• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

Greg

Yeah, any blame placed on Scott is definitely misplaced in this case.

I'd say his offseason losses and gains were fairly balanced, though those contracts could be annoying.

Let's all join hands and pray for Greg, who only signed one person.
I put up some big numbers too

fucking game is rigged

Smokey

holy crap larry fitzgerald dropped to 54 speed how does that happen? Am i just fucked or can I get that back up somehow?

andre johnson is like a 72

glhf

So in FA I got 2 more CBs to go with Sean Smith and Jonathan Joseph

Tramon Williams
Antoine Cason

and others

CJ Sullivan (C)
Delanie Walker (TE)

My starting FS is a 88, his backup 82. SS Swaginger 90. we.gonna.eat

Let's all join hands and pray for Greg, who only signed one person.

fucking game is rigged

lmao

LJ11

holy crap larry fitzgerald dropped to 54 speed how does that happen? Am i just fucked or can I get that back up somehow?

hahaha, he's practically in a wheelchair, i can put a guard on that mofo.

you're fucked dude.

Edit: While I was scouting there was this strange lag, hit X twice, revealed a number and lost 500 scouting points.

You can get it back up... It'll just take about 300,000 XP.

even 300k wouldn't be enough to get him into a decent speed range. lets say an 80 speed is decent. we know to improve speed it probably costs about 25k points to improve 1 point of speed. and the higher you get, the more expensive it becomes.

so to get him to 80, even conservatively speaking, 26 X 30k = 910k

Jonathan Martin and his 80 toughness is now starting at RT in Denver. Former Gator and current fat ass, Shariff Floyd, is now Denvers second DT. While Ryan Tannehill will be backing up QB Brock Osweiler.

DJ Bowser

That's what you scouting point hoarders get for cheating the system.

Also, Mr CardinalsScott, check your PM

fucking game is rigged

Evidently they would rather take less money to NOT play in Jacksonville.

Fits the sim league.

Smokey

this hurts, Smokey

when I bid on them, the status bar for 'location' turned to a black hole

icantbreathe

i'm having a hard time understanding why they are so bad? real talk haven't you had 3 top 7 picks? you couldn't get any game changers?

gm fail

Greg

icantbreathe

i'm having a hard time understanding why they are so bad? real talk haven't you had 3 top 7 picks? you couldn't get any game changers?

gm fail
thing that pisses me off is that I did exactly what I wanted to do, the picks were a hit according to the game, but I've seen no results from it

1st draft:
spent 1st on a LT (80+ at draft, now 88)
moved Joeckel to RT
2nd round pick to RG (80+ at draft, now 83)

2nd draft:
spent 1st on C (80+ at draft, now 89)
traded 2nd for LG (85 was 90)

last season my entire line was the highest rated part of my team and the blocking/protection was worse than ever

Mrbob

Glad Bakhtiari accepted my low ball offer. Filled a need at LT on the cheap. 92 PBK for around a million dollars. Confidence at 87 too ( sorry Greg ).

Wins have too much affect on improving confidence with losses too detrimental. The rest of my oline has confidence from 97 to 99. I hope confidence is gone in Madden 16 unless Tiburon heavily tweaks it.

DCX

DCX
32 year old CB T Brown got a 7 year 165 million dollar contract with 81.5 bonus....

So..at what point do I shed my worse GM moniker?

DCX

eznark

Banned
Oh cool the cardinals signed everyone. Sim my season.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Rodgers dropped to an 85 overall. Confidence in the 30s (he was hurt all year) and throwing accuracy in the low 80s.

rinse82

part of the problem is the game doesn't tell you who the high bidder is (or it just tells you whoever made the first high bid).

the truth of the matter is regardless of what those contracts look like, the cards had significant money to work with and that is even before clearing "cap penalties".

the contracts look stupid but the cards would've gotten these guys if he truly wanted them regardless. the only reason there were any significant cap penalties to begin with against the cards is because of what JP did. i didn't really "give" anything to the cards except put him back to square one

It must've had some impact, going by my rough math the Cards spent over $150m in 2017 cap on free agents

GQman2121

Banned
How do these geniuses down in Florida justify the confidence numbers not resetting at the start of a new season? How does that make any fucking sense?

I mean rookies are already fucked from the jump by not knowing the playbook which is a double digit drop. If you hit a bad run of games they'll likely never recover if they're not heavily involved in the gameplan. It's just a vicious cycle.

There should be live practice sessions between games where you can actually practice your playbook and level out some of the confidence that may have been lost in the previous game. This four squares of menus and selecting XP traits or confidence is fucking stupid.

Perhaps you could set aside a few plays for specific players in situations, and if you're successful in the game they gain confidence in real time and can build from there. Anything would be better than what we're dealing with now.

brentech

Sadly I don't think there is another solution available. Probably couldn't sign back all of his players that got cut due to penalties.
Don't think madden has any other tool, but I dunno.

Not saying it's not a problem. Don't mistake that. Just saying, is there even another option?

Top Bottom