZ
GQ
Thomasbk
nightz
jarate
bigboss

IDGAF :
Wellie
Brent

update

Morning (12 ET)
FMT
crimson
DJ Bowser
Smokey
CB
mcneily
Sanjuro (i put him in the closest draft to his requested time)
soka
splat
wellington
greg
ez (i put him in the closest draft to his requested time)

Afternoon (4:30 ET

Night (9 ET)
Rinse
Bob
PistolPete
Drizzler
AZ
GQ
Thomasbk
nightz
jarate
bigboss

IDGAF :
Wellie
Brent

Nah son

Sanjuro

Played Lion for the first time. Really like the character's abilities. Thought I had an okay game, but the guy on the other team as Riki just fucking destroyed everyone.

I did the Least Played Character game mode.

pU8OQxB.png

Played Lion for the first time. Really like the character's abilities. Thought I had an okay game, but the guy on the other team as Riki just fucking destroyed everyone.

I did the Least Played Character game mode.

pU8OQxB.png

11/11/22 ain't too shabby. lion is a good character. very annoying early too because he can drain mana

Sanjuro

Now, I was told as support don't brother attacking the drones. Shouldn't I just be trying to get last hits attack them when not much is going on though? I guess I'm confused by this.

Also, the Lion is just like Stone Cold Steve Austin, which is great.

brentech

Looks like I have the 'high skill' solo Q now too. I haven't solo'd much recently. Did a two new bloom events in the last couple days, but I think that's mostly it.

Nightz

Now, I was told as support don't brother attacking the drones. Shouldn't I just be trying to get last hits attack them when not much is going on though? I guess I'm confused by this.

Basically your role is to support the dudes who need to farm (the carries) so that they can get huge and help your team win. You don't take the last hits because they need the money more than you and they take priority. Your job in lane is two-fold: 1) babysit the carry, because the other team is trying to prevent him from getting big and will keep harassing him, 2) prevent the other team from farming by harassing them and denying your own creeps.

Sanjuro

Basically your role is to support the dudes who need to farm (the carries) so that they can get huge and help your team win. You don't take the last hits because they need the money more than you and they take priority. Your job in lane is two-fold: 1) babysit the carry, because the other team is trying to prevent him from getting big and will keep harassing him, 2) prevent the other team from farming by harassing them and denying your own creeps.

Ah okay. So when he isn't nearby, go after the gold?

brentech

I clicked on a Giant Bomb quick look today for the basically the first time and saw Brad. Hearing eznark tell it, he gained a shit load of weight.
So I went to google and typed in 'Giant bomb brad' and it comes up with an auto complete first option of 'Giant bomb Brad fat'

So, that's a good start.

HaoLDk5.jpg

There are pictures that make it looks so much worse too. Good lord. Like, I'm pretty sure other pictures show him looking skinnier, and newer photos are even fatter. What do you have to do to get to that point. Fuck.
That picture above doesn't tell the story at all.

BigAT

I clicked on a Giant Bomb quick look today for the basically the first time and saw Brad. Hearing eznark tell it, he gained a shit load of weight.
So I went to google and typed in 'Giant bomb brad' and it comes up with an auto complete first option of 'Giant bomb Brad fat'

So, that's a good start.

http://i.imgur.com/HaoLDk5.jpg[IMG]

There are pictures that make it looks so much worse too. Good lord. Like, I'm pretty sure other pictures show him looking skinnier, and newer photos are even fatter. What do you have to do to get to that point. Fuck.
That picture above doesn't tell the story at all.[/QUOTE]

I feel bad making fun of him because I like Brad, but dude got big.

eznark

Banned
I'm not making fun of him, it's just been fascinating to see. Especially since his head/neck stayed thin-ish for so long. Then all of a sudden I seem him from the side sitting in a chair during a friday show and it's like HOLY FUCK

Off-season schedule:

Current Week: Free Agency week 1

Next vance: Tomorrow @ 6 pm pst (WE ADVANCE TO FA WEEK 2)

Following week: Free Agency week 2

Next vance: Saturday @ 9 am pst (WE ADVANCE TO FA WEEK 3)

Following week: Free Agency week 3

Next vance: Saturday @ 9 pm pst (WE ADVANCE THROUGH FA SO YOU CAN SEE WHO YOU GOT AND WHO YOU DIDN'T)

Final stage: Draft @ 9 am pst on Sunday

we had to cut some of the FA short of the 24 hour period to fit in the time. wanted to make the first FA period the biggest so you can get your bids in early and have them there at every advance. so i would suggest if you REALLY want someone, then give them your best offer and hope for the best!

DE Cameron Wake 92 OVR Owed 8.67 million this year, 10.5 next year
LT Branden Albert 83 OVR Owed 8.6 million this year, 12.6 next year

Looking for picks or corners or offensive guard

Nightz

Hope the CPU drafts a new running back and center for me. Really wanted to draft this season after having some success last season. Hit on my first three picks with Lemonier (starting LT), Easton (starting WR) and Herrick (starting QB, rated 94 now). Also hit on two late round WRs who are now my returners.

Top Bottom