• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

Mr doolittle sure has a lot to prove next season, 14 points in the superbowl? Cmon now!

Anyone up for a scrim tonight? Post your PSN name if I don't have you on my list yet, let's do this!

Smokey

Mr doolittle sure has a lot to prove next season, 14 points in the superbowl? Cmon now!

Anyone up for a scrim tonight? Post your PSN name if I don't have you on my list yet, let's do this!

led the league in yardage and got me to a SB in one year. he doesn't have to prove shit! and with a new playbook coming this year to take advantage of his strengths, he will prove haters like you wrong.

FMT, is there some way I can setup auto pick for the draft, I won't be able to make it, gotta take the wife to church(not my thing but happy wife happy life you know how it is!)

FMT, is there some way I can setup auto pick for the draft, I won't be able to make it, gotta take the wife to church(not my thing but happy wife happy life you know how it is!)

There's no autopick or setting up the draft board

If you aren't here the Madden gods shall decide for ye

as pheeniks said, its up to the madden gods now! i will say that the game seems to take into account your needs and at least realistically picks the position. so hopefully they get you what you need!

also, i won't be around at 9 am to start the draft. hopefully i can get home in time to make my first round pick!

as pheeniks said, its up to the madden gods now! i will say that the game seems to take into account your needs and at least realistically picks the position. so hopefully they get you what you need!

also, i won't be around at 9 am to start the draft. hopefully i can get home in time to make my first round pick!

Ah ok, good to know it as least takes position of need into account. I just don't want to come home and be like, Oh great, I have 12 LBs and 6 offensive lineman... heh

Rorschach

jO1xEVtAWWZay.png

rinse82

Wow I struck out, crazy money thrown around:

WTF, the Cardinals got everybody:

Witten 3/$80M
Richardson 4/$143M
Andre Johnson 2/$59.4M
Sweezy 2/$59.4M
Tarell Brown 7/$165M

How much fucking cap did you have?

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Wow I struck out, crazy money thrown around:

WTF, the Cardinals got everybody:

Witten 3/$80M
Richardson 4/$143M
Andre Johnson 2/$59.4M
Sweezy 2/$59.4M
Tarell Brown 7/$165M

How much fucking cap did you have?

He got the benefit of having people on one year contracts after ol Johhny did the deed. I kinda thought it might benefit him in the end since we could clear cap penalties

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Also i might be in the market for a good Guard or WR if anyone is looking to trade. I have draft picks or possibly trent cole to offer depending on the player.

DJ Bowser

Also i might be in the market for a good Guard or WR if anyone is looking to trade. I have draft picks or possibly trent cole to offer depending on the player.

I have one or two guards more than I need.

Take a look at my roster if you want... draft picks would be nice! Or Trent Cole possibly.

rinse82

Need some help on Offense - anything, TE/WR/RB

offer me something

Brandon Spikes and my 1st rounder (18th overall) on the block

FMT, why'd you target Thurman Ayers the SS? I fucked up his resigning but figured no one would chase him. What made you bid on him?

i was looking for a young SS who might have better speed than old bethea. so i bid on poyer (26 years old) and ayers who was also 24 or 25. figured he would be about as good as a first round SS.

but i signed poyer so i dont know what i need in the draft!

I have one or two guards more than I need.

Take a look at my roster if you want... draft picks would be nice! Or Trent Cole possibly.

Look at cardinals roster and let me know what you are interested in. I could really use your #2 guard even though he's only a 79 I just need someone. I'm open to picks as well

part of the problem is the game doesn't tell you who the high bidder is (or it just tells you whoever made the first high bid).

the truth of the matter is regardless of what those contracts look like, the cards had significant money to work with and that is even before clearing "cap penalties".

the contracts look stupid but the cards would've gotten these guys if he truly wanted them regardless. the only reason there were any significant cap penalties to begin with against the cards is because of what JP did. i didn't really "give" anything to the cards except put him back to square one

DJ Bowser

Yeah, any blame placed on Scott is definitely misplaced in this case.

I'd say his offseason losses and gains were fairly balanced, though those contracts could be annoying.

Let's all join hands and pray for Greg, who only signed one person.

Top Bottom