• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

Sanjuro

Best indie game of last year. Sunk in around 30 hours in Steam version and still play it on Vita.

I have it on Steam. For whatever reason, the controller mappings were always off. Seemed to be the only game I had that issue with, so I just left it for dead.

Mrbob

I paid market value! DM still won't tell me how much he offered. I'm guessing it was higher and he still lost out since I had a better fit for scheme.

The only stat I'm scouting and upgrading is Hit Power.

I'm training my guys to go after the whistle like Bobby Bowden coached sleazeballs.

We will break the Doolittle.

Doolittle scurrd against my linebacker core. All hit power in the 90s. Do it.

Has anyone ever seen the team need bar filled when negotiating? Seems like it's broken. Positions where I have no player to fill and it still comes us empty.

Jarate

Banned
For those wondering, highest bidder pretty much never changes throughout the bidding weeks. It's horribly broken and refuses to tell you whether your deal is good or not.

It's Madden though so we should all just be thankful that it's not broken even more

Greg

I think the whole system is broken

I don't think the high bid displays properly either

edit: yeah, what he said

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
This being the last season really takes the juice out of the draft for me. My team's OVR sucks but they are all pretty awesome Madden guys. I have replacements for the old guys that I was grooming from last season, but they didn't retire.

It would be awesome if they could carry franchises over, but how the heck would it work once you integrate the following year's roster?

This being the last season really takes the juice out of the draft for me. My team's OVR sucks but they are all pretty awesome Madden guys. I have replacements for the old guys that I was grooming from last season, but they didn't retire.

It would be awesome if they could carry franchises over, but how the heck would it work once you integrate the following year's roster?

Well the simple solution is you don't intergrate if you carry over. Madden should just have two options, migrate league and new league, where the migration simply continues on from the last completed year and you continue drafting random people.

Mrbob

Yeah it sucks knowing that this draft is a bit pointless. Building up young players doesn't mean much when it is the last season.

I'll be sad to lose my rebuilt defense, but I learned a lot of lessons I can apply to Madden 16. Plus I'll have the new challenge of building a 34 front.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Yeah it sucks knowing that this draft is a bit pointless. Building up young players doesn't mean much when it is the last season.

I'll be sad to lose my rebuilt defense, but I learned a lot of lessons I can apply to Madden 16. Plus I'll have the new challenge of building a 34 front.

Assuming the system is the same.

Welli, have you done any tests in regards to down lineman? Is block shedding and awareness the most important thing? How does speed and strength factor in? I'm probably going to butcher my team in FA and draft but I want to figure this out for 16.

I'm good at madden but suck at franchise

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Welli, have you done any tests in regards to down lineman? Is block shedding and awareness the most important thing? How does speed and strength factor in? I'm probably going to butcher my team in FA and draft but I want to figure this out for 16.

I'm good at madden but suck at franchise

I have nothing conclusive enough to really go with.

I drafted I think 4 defensive linemen last draft to work some things out, nothing popped.

Edit: The issue is that there are too many variables that I can't control mid-game. Blocking and the running game is always my focus, so I can talk on that very freely.

Top Bottom